Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badjelly

Hang on, hang on. She uses a stone for lymphatic massage, to drain TOXINS from her face. But chooses to regularly inject Botox aka ‘Botulinum TOXIN’ back into her face. Is she on crack?! I just don’t get it?

• Haha
Reactions: 117

Heyah__

Chatty Member
Off topic, but I listened to their latest podcast. It is about “getting out of your comfort zone”.

Do you know what Sarah has done to get out of her comfort zone lately?

She uses coconut milk instead of almond milk in her coffees. She is truly inspiring.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 106

bumblebee333.

ED doc here - I think everyone here needs to chill on the speculation as to what is wrong with the child. Sarah has used words out of context as mentioned - if he’s screaming he’s not “unresponsive” (very common for parents to describe the child this way when they are upset and not “responding” to them) and I think coming to the conclusion that he has had a febrile convulsion is unwarranted, plus we generally don’t do bloods for them. He would have had a septic screen or at least a partial one - bloods, urine (as you can see in the photo where he is obviously naked which is another issue in itself 🤯🤯 - it’s actually against hospital policy to take photos of patients and she could be forced to take them down), possibly a chest XR but that would depend. 39.5 is still a decent fever and obviously Sarah and Kurt were worried enough to call an ambulance. Whilst an ambulance may or may not have been warranted, you can’t ever begrudge parents for being so worried about their child that they don’t know what to do, especially first time parents.
That is pretty much all you can glean from the stories and whilst I 100% agree that she shouldn’t be exploiting and exposing her child like so, I think any further speculation of what may or may not be wrong with him is not super appropriate.
I do agree that hopefully it changes her tune about vaccination and it is a world of frustration that western medicine is okay for so many in an emergency when they need us (because they know their naturopath can’t do sh*t for them) but they don’t trust us to protect their child. It’s insane.
EDIT: Also, as mentioned, the “stay strong tonight mate” really did make it sound like he was dying or something, such an odd choice of words!

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Aussiemum33

Here we go. In the intro the hosts admit they don’t agree during this segment so can’t wait to hear what they have to say. One of the hosts in particular seems to stan Sarah harder than most of the 13 year olds.

Edited to add: the hosts contacted Sabi for comment and were provided screenshot proof that Sarah’s money was reversed straight back into her account the day it was taken out. Sarah obviously has that much money she just didn’t notice.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 84
Some good news, I’ve heard from a friend that the Shameless podcast are looking into the Sabiandsoul defamation saga!
They’re a lot bigger than the Outspoken girls and have quite a strong reputation (especially as a result of their book). I’m really, really hoping this means a larger audience will hear about what’s happened and the truth will reach more people. The fact that SD didn’t issue an apology when she was shown receipts of a same-day refund just highlights what a heartless woman she is, but also what an unethical and unprofessional businesswoman she is. From a brand perspective it could have been such a positive opportunity for her to actually emulate what it means to show up for what’s right and admit when you’ve made a mistake. From a business perspective, who the fuck is going to want to work with her if there is a risk she’ll put them on blast for 1.1m people to abuse and harass?! Despite all this talk of “running multiple businesses”, the girl doesn’t have a fucking ounce of business acumen. When the company you’re running is based on selling yourself (her business name is literally her OWN name) then you want to be making sure your “product” is worth something to people. The more she keeps these scandals coming, the more she depreciates her own value. Hopefully Shameless do the work and call her out on this toxic abuse of power.

• Heart
Reactions: 84

Spicy_bananas

It’s a podcast Sarah, not a fully fledged company or even a business.
This is Sarah listing off her companies:
2-Sarah's Day
3-The Health Code
4-Focean (becasue I made him)
5-Durt (becasue I control him)
8-Skin care (becasue I stamped my name on shitty LaBang products)
10-sNeaKy cOoKinG prOjEcT

• Haha
Reactions: 83
Wow so I just watched her latest vlog and I can’t believe I’m saying this but... I feel sorry for Sarah. She lives such a sad, small life. She is absolutely dominated by her ED.

This moment here when she was like “these oversized jumpers make me feel like Ariana Grande, I’m so little in my big jumper”. What normal person thinks this way? All she cares about is being a tiny human. It is so sad.
AB47D278-775B-4CC7-9C75-F3F41BEE0F3F.png

And then this moment. She was describing these WF shirts that look like band tour shirts. “I don’t go to concerts because I’m a grandma”. No Sarah, you don’t go to concerts because you’ve lost any zest for life you once had. Your life is dominated by rules, routine, and control. Going to a concert with friends/enjoying a beer while you’re there is something so far out of your incredibly narrow comfort zone that it’s now out of the question. I wouldn’t wish this sad life on my worst enemy.
5090AB28-F551-49B2-9CF5-0C8DBE44E655.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82

saltysday

HI OUTSPOKEN GIRLS 👋 I'm the one who said I would start a go fund me for Sabi and Soul - DM me I would love to bring some common sense to your podcast instead of it just being an episode of justification and excuses.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Darlessa

So she never has time for s bath because she has a toddler (🙄) but then goes on with this long ass skin care routine. Guess she only likes baths if she got paid to take them... Maybe that’s why she never showers. No sponsorship to gain there 😂

• Haha
  • Sad

Yogoyogi

Well it's a bit stupid of her to say she never lies down or is always on the go since she has often shown in her Instagram stories them watching a movie in the middle of the day!
Not to come to her defense but...She is smashing out that movie! She isn’t laying down.

• Haha

tolstoye

So I just listened to the podcast to see what they were saying, one of those girls kept going on and on about how "Sabi and Soul doesn't seem like a small business because they're selling $2000 rugs and the website makes it seem like it's a big company".
First of all, I checked the website and they're expensive because they are handmade and also of course you're gonna want your website to look good, you're not gonna want to buy off a website that uses 2000s wordart and comic sans ffs.
Second, that still doesn't make it okay for Scuz to bash her all over instagram, send her minions out to attach this small business owner and then keep quiet when she realized she actually had been refunded. I legit can't believe this person was still defending her, gives you a glimpse of what her stans are like; unreasonable and a bunch of sheep.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 78

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20201130-124549_Instagram.jpg

Her answer to "How many kids do you want" was simultaneously SO insincere and erratic. It was several slides long and in each one it was cut off/edited, you could tell she didn't have a coherent thought in her head, and it made NO SENSE.

"If I'm having a boss mum mood where I'm juggling it all, it makes me think I'll have three kids.
If I'm feeling run down and exhausted like I am tonight, then I just wanna have four kids and a herb garden."

OK so exhaustion = let's have MORE kids? That's your logic??? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 77

japaneseradish

Remember when she went on a huge rant about waiting for her headboard for her bed and how much $$$ it cost her and how expensive it was? She kept saying it was taking forever and she wants it, and how it’s so bougie etc but that she wants it because it was so expensive and the money came out of her account.
A month later or something she flippantly mentioned “oh I actually never ordered it”. And that was the last of it. I am sure she didn’t call out that Melbourne company because unlike sabi & soul they are not a one woman shop. The fact that she didn’t notice thousands of dollars hadn’t come out of her account tracks for her not noticing $100 had been refunded. She clearly has so much money and is extremely disorganized, because it’s not difficult to keep track of money moving in and out of your account unless you have so much coming in every day you don’t know??
Both these incidents point to her being completely incompetent on top of entitled and disgusting (disgusting for what she did to sabi & soul, unforgivable behavior IMO)

In regards to one of the hosts saying sabi should have sent Sarah something for exposure? The audacity!! So Sarah destroys your reputation to 1.1 million people so you recommend sending free merchandise to the offender as a what? An apology? For existing? Because sabi and soul merely existed — she did NOTHING wrong. All the people that called her out for “bad” customer service, what do you think now, knowing Sarah’s order never went through and her money was immediately returned????

• Sad
Reactions: 75

saltysday

I feel like we are glossing over the fact that she tanned herself so dark that its basically black face
What is the point in having a diverse range of people represented if you're going to change yourself to look like them the model I imagine would have been mortified this is really not okay

• Heart
Reactions: 73