Sarah's Day #13 Small business defamed, lips inflamed & won't take any blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our gal has been so generous to drop the rent! šŸ˜‚
(For any non Australians please remember this is per WEEK not MONTH)

View attachment 329100
Omg whatever will Scuzzy do loosing $50 a week. I feel so sorry for her! She works so hard all day and now even the rental market is being a haterrrrrrr to her. We should all go spam the Sydney rental market into being nicer to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I am sure I heard her say this was being kept in the family? (Ie sister was going to live there?)
yep assuming she went back on what she said or wouldnā€™t let her sisters rent it out for cheaper. Iā€™m sure they wouldnā€™t be able to afford that rent a week.

Reactions: 15
Omg guys I am so balanced and healthy I went on a digital detox but I made sure I took tons of pics so I could post and tell you guys all about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im confused... Was she not on her phone uploading stories all day on Saturday, going manic over wedding planning?? Am I missing something here? šŸ¤Æ

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Wow such a bOsSBaBe... "baking" cookies instead of working on her sEcRet cOoKiNg project when it's supposedly crunch time :rolleyes:
Can you imagine "working" with such a bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So her "speshul banana bread" had been in the oven for "nearly an hour" and had 21mins to go....but then when its finished she tells us it was in the oven for 50mins all up????
And as for being soooo fluffy? It looks dense and stodgy šŸ¤®
Then to her Christmas box of goodies that we can all rush to buy in 15hrs time, supposed to be a "mini spa" in a box because, "you know, you deserve a break"....how is 2 lots of pukey putty, a lip balm and some body butter a "mini spa"??? Sounds like she's just trying to get rid of crap stock that none wants!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 48
So her "speshul banana bread" had been in the oven for "nearly an hour" and had 21mins to go....but then when its finished she tells us it was in the oven for 50mins all up????
Then to her Christmas box of goodies that we can all rush to buy in 15hrs time, supposed to be a "mini spa" in a box because, "you know, you deserve a break"....how is 2 lots of pukey putty, a lip balm and some body butter a "mini spa"??? Sounds like she's just trying to get rid of crap stock that none wants!
Honestly, i'm this closešŸ‘ŒšŸ» to sending her the definitions for the words moist, light, fluffy, soft, gooey and whatever else she calls her baked goods. I swear she just spouts these words completely random to make it sound good. That thing is literally the opposite of fluffy smh

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I was just coming here to say.... ā€œso that banana bread was rawā€ šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Im confused... Was she not on her phone uploading stories all day on Saturday, going manic over wedding planning?? Am I missing something here? šŸ¤Æ
I was thinking the same thing! Her lies just continue to roll out of her mouth!

Reactions: 19
I just realised that we're on page 46.... I swear we only started this thread a couple of days ago! Here's a thought, maybe we need these threads to be going so fast that if Scuz wants to keep up she literally won't have time for anything else lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How's she going to tell Focean to tell the time if she clearly can't?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
yep assuming she went back on what she said or wouldnā€™t let her sisters rent it out for cheaper. Iā€™m sure they wouldnā€™t be able to afford that rent a week.
Absolutely not. Those prices are obscene. Itā€™s Cronulla, not Double Bay!

Reactions: 17
Oh my god it just gets better! So sheā€™s just shared the ā€œnutritionistā€ sheā€™s using for this e-book. Popped on over to the nutritionistā€™s page and one of her recent posts is a video talking about ā€œleaky gut syndromeā€ where if you get stressed you can get holes in your small intestine? Iā€™m no Doctor, but Iā€™m pretty sure if youā€™ve got holes in your small intestine that would also be known as ā€œgastrointestinal perforationā€... a serious medical issues which can lead to stomach content leaking into the body cavity, cause sepsis and potentially fatal!

PLEASE STOP CHATTING tit!!!

*edited to add this ā€œnutritionistā€ also claims bacteria in the gut causes autism. Can Scuzz get anymore offensive?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Oh my god it just gets better! So sheā€™s just shared the ā€œnutritionistā€ sheā€™s using for this e-book. Popped on over to the nutritionistā€™s page and one of her recent posts is a video talking about ā€œleaky gut syndromeā€ where if you get stressed you can get holes in your small intestine? Iā€™m no Doctor, but Iā€™m pretty sure if youā€™ve got holes in your small intestine that would also be known as ā€œgastrointestinal perforationā€... a serious medical issues which can lead to stomach content leaking into the body cavity, cause sepsis and potentially fatal!

PLEASE STOP CHATTING tit!!!
I literally just came to post this same thing!

This nutritionist is a straight up QUACK! Soo many actually QUALIFIED doctors have said that leaky gut is not a real diagnosis. Iā€™d love to know where this ā€œnutritionistā€ got her degree.

Although super on brand for Sarah to use her though.

Reactions: 34
That nutritionist is so problematic. She did a challenge at a local gym where a friend goes and he was saying that she spouted so much misinformation - eg. that their doctors were wrong about their meds, ACV and lemon juice heals all and that dairy causes cancer, whilst not even giving good nutrition advice and most people gave up on the challenge because it was all too hard and she wasnā€™t responding to anyoneā€™s questions about actual nutrition, just being a weird ā€œmotivationalā€ poster and occasionally throwing out a non-scientifically proven claim and trying to use big words so people who wouldnā€™t know better believe her.
Sheā€™s the epitome of someone who would work with Sarah, ethically questionable and happy to spout whatever unproven pseudoscience that fits her agenda.

EDIT: to add, sheā€™s an anti-masker, thinks COVID isnā€™t real, fluoride is the root of all evil, etc.etc.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.