Sarah's Day #13 Small business defamed, lips inflamed & won't take any blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet The only reason she was wedding planning was to promote this abode sponsorship and justify using it. Cause yeah she would totallllyyyy use it.

Reactions: 9
I know this is supposed to be funny, but seriously this is exactly how she treats Kurt...as her slave!! Because of course she's sooo busy, what with going to her pilates classes, having facials, getting her hair dyed, updating her botox, etc etc etc! And constantly knocking him..."stop farting in bed", "shave head"...next she'll give him a total makeover so he can play Ken to her Barbie. She's definitely choking the life out of him!
You know we have given her all the content for the post it notes...everything we have said is on a note!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
sorry for OT (please scroll past if not relevant to you) but I couldn’t work out how to private message you on tattle on my phone! I just finished Move a couple of weeks ago and absolutely loved it! Heaps of variation, great layout and I got so much stronger whilst doing it - it took me nearly 14 weeks to complete (no 12) as I was working around exams and the like but I found it quite flexible which was nice. Would definitely recommend it and just bought a second one of her programs! (ok OT rambling done now; back to our regular program)
Ahh thanks you so much for your reply! I just got it so I'm stoked to try it out! :)

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.