Sarah's Day #13 Small business defamed, lips inflamed & won't take any blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me why lack of sleep = puffiness? I've seen other influencers say this too. Also I'm no expert but I don't think she's using that gua sha properly... just going off what I've seen from aestheticians on insta.

Reactions: 7
I thought in Australia/NZ it was an unregulated industry where you couldn’t be ‘registered’? I thought only Dietitians could be. Not that I work in either industry, but I thought basically ~anyone~ could slap the title nutritionist on themselves... a lady (quack) I used to work with refers to herself as a naturopath/nutritionist but I don’t think she has any proper qualification to even do so
Dietitians register to the DAA, and thus are Accredited Practising Dietitians. (UNLESS you’ve completed your Dietetic Degree at an alt. Medicine school then the DAA does not deem that as acceptable and won’t give you an APD title.)

Those who have completed a university bachelor of Nutrition can SELF register to the Nutrition Society of Australia. This is something I do (pay for lol) so that my clients/anyone I encounter are assured I am registered by a governing body; and most importantly I have the credentials (aka done a minimum of a Bachelor Degree at a legit university not some quack school.) Now, this is OPTIONAL. However, most people who do a university degree register because hey we’ve actually put in the hard yards at uni and paid a duck ton to get this qualification. But, Jo Blow who has done a week course online can still call herself a nutritionist (just not an associate or registered one.) That’s where the industry isn’t regulated. She can do as she pleases and spill quackery.

In summary - the title isn’t regulated - but for those with actual qualifications there is an option for us to “protect” our title if you will. Does that make sense? X

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Dietitians register to the DAA, and thus are Accredited Practising Dietitians. (UNLESS you’ve completed your Dietetic Degree at an alt. Medicine school then the DAA does not deem that as acceptable and won’t give you an APD title.)

Those who have completed a university bachelor of Nutrition can SELF register to the Nutrition Society of Australia. This is something I do (pay for lol) so that my clients/anyone I encounter are assured I am registered by a governing body; and most importantly I have the credentials (aka done a minimum of a Bachelor Degree at a legit university not some quack school.) Now, this is OPTIONAL. However, most people who do a university degree register because hey we’ve actually put in the hard yards at uni and paid a duck ton to get this qualification. But, Jo Blow who has done a week course online can still call herself a nutritionist (just not an associate or registered one.) That’s where the industry isn’t regulated. She can do as she pleases and spill quackery.

In summary - the title isn’t regulated - but for those with actual qualifications there is an option for us to “protect” our title if you will. Does that make sense? X
absolutely! It’s a shame that there are people who actually do the job properly, then there’s old mate Sarah is using which is so damaging and must tarnish the industry itself.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
499C1F6B-9DF0-475B-A1AA-133E1AAFC821.jpeg

Why does she always show us this, when it isn’t sponsored. Do we think she’s bringing her own out?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sarah has mentioned that she also has dietitians working for her on top of her 'nutritionist'- I'm curious to see whether that's an over exaggeration or who she's contracted. The type of people she associates with are very much like attract like imo and think she holds off on some her true beliefs despite being real and raw (having your mum pray over you during labour but religion is hardly mentioned). It's also made me think about the app and how I think when it was uncovered (sorry, I forget who did or I would give you the credit!) that some of the information around the website had stuff relating to it being a collaboration of sorts and there will be other contributors. If you weren't desperate for the income, one google and Sarah's Day and you will see all of her problematic tit pop up. I doubt she would look for anyone established and reputable because she likes to be top dog but I think she may also have had some trouble if she did.

Sarah has mentioned that she also has dietitians working for her on top of her 'nutritionist'- I'm curious to see whether that's an over exaggeration or who she's contracted. The type of people she associates with are very much like attract like imo and think she holds off on some her true beliefs despite being real and raw (having your mum pray over you during labour but religion is hardly mentioned). It's also made me think about the app and how I think when it was uncovered (sorry, I forget who did or I would give you the credit!) that some of the information around the website had stuff relating to it being a collaboration of sorts and there will be other contributors. If you weren't desperate for the income, one google and Sarah's Day and you will see all of her problematic tit pop up. I doubt she would look for anyone established and reputable because she likes to be top dog but I think she may also have had some trouble if she did.
I honestly think that was just a slip up/said it for the sake of it. But lets see if she actually hires a registered dietitian - i'll give her the benefit of the doubt for now ;)

Reactions: 3
F7D368CC-F5E6-4AE0-9D18-015811BE6BF0.jpeg

she lost 800+ followers yesterday after that bizarre digital detox post...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I feel like we are glossing over the fact that she tanned herself so dark that its basically black face
What is the point in having a diverse range of people represented if you're going to change yourself to look like them the model I imagine would have been mortified this is really not okay
This is kinda what I wanted to highlight but didn't know how to word it right. There's at least one white girl and a black girl yet all three look exactly the same. This in itself is not an issue if it was natural but it's not. As you say, what's the point in being diverse if your models, despite a range of ethnicity, end up looking the same through artificial means.

Reactions: 24
Wow, so much to unpack from those stories.

1) The WF PJ shoot - all three models have the same skin tone...

2) Where to begin? So Sarah is at a crossroads. Probably because she's being forced to marry Kurt and pretending she's happy about it. Honestly, if you live with someone and have a kid, I don't get the issue regarding marriage if it's a commitment thing. In Sarah's case it's probably because it means Kurt will officially be an equal partner in their relationship and what's hers will now be his regardless of who earned it. Other than that it's just another click baity "what's wrong with Sarah's Day" vlog in the making.

3) Her periods are regular and normal? What is she on? She complains every cycle that since having Fox her periods are heavy and more painful.

4) Favourite movie: Center Stage. Explains a lot.

5) And she now wants 4 kids 🤣🤣🤣
Isn’t it kind of telling that the question was about periods and she talked about food and training. She wasn’t asked about that! More proof that her periods were fucked up by her lack of calories and extreme training. But she still uses pictures of her body from that time and she still tells people she had pcos. She’s such a liar.

I’m starting to think that Sarah doesn’t know the difference between a nutritionist and a dietitianand that’s why she says she’s had a dietitian look over it

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I thought in Australia/NZ it was an unregulated industry where you couldn’t be ‘registered’? I thought only Dietitians could be. Not that I work in either industry, but I thought basically ~anyone~ could slap the title nutritionist on themselves... a lady (quack) I used to work with refers to herself as a naturopath/nutritionist but I don’t think she has any proper qualification to even do so
They can be registered with an alternative medicine board, but not AHPRA because it isn’t recognised as a health profession, and yes it isn’t a protected title so whoever can call themselves it.

EDIT: I realised someone already answered way more in depth sorry! My phone didn’t load properly!

Im natchuuuuurallllyyy olive toned ~~

View attachment 330150
This gives me major nightmare vibes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Also something that’s bugged me (idk if it’s been brought up before) is how she never does giveaways for her followers. If she wanted to boost engagement or followers she could do a giveaway to get people to comment or follow or whatever and then one of her loyal stans would get free activewear/labang/ or even the bloody ebook. But no she wants all the money and doesn’t want to giveaway anything to her fans for free. I feel like her entire YT and insta are full advertisements and cash grabs. It would be so refreshing for her to do a “2020 was rough but here’s a massive giveaway of my WF collection for the holiday season, love my fans” and I would respect that a little more than her pushy advertising. idk something I’ve been thinking a lot about recently.

Reactions: 39
So I’ve just endured their latest 2 podcasts because they always seem to be littered with problematic “tips”

In the Monday episode she said she has “5 ride or die besties”. Who are these imaginary people? Can someone help name them? I actually don’t think she has a bestie. Or at least whoever she thinks is her bestie, she certainly isn’t theirs.

And the latest one is about ordering in. They are laughing about how complex Sarah’s notes are at the bottom of her orders because she makes so many changes. That is so bleeping disordered. She needs professional help ASAP.I’ve seen videos of her making food with normal cheese, and someone mentioned earlier that there is a video of her using cows yoghurt. There is absolutely no need for her to be this fussy with her orders!

Reactions: 43
Her latest post... she never listened to her body during pregnancy that’s how she got pelvic dysplasia and then got prolapse after birth! Like does she actually believe her own lies? She’s killin me!

• Wow
Reactions: 47
So I’ve just endured their latest 2 podcasts because they always seem to be littered with problematic “tips”

In the Monday episode she said she has “5 ride or die besties”. Who are these imaginary people? Can someone help name them? I actually don’t think she has a bestie. Or at least whoever she thinks is her bestie, she certainly isn’t theirs.

And the latest one is about ordering in. They are laughing about how complex Sarah’s notes are at the bottom of her orders because she makes so many changes. That is so bleeping disordered. She needs professional help ASAP.I’ve seen videos of her making food with normal cheese, and someone mentioned earlier that there is a video of her using cows yoghurt. There is absolutely no need for her to be this fussy with her orders!
I reckon she includes her 2 sisters, tahlia and em, then it's gotta be tanika, maybe sophie her friend from the rockettes? And do you think she'd count kurt as a bestie? Cause that would make 5...

Pretty sad if those are the people she's referring to, I'm all for siblings being besties but then to include someone on your payroll, a friend you rarely see and your fiance...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I reckon she includes her 2 sisters, tahlia and em, then it's gotta be tanika, maybe sophie her friend from the rockettes? And do you think she'd count kurt as a bestie? Cause that would make 5...

Pretty sad if those are the people she's referring to, I'm all for siblings being besties but then to include someone on your payroll, a friend you rarely see and your fiance...
You’re probably right actually. Although the 5th may be her Mum? So tragic if you ask me.

Reactions: 12
Sorry just to add to this - I’m an Associate Nutr. and wanted to clarify some things!

So Nutritionists who has completed a university bachelor degree can self register. Associate Nutr means you’ve completed your degree 3 years ago or less. A Registered Nutr means you’ve completed your degree over 3 years ago. If anyone here is wanting to work with a nutritionist please please make sure they are self registered. Otherwise any quack can call themselves one and call it a day. (Aka the person Sarah is using)

Also, a registered/associate Nutritionist will NEVER treat you for diseases. Because it’s out of your scope. We can help you in health promotion & prevention - but if your nutritionist is saying they can help “cure” your PCOS. Run awayyyy.

Yeah, that's what I mean. There is no requirement to register. If you register, duck up, and become deregistered then you can still practice as a nutritionist although you lose any credibility to your name.
With insta nutritionists a dime a dozen, I made the move to dietetics purely so that I had more credibility to my name in the eyes of the general public, and so that I had a leg up on "nutritionists" like the one Sarah is using. I now want to use my degree to work in eating disorders areas in hospitals.
I don't like that there are differences and I am a firm believer that if you want to practice as a nutritionist, then you need to do an undergrad, and some post grad too (like honours, research) to remove the credible from the quackery.

I'll also add that I will still always refer my friends to nutritionists because I believe they have a more holistic approach to health (actual holistic, not "organic, DF, GF, orthorexia" holistic approach).

Can someone explain to me why lack of sleep = puffiness? I've seen other influencers say this too. Also I'm no expert but I don't think she's using that gua sha properly... just going off what I've seen from aestheticians on insta.
Funny you should ask, lack of sleep causing an increase in cortisol. These makes the blood vessels expand and cause dark circles under the eyes, and increase water retention leading to puffy under eyes. You get puffy everywhere, but it's easiest to see under the eyes because the skin is so thin.

Also something that’s bugged me (idk if it’s been brought up before) is how she never does giveaways for her followers. If she wanted to boost engagement or followers she could do a giveaway to get people to comment or follow or whatever and then one of her loyal stans would get free activewear/labang/ or even the bloody ebook. But no she wants all the money and doesn’t want to giveaway anything to her fans for free. I feel like her entire YT and insta are full advertisements and cash grabs. It would be so refreshing for her to do a “2020 was rough but here’s a massive giveaway of my WF collection for the holiday season, love my fans” and I would respect that a little more than her pushy advertising. idk something I’ve been thinking a lot about recently.

Shes done giveaways in the past. I won something from one, actually haha. It was in partnership with Neutrogena and it was to sponsor their new blue/red light pen to get rid of pimples. I won it going through Neutrogena.
Funny story, on the box it says not to use while pregnant. The giveaway was a month or so before she announced her pregnancy but she knew about it at the time.
She stopped featuring it as soon as she announced her pregnancy.

Last edited:
Ugh she's so gross, her stories this morning with the gua sha and the song lyrics "no question that this girls a 10, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful" then gives a little kiss to the camera. Far out, how conceited can she get!
Any guesses as to what she was referring to when she said she felt she was at a crossroads? Really hoping she was hinting at quitting social media. I would love her to duck off to a farm somewhere, preferably with no phone reception!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.