Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SarahTommy

D53DEF64-3082-4E89-92D1-3C1F28F23424.jpeg

checking her latest post.....these comments all seem innocent enough. They could be real. Most these accounts do have ‘bot’ vibe. So maybe she does buy comments??

• Haha
Reactions: 60

She publicly makes fun of his hair then hates on someone who agrees? Makes total sense
The fact that in her latest Instagram post she says “When you do life back to front” like who are you to decide that getting married after having a child is “wrong”. This woman is so problematic, she needs to be regulated in what ridiculous messages she sends to young girls!

• Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
Not sure why we aren't naming the suspected dietician when we went all out on exposing the nutritionist before Sarah officially tagged her 🤷‍♀️

So here's this post. Guess Sarah *forgot* to tag her after making this for Kurt's birthday.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

SarahTommy

C03CE890-C6EA-46F7-8873-13C160AD3EC7.jpeg

I’m just posting this for 2 reasons.

1. I’m not sure if you are aware but Sarah is an XS. Please remember this because it does seem to be the most important part of this campaign.
2. FFS if you are modelling your own clothes buy an iron

That is all.

• Haha
  • Heart

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
STOP trying to force the narrative that your kid is a surfer/skater/tradie. He clearly doesn’t want to be any of those things. I hope he grows up to be an accountant.

44D90844-6AA0-4F5F-AAE0-DACA09549AA7.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Tmmccaul

DAIRY AND GRAINS ARE NOT THE DEVIL. YOU CAN BE HEALTHY AND STILL EAT THEM. THis “lasagna” is horrifying. Not only does it look repulsive but it also just shows how deep her disordered relationship with food is. It isn’t a lasagna. It’s a veggie bake. If you want lasagna eat some damn lasagna.

Spicy_bananas

Question for you lovely people.
At what point did go from loving sarahs content to then despising her? Can you pin point the exact moment.
For me it was the constant "project comeback" after she took mainstream medicine or ate a chip in NZ all while being in early stage of pregnancy.
For me it was when she got a spider bite and was almost crying because she didn't want to go to the hospital and get IV antibiotics that would dEstRoY hEr dIgEsTivE tRaCt! Instead tried treating it with manuka honey. I was like "bitch you can get septicemia. GO. TO. THE. HOSPITAL."
She did get antibiotics in the end but that was the moment I knew she was an idiot which was later confirmed with the whole I hEalEd mY CIN3 fiasco.

• Heart
  • Haha
Question for you lovely people.
At what point did go from loving sarahs content to then despising her? Can you pin point the exact moment.
For me it was the constant "project comeback" after she took mainstream medicine or ate a chip in NZ all while being in early stage of pregnancy.
For me it was when she came out with the name Fox Ocean that I knew she was completely batshit

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Itsahellahello

I don’t actually hate Sarah because I never loved her in the first place, but for me it’s the business part of her that I don’t like most of all. I only recently (through Sabi and Soul comments) found out about reddit and that’s when I realised she deletes every negative comment from all her platforms. I don’t have a problem with people making mistakes, or businesses making mistakes because I have got a small business and I fuck up sometimes, I absolutely don’t think that influencers need to be perfect because they are also humans, yes, it’s their job but I am sure everyone has had a fuck up at work before... it’s the absolute lack of transparency that does it for me, it’s unethical. She deletes comments of people asking if she has any fitness qualifications. As a potential customer of your ebook I have the right to know this, don’t effing delete it. What if it’s someone that actually doesn’t know anything about Sarah and just happened to find her ebooks and wants to be informed? Gets blocked for inquiring 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hate it when people just ignore things that actually are important and I found out Sarah does this all the time. Not apologising to Sabi and Soul? Bad move, she read the comments on their profile... for someone that can’t ever have a bad comment it doesn’t sit right with me that she is seeing a business get absolutely destroyed because of her and not have the decency to say hey, my bad, please don’t send hate to them. But I saw there that she would rather have someone’s livelihood destroyed than publicly admit she made a mistake. And then the photoshop situation... you can’t sell fitness ebooks and make a business around your body and then photoshop your legs, that’s no different to an ad for acne cream that photoshops the “after” photo, that’s just false advertising plain and simple.
I personally don’t care about her parenting, to each their own. I don’t usually care about lip fillers, fake tanning etc otherwise I would have to hate most girls these days, I believe you should deal with your insecurities however way works for you, at the end of the day it’s not a sin to be insecure. BUT, don’t tell me you are a holistic princess, first of all lame, I stopped wanting to be a princess at the age of 6 🤷🏻‍♀️ Second of all, this girl wants it all and claims to be the organic natural gluten free bullshit cause it’s on trend to get followers, but then sells shit fast fashion to the sound of Life in plastic is fantastic cause that’s how she makes coin. Decide on one lifestyle ma girl, you know what maybe I do hate her 😅

• Heart

Asdkjf

Some of the lasagna comments have me dying 😂😂😂 it does look like an actual pile of dogs vomit, hahah I cant stop laughing that she would actually post that as a way to hype up the cooking project 😅😂😅

On another topic, the chai tea story felt so contrived to me. I bet she decided before she even started the story that she would act surprised at how sweet it was as a way to showcase the ingredients. Maybe tropeaka even asked her to hype up how naturally sweet it was as a selling point. After all, she said at the start that she’d already made it once, so why would she be surprised at how sweet it was?

baloo_14

Chatty Member
Ironic that she’s reposts a picture about not comparing yourself to others on social media and here she is photoshopping herself and making girls feel like crap about themselves ... you’re part of the problem Sarah

Reactions: 57

kij1997

I cant with Mrs. Petty‘s answers regarding „normal kids food“ - she is so passive aggressive because she knows damn well what she is giving fox is far from normal or healthy. But guess what sarah, if you don’t want to hear all these differing opinions JUST DONT FUCKING SHARE YOUR WHOLE LIFE WITH THE INTERNET. Like, no one forced you?! I’m tired of her acting like shes so generous to us for opening up about her life so much. No Sarah, that’s your JOB which you CHOSE YOURSELF. Sorry for the rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 57