Sarah's Day #14 Critic banning, stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have second hand embarrassment for not only the tag which still hasn’t been corrected, but I had to look away watching that video. How. bleeping. Awkward.

edit: okay now the tag is correct. Still, major cringe lol

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The acting is so embarrassingly bad.

Celeb spellcheck is working quick this morning!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Question for you lovely people.
At what point did go from loving sarahs content to then despising her? Can you pin point the exact moment.
For me it was the constant "project comeback" after she took mainstream medicine or ate a chip in NZ all while being in early stage of pregnancy.
Lol not gunna lie, I was just googling her damn slippers (cause she never tags anything ever if it’s not spon) and I found this thread and the rest is history 🤣🤣 now I just follow her to see what dumb crap she’s going to do next.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine being paid to make this tit and still can’t even match the timing to the dance moves.

I also felt sick watching that because she is the epitome of “do less”

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
For you poor souls she blocked. Your welcome x

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
for me, it was the way she started suddenly talking. She shows off almost? Plus I’m a massive fan of guru gossip (I was all over dani mancuntys like a rash) and just so happened to click “active threads” and there she was... thank god

Reactions: 20
Is she on something? Seriously asking. Or just feeling high due to getting her narcissistic supply?
Might be some tropee-akha powder.
Possibly over-compensating on the “vibe” given she can’t have been feeling too good after her son was admitted and released from hospital only a day prior to this? (Unvalidated speculation).

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Someone a few pages back mentioned Sarah and the barbie thing reminded them of JoJo Siwa and after watching that reel again I totally get the vibe. JoJo is annoying but at the end of the day... she’s a child entertainer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
According to the great wise guru that is Kurt (via kjtilse media), the overarching message of the video is to break free of boundaries and find your own happiness.

So wise, so insightful.

Excuse me, I just have a little something

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.