Sarah's Day #13 Small business defamed, lips inflamed & won't take any blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it pretty telling that she’s having the wedding in May.
It will be the start of winter here in Australia and Byron won’t be warm like it is further up North. It will be rainy, grey and cold. Why have a coastal, beachy-vIBEzz wedding in that kind of weather? When you can wait 5 months and have the perfect summer/spring temperature with far less chance of rain.
Just seems so rushed, and is generally an option people take when they’re looking to save some money (no judgment there at all, you do what you gotta do) but maybe her cheap exploits haven’t made her as much money as she was expecting! Either that or she’s knocked up again and needs to get in quick. Also, I guarantee the whole proposal was a massive disappointment for Sarah. Everything in their life has been curated to be instagramable, and yet her big ticket content item was of her in her pyjamas looking moody, with a ridiculous go-pro shoved in her face on a hotel balcony and a messy hotel room in the background. Sarah scrambling to get Kurt to add some hype value at the beginning is just so sad, nothing in their life is meaningful. It’s all just one big show for her “sissy’s”.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I think she's having a wedding in May for one of two reasons:

1. Elements who say on their website are fully booked, could only squeeze her free wedding in May during the off season.
2. She’s desperate for content a baby and that's the earliest date they have available.

You remember the blog this year when they visited Byron and she said something like ’we're not sure it will happen here’ or something along those lines, I bet they offered her May and she thought about the weather and the wait but decided to go ahead because it’s free.

Reactions: 48
I imagine all the good weekends were taken by paying customers so she has to take what she can get. Even if she finds someone to plan it for her and she actually pays them it will still be bland because she’s such a control freak that always gets her way and she has no flair or style. It’ll be like those nailed it pictures where she tried to copy Pinterest and it ends up looking like the Walmart version.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, but it’s my understanding she needed to approve of her photo being used and/or money would have changed hands, it’s just surprising to me that it wasn’t mentioned on her end
I would bet that White Fox have the licence to the photos, not Sarah. That whole photoshoot was organised by WF, and they would have reached out to find accessories. Considering its Sunny Life's product, you could also argue that WF needed permission to use them in the shoot since they likely purchased the ring with the sole purpose of using it in a shoot (as in, they didn't have it lying around).
I don't think it's dodgy by any means. City Beach just took a picture off Sunny Life's website that was used to promote the ring. I'm gonna go ahead here at say Sunny Life have permission, and if not it's between them and WF not Sarah.

Honestly even if they don't have permission, WF has done enough to rip people off. It's time they had a taste 😂

It will be the start of winter here in Australia and Byron won’t be warm like it is further up North. It will be rainy, grey and cold. Why have a coastal, beachy-vIBEzz wedding in that kind of weather? When you can wait 5 months and have the perfect summer/spring temperature with far less chance of rain.
Just seems so rushed, and is generally an option people take when they’re looking to save some money (no judgment there at all, you do what you gotta do) but maybe her cheap exploits haven’t made her as much money as she was expecting! Either that or she’s knocked up again and needs to get in quick. Also, I guarantee the whole proposal was a massive disappointment for Sarah. Everything in their life has been curated to be instagramable, and yet her big ticket content item was of her in her pyjamas looking moody, with a ridiculous go-pro shoved in her face on a hotel balcony and a messy hotel room in the background. Sarah scrambling to get Kurt to add some hype value at the beginning is just so sad, nothing in their life is meaningful. It’s all just one big show for her “sissy’s”.

It's probably a COVID safety precaution. If things stay the way they are now, there's every chance borders will have opened by May so international friends and family can come.
Edit: even someone in Sarah's insta comments said to her good luck for a May wedding, because everyone from May 2020 onwards had to cancel their wedding and push it back 12 months. I bet May is all they had left before it became back to back 2020 rebookings

Reactions: 6
It's probably a COVID safety precaution. If things stay the way they are now, there's every chance borders will have opened by May so international friends and family can come.
Edit: even someone in Sarah's insta comments said to her good luck for a May wedding, because everyone from May 2020 onwards had to cancel their wedding and push it back 12 months. I bet May is all they had left before it became back to back 2020 rebookings
Do they have international friends and family? Also, Europe and the US are complete basket cases in terms of COVID compared to Australia. I really can’t see Australia’s borders being open in May to any countries who haven’t controlled COVID. A vaccine won’t change that overnight.

Reactions: 18
just sitting here salty that Sezz is planning a wedding for May 2021 after I had to rebook my September 2020 wedding for 2021 (non-Aussie here). She's going to slap together sponsor-palooza so that she can have a steady YT timeline of Sunee App, Wedding Planning, Wedding Video, Honeymoon, SURPRISE BABY ANNOUNCEMENT. Meanwhile, I'm over here 6 1/2 years deep in my relationship pining for marriage (not a wedding per se, but we also just love the idea of a traditional wedding with all our friends/fam and couldn't get over the idea of eloping and not having family there). UGH hahah just don't mind me in self pity land for one second. The woman is all about the wedding, not the marriage and yet she's gone from zero plans to 100 in one weekend's time.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I hope she has good weather because I do not want to hear the tantrum she will throw if it rains. I can see the vlog title already, my wedding day was ruined.
Did she say she actually wants to use pale peach? If so we totally called it would be a colour from the house lol pale peach for a coastal wedding, yeah that hasn’t been done before. What’s the bet she has a Victoria Novak head piece too. Def not a popular wedding choice lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hope she has good weather because I do not want to hear the tantrum she will throw if it rains. I can see the vlog title already, my wedding day was ruined.
Did she say she actually wants to use pale peach? If so we totally called it would be a colour from the house lol pale peach for a coastal wedding, yeah that hasn’t been done before. What’s the bet she has a Victoria Novak head piece too. Def not a popular wedding choice lol
Eh I hope it pours down lol, I wonder if an umbrella company will sponsor Princess Scuz at last minute

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her totally unique and not at all common boho, vintage, hipster, beachy paper parasols will disintegrate if it rains 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't see Australia opening its borders to anyone in 2021 other than NZ and maybe Japan/Taiwan/Vietnam. Not sure how this would affect Sarah's wedding at all, she barely has any local friends to invite. I agree that May was probably the best Elements could offer her since they would be booked out with actual paying customers.

Reactions: 17
Heya, not necessarily. Byron at that time of the year can have some of the most stunning days. Far North NSW is arguably the most beautiful at the start of Winter. Having grown up there I can attest to that.

Reactions: 7
I don't see Australia opening its borders to anyone in 2021 other than NZ and maybe Japan/Taiwan/Vietnam. Not sure how this would affect Sarah's wedding at all, she barely has any local friends to invite. I agree that May was probably the best Elements could offer her since they would be booked out with actual paying customers.
That said does she have friends who live overseas if she doesn't have any friends in the country?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Heya, not necessarily. Byron at that time of the year can have some of the most stunning days. Far North NSW is arguably the most beautiful at the start of Winter. Having grown up there I can attest to that.
I grew up there too and I disagree. May is shocking

Reactions: 8
"digital detox"

Ummmmmmm you were on Instagram on Saturday talking about your wedding????? Did you forget Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 52
MUA SeZzY used for the Canberra WF shoot giving a shoutout to Equalution, not reading anything into it but interesting.

I’m sure sis goes on a tangent at shoots about food or the classic ‘too busy to eat/omg I ate so much after the shoot’. Obviously she wouldn’t see this, but I’m sure she’d love a free shout out.

Edit: Just noticed sis follows the MUA, but she doesn’t follow her back 🤫.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This girl clearly has no sense of time.. constantly saying weekend, year, full day and so on to describe an incorrect period of time.. is she that dense??? Or does she think her fans are that dense???????

Reactions: 31
This girl clearly has no sense of time.. constantly saying weekend, year, full day and so on to describe an incorrect period of time.. is she that dense??? Or does she think her fans are that dense???????
I’ve been thinking this for so long, and I even mentioned it once on this forum. Influencers in general tend to have the MOST distorted sense of time/timelines. It baffles me.

Reactions: 27
Sezzy barely has friends within a 2km radius let alone outside Australia, she'll be right mates 🙃

Whatever happened to her filming different types of workouts to see their different effects? (Or rather the effect on her ed). That was like two months ago. Classic sez follow through, like doing her ebook challenge 💁‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Our gal has been so generous to drop the rent! 😂
(For any non Australians please remember this is per WEEK not MONTH)

0F21393F-9A4C-417C-A486-F125B2131787.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.