Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much to unpack as we burn through topics so quickly!
she went with an app because she wants to cover absolutely ever dietary need possible and be the one stop shop for everything. I’m pretty sure I’ve figured out who the dietitian is and I had a feeling it was them as I saw them doingreviews for tropeaka. i can’t for the life of me remember who but there is a nutritionist on Instagram who has an ebook dedicated to basic recipes like sauces and I remember thinking that was a pretty uncommon idea so I feel like they are probably stealing recipes from thisperson. I love how Sarah says she is creating the recipes when she has already ousted herself as not creating them.
Now, her nose, she has probably had injectables in her nose. It’s a common procedure to change the shape.

Reactions: 21
Not sure why we aren't naming the suspected dietician when we went all out on exposing the nutritionist before Sarah officially tagged her 🤷‍♀️

So here's this post. Guess Sarah *forgot* to tag her after making this for Kurt's birthday.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Not sure why we aren't naming the suspected dietician when we went all out on exposing the nutritionist before Sarah officially tagged her 🤷‍♀️

So here's this post. Guess Sarah *forgot* to tag her after making this for Kurt's birthday.
Oh WHAAATTT????!!!😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 8

I feel like rocky road should have marshmallow....that’s what I expect anyway :ROFLMAO:

Sugary Marshmallow replaced with sugary dates.......

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it’s really cool that Sarah reads here because all her stans suck her ass and all the bullshit that comes out and they try and get a reply from
Her but don’t. Meanwhile we all notice something minor such as GF oats and she addresses it haha.

wassup sarah! How’s the scamming going?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I feel like rocky road should have marshmallow....that’s what I expect anyway :ROFLMAO:

Sugary Marshmallow replaced with sugary dates.......
Yeah but marshmellows also contain gelatin and our meat eating vegan princess could never put that in her holistic body.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
so basically i follow a fitness influencer who’s in the works of releasing an app for workouts, meals etc. She own several gyms etc and I truuuuly trust her guides! Anyway she’s been posting about how her app will be delayed due to apple having higher “standards“ than android... she posted this screenshot from apple on her story and I just imediately thought of Sarah and her app.... I just wanna know what kind of sources Sarah has for her bs cooking.

also it could be different because Sarah’s app is ONLY food but idk

also also. The girl who posted this said she’s been working on this app for a year due to it taking so much more time that she thought. So do we know how long Sunee’s been in the works?..

ABE3AB72-8EA7-4E34-8CDB-02A1D7FF9BF3.jpeg

Reactions: 19
so basically i follow a fitness influencer who’s in the works of releasing an app for workouts, meals etc. She own several gyms etc and I truuuuly trust her guides! Anyway she’s been posting about how her app will be delayed due to apple having higher “standards“ than android... she posted this screenshot from apple on her story and I just imediately thought of Sarah and her app.... I just wanna know what kind of sources Sarah has for her bs cooking.

also it could be different because Sarah’s app is ONLY food but idk

also also. The girl who posted this said she’s been working on this app for a year due to it taking so much more time that she thought. So do we know how long Sunee’s been in the works?..

View attachment 339631
This could well be the reason why SD’s app is taking so long, maybe they didn’t factor in the fact that citations and sources are required if providing medical or health advice. Applause to Apple for having high standards!

Reactions: 40
Yeah but marshmellows also contain gelatin and our meat eating vegan princess could never put that in her holistic body.
There’s even vegan marshmallows on the market which taste great. I’m thinking this is another sugar aversion. Let people have sugar on their birthdays!

Reactions: 17
Just realized she's bending her knees inward to get that NaTuRaL thigh gap (she doesn't have knock knees).
My back, hips and knees would be aching if I stood like this for a whole meet-and-greet.
I'm surprised there aren't actually more photos and sightings of her "out in the wild" that show what she really looks like (perfectly fine) vs. what she photoshops/filters to within an inch of its life on her Instagram...

Reactions: 13
It’s interesting that both models from the Barbie campaign have not shared photos of the shoot on their grid 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just realized she's bending her knees inward to get that NaTuRaL thigh gap (she doesn't have knock knees).
My back, hips and knees would be aching if I stood like this for a whole meet-and-greet.
Ha who knows maybe Kendal is here among us! Glad to see a stan see through Sarah's bullshit and unfollow. Especially since it's very evident that Kendal was very 'inspired' by Sarah. Cheers Kendal!

Reactions: 33
Hooray for Kendal waking up and unfollowing. She seems like a sweet girl, i hope she also wakes up to the ways of mlm soon

Reactions: 35

I guess there is a few reasons for this.

The most pressing being; whilst I am utterly disappointed, and down right devastated Millie has allegedly teamed up with Sarah, there is no harmful content that she has posted herself. Millies Instagram is still *currently* dedicated to recipes and evidence based graphics for the most part. Whereas quack head ‘nutritionist’ has an Instagram dedicated to pseudoscience and damaging information such as anti-vax and ‘leaky gut’ cures. So whilst we didn’t know the other nutritionist (don’t remember her name lol) was working for Sarah at the time, at least we could comment on how damaging her information was.

All that has been said so far about DietitianEditition working for Sunee is pure speculation – I mean Sarah isn’t known for her truth telling either, she could be making the whole thing up.

As I said earlier, if Millie is in fact working for Sarah, I’m so disappointed beyond measure. It’s honestly a stab to the whole industry who works tirelessly to rectify the damage of social media influencers. I have no sympathy if things go wrong, and frankly this is a massive indicator of her character; I mean hey she called out Sarah and Caleb (The Tropeaka Founder) for their tropeaka podcast saying it’s absolutely dangerous misinformation — and now she works for them through a sponsorship, so do what you will what that information lol $$$. 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just felt it was a little unorthodox to name names without confirmation.

That is just my reasoning for not wanting to share but it’s out now so yolo.

And hey, if she finds tropeaka a good protein powder then maybe she genuinely finds Sarah’s fun free meals delicious 🤢😂.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Kurt wasn't gifted veneers, he was gifted invisalign to straighten his teeth because as Sarah proclaimed, he was insecure about them. Well if he wasn't before, he sure was when she announced that to hundreds of thousands of people. Sarah must not of been able to bag another veneers sponsorship. Still a fucked up gift in any regard.

I think the white enamel spots are pretty normal in some people.

Can someone plz let Sarah know that natural is actually her regrowth colour...not again bleaching it to add softer blone highlights and colour?
I would be mortified if my significant other gifted me braces

Reactions: 11
I'm surprised there aren't actually more photos and sightings of her "out in the wild" that show what she really looks like (perfectly fine) vs. what she photoshops/filters to within an inch of its life on her Instagram...
I’m fairly certain there’s no “in the wild” photos of her because it’s really not uncommon to see her out and about in the shire since she never leaves the bubble. People are so un-phased by her which is why we very rarely see Stan pics with her + if we just see her out and about she’s usually with Fox, and despite her plastering him with and without clothes, that would just be creepy. There was one time she nearly hit me with her bleeping stupid pink bike (and wasn’t wearing a helmet) but this was back when I thought she was normal so I apologised to her lmao. Aside from that, I’ve never seen anyone talk to her besides people she’s with, and this is spanning over the 4 or so years I’ve known she’s existed, except for baristas and the owners of Blackwood (who know every man and their dog)

She doesn’t give off good vibes either, I absolutely tower over her (she’s not a teeny tiny human, I’m really bloody tall) and she’s one of those assholes who sizes you up/stares you down intensely especially if she’s with Kurt. It’s a very hostile and overprotective vibe like she thinks everyone wants her baby daddy, clearly forgetting that there’s plenty of (way better) talent in the area.

edit: sorry, I lied. I have seen her go up to someone once wearing her activewear and say “I love what you’re wearing!!!!” (the navy yoga set thing) but I cringed so hard my brain blocked that out momentarily

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I always love the stories of Sez encounters in the wild when her real personality shines through.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Hi guys, I’ve been watching Sarah’s day on and off for a while and was thinking if this is the beginning of the end for her. I will try to briefly explain what I mean ... With influencers their content generally changes as they grow and develop as a person and find other interests. Their followers relate and tend to continue watching. Their audience therefore seems to be around the same age as the influencer. In Sarah’s case most people wise up to her and unfollow, even more are blocked so her followers tend to be younger and see her as maybe an older cooler sister (lol). At some point this will just look sad and weird so there will be less new (real) followers not bots. Also Sarah doesn’t keep up to date with current trends i.e. she’s not on tick tok as an example so less younger people will eventually follow. As a back up plan she seems to have the health code but there’s competition from people who have the whole package and who’s audience have grown with them. They haven’t the baggage of Scandals and an eating disorder going on. So I don’t see her being very successful with that. She’s not stupid, tone death yes, but not entirely stupid with regards to her business. So are the quick succession of clothing releases that is just old stuff rehashed, and the rushed through cooking project her way of making as much as she can to pay for that house before there’s no one left interested in following her and here’s no other businesses wanting to do collabs as she’s too controversial ? They could have relied more on kurts business as a fall back plan but he’s forever tarnished by their scandles. What’s she to do ? she has no higher education or formal training to fall back on and at some point she’s not going to appeal to any demographic.

Sorry for the long post, if anyone understood that and followed along then well done 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.