Sarah's Day #13 Small business defamed, lips inflamed & won't take any blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else wondering why she covered the name of the “nutritionist” with text...?!

Reactions: 21
I am usually more of a silent lurker just popping up every now and then, but this bish is driving me crazy lately. I unfollowed ages ago but she is like a car crash you just can’t look away from.
This is not advise! This is whinging.
literally, her aesthetic is being a "boss babe" and glamorizes how busy she is. what is she talking about?

Reactions: 38
Absolutely not. Those prices are obscene. It’s Cronulla, not Double Bay!
yep exactly. I know the shire has that repuatation but come on. A quick search shows two older style 3x2 for $650 p/w and $750 p/w respectively. There is a new style (possibly closer to the beach too) for $880 p/w.
There is a new looking 3x2 apartment right across from the beach for $1,500 p/w.
I’m not a real estate agent but I’m assuming she might have to drop it around or below $1,000 p/w to get any nibbles.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So I began studying nutrition because I didn't want to be a dietitian, but I learnt that people don't respect nutritionists.

And there's a good reason for it. A nutritionist who has done a bachelor's and possibly even an honour's degree, is not required to be registered anywhere. This means there is no one regulating them if and when they say the wrong tit. Of course there's legal issues that arise when they give out info, and they can be on the hook for that.

A dietitian MUST be registered with a governing body who can revoke the right to practice if the dietitian spreads false information.

I wouldn't trust a nutritionist if I was providing information to the general public.

Reactions: 44
Why did I read the comments of her latest post.....her stans are so far up her ass it’s unreal.

They call her inspirational:sick:

Sarah’s Day #14: Sarah’s Day, getting married in May, run away Kurt.. run away!
Loved the Kurt run away part :p

Sarahs Day #14 Sunee App subscription, lip filler addiction. Losing followers each day, wedding in May...Kurt run away!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
A few of sarahs favourite things

Sarahs Day #14 critic banning, Stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
It’s a podcast Sarah, not a fully fledged company or even a business.
This is Sarah listing off her companies:
2-Sarah's Day
3-The Health Code
4-Focean (becasue I made him)
5-Durt (becasue I control him)
8-Skin care (becasue I stamped my name on crappy LaBang products)
10-sNeaKy cOoKinG prOjEcT

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Wow, so much to unpack from those stories.

1) The WF PJ shoot - all three models have the same skin tone...

2) Where to begin? So Sarah is at a crossroads. Probably because she's being forced to marry Kurt and pretending she's happy about it. Honestly, if you live with someone and have a kid, I don't get the issue regarding marriage if it's a commitment thing. In Sarah's case it's probably because it means Kurt will officially be an equal partner in their relationship and what's hers will now be his regardless of who earned it. Other than that it's just another click baity "what's wrong with Sarah's Day" vlog in the making.

3) Her periods are regular and normal? What is she on? She complains every cycle that since having Fox her periods are heavy and more painful.

4) Favourite movie: Center Stage. Explains a lot.

5) And she now wants 4 kids 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20201130-124549_Instagram.jpg

Her answer to "How many kids do you want" was simultaneously SO insincere and erratic. It was several slides long and in each one it was cut off/edited, you could tell she didn't have a coherent thought in her head, and it made NO SENSE.

"If I'm having a boss mum mood where I'm juggling it all, it makes me think I'll have three kids.
If I'm feeling run down and exhausted like I am tonight, then I just wanna have four kids and a herb garden."

OK so exhaustion = let's have MORE kids? That's your logic??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77
sarah managing 4 kids is such a joke. she can hardly manage fox and a dog properly and specifies her “mum days” as if she gets days off?

Reactions: 37
1) The WF PJ shoot - all three models have the same skin tone...
Was thinking the same thing... It looks ridiculous. Lets see what the actual "campaign" will look like.

Also, the cooking project is being released before Christmas? :D That means at least one more "big project campaign shoot" for her and Kurt right before Christmas. She is releasing (at least) one new product every month now...

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.