Sarah's Day #13 Small business defamed, lips inflamed & won't take any blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh she's so gross, her stories this morning with the gua sha and the song lyrics "no question that this girls a 10, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful" then gives a little kiss to the camera. Far out, how conceited can she get!
Any guesses as to what she was referring to when she said she felt she was at a crossroads? Really hoping she was hinting at quitting social media. I would love her to duck off to a farm somewhere, preferably with no phone reception!
Yep, it was gross alright! Made my stomach turn 🤢🤮

Reactions: 5
Ugh she's so gross, her stories this morning with the gua sha and the song lyrics "no question that this girls a 10, don't hate me 'cause I'm beautiful" then gives a little kiss to the camera. Far out, how conceited can she get!
Any guesses as to what she was referring to when she said she felt she was at a crossroads? Really hoping she was hinting at quitting social media. I would love her to duck off to a farm somewhere, preferably with no phone reception!
Nah I think we're expecting too much from her. Probably crossroad is deciding whether she wants to be a #bossbabemilf mum influenza or #fitfoodie #chef influenza. Basically the choice between making more kids or more recipes.
There's no way she'd quit social media, it feeds her ego TOO MUCH.

Reactions: 32
p.s. can't wait for that new campaign to come out so she can get called out for BLACKFACE

• Haha
Reactions: 24
2F0967BC-EE7D-40EE-9D32-00A0CDF940B5.png

Always safety second with SeZzY!
You already had to go to the effort of putting it on, takes 15 seconds to adjust a kids helmet properly. 🙄

I can’t imagine how ridiculous she must have looked filming this 😂.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
View attachment 330256
Always safety second with SeZzY!
You already had to go to the effort of putting it on, takes 15 seconds to adjust a kids helmet properly. 🙄

I can’t imagine how ridiculous she must have looked filming this 😂.
This is illegal is it not? From NSW Transport: “it is also illegal to hold and use a mobile phone at any time while driving or riding”. Especially with her son on the back, this is very negligent. What if she ran into something/someone while she was focused on filming him? No time to react to that situation.

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Possibly an unpopular opinion but their latest video is probably one of the more creative things they’ve done as of late

Reactions: 13
Possibly an unpopular opinion but their latest video is probably one of the more creative things they’ve done as of late
Yeah I agree - although leadup to showing the software was too long I think, they only showed the actual Adobe program for like 2 seconds

Reactions: 11
This is illegal is it not? From NSW Transport: “it is also illegal to hold and use a mobile phone at any time while driving or riding”. Especially with her son on the back, this is very negligent. What if she ran into something/someone while she was focused on filming him? No time to react to that situation.
I live around there and that’s a VERY busy pedestrian path. Also, I’m fairly certain she doesn’t wear a helmet. In her birthday posts for herself (lol) fox was the only one wearing a helmet going down to the beach

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Agree! Great campaign, easy to watch and relevant to the product. Always cringe at Sarah's facials though, and you know the skit isn't far from what their normal reality is. But I do have to do kudos, their idea or not.

Thank you Spicy Bananas. I am voting for the 2nd one :)!

Off topic.. Has anyone tried Natacha Océane's Move program? I'm considering trying it out.
sorry for OT (please scroll past if not relevant to you) but I couldn’t work out how to private message you on tattle on my phone! I just finished Move a couple of weeks ago and absolutely loved it! Heaps of variation, great layout and I got so much stronger whilst doing it - it took me nearly 14 weeks to complete (no 12) as I was working around exams and the like but I found it quite flexible which was nice. Would definitely recommend it and just bought a second one of her programs! (ok OT rambling done now; back to our regular program)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I know this is supposed to be funny, but seriously this is exactly how she treats Kurt...as her slave!! Because of course she's sooo busy, what with going to her pilates classes, having facials, getting her hair dyed, updating her botox, etc etc etc! And constantly knocking him..."stop farting in bed", "shave head"...next she'll give him a total makeover so he can play Ken to her Barbie. She's definitely choking the life out of him!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I know this is supposed to be funny, but seriously this is exactly how she treats Kurt...as her slave!!
This was my exact thought too! Her looking disgusted when he put the cleaning up dog poo one on her... like yeah unfortunately a dog cant pick up its own tit :/ Abby just isnt a BOSS witch enough to do it herself urgh!!

My boyfriends reaction to the pathetic Adobe thing:
“What the duck was that about” (said in English accent)
Then he sighed and said what a fuckin waste of time

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know this is supposed to be funny, but seriously this is exactly how she treats Kurt...as her slave!! Because of course she's sooo busy, what with going to her pilates classes, having facials, getting her hair dyed, updating her botox, etc etc etc! And constantly knocking him..."stop farting in bed", "shave head"...next she'll give him a total makeover so he can play Ken to her Barbie. She's definitely choking the life out of him!
100%!!! And again she had to show how superior she is (the boss sticker on her laptop, while Kurt is only her worker). I bet he was doing all the work too; creative idea, videography and editing. Remember all the late nights he had in front of his laptop? All while princess Sezzy was blessing us with hour long stories and her messed up sponsored skin care routine.

I gotta admit though that she was super successful in creating her brand. Or was she just lucky? 🤷🏼‍♀️ Can't believe Kurt is still playing along, she's constantly taking the piss out of him.

Also, all their "acted" content makes me cringe so hard 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I checked Labang stock when she launched. She had 1000 to begin with and there are 757 left. Last time she had 500 and sold out.

3 Insta posts today, 2 are product ads.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.