Sarah's Day #13 Small business defamed, lips inflamed & won't take any blame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok it's time again for the tittle choosing post.

Here are the contestants:

Sarah’s Day #14: Sarah’s Day, getting married in May, run away Kurt.. run away!
Sarahs Day #14 Sunee App subscription, lip filler addiction. Losing followers each day, wedding in May...Kurt run away!!
Sarahs Day #14 critic banning, Stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning
Choose wisely!
I'll make the new thread tomorrow to let the people on the west coast of the US time to vote.

Reactions: 5

Choose wisely!
I'll make the new thread tomorrow to let the people on the west coast of the US time to vote.
Im Voting for the 3rd one! (From Shadowrex)

Reactions: 6
Wow, so much to unpack from those stories.

1) The WF PJ shoot - all three models have the same skin tone...

2) Where to begin? So Sarah is at a crossroads. Probably because she's being forced to marry Kurt and pretending she's happy about it. Honestly, if you live with someone and have a kid, I don't get the issue regarding marriage if it's a commitment thing. In Sarah's case it's probably because it means Kurt will officially be an equal partner in their relationship and what's hers will now be his regardless of who earned it. Other than that it's just another click baity "what's wrong with Sarah's Day" vlog in the making.

3) Her periods are regular and normal? What is she on? She complains every cycle that since having Fox her periods are heavy and more painful.

4) Favourite movie: Center Stage. Explains a lot.

5) And she now wants 4 kids 🤣🤣🤣
SHE'S THE SAME SKIN TONE WTF. She can't even have BIPOC women without feeling left out.

Don't worry, she's inclusive! She inserts and includes herself into every race!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Choose wisely!
Thank you Spicy Bananas. I am voting for the 2nd one :)!

Off topic.. Has anyone tried Natacha Océane's Move program? I'm considering trying it out.

Reactions: 3
Dang all are good, but I think I have to vote for option 3: Sarahs Day #14 critic banning, Stan scamming, wedding planning & fake tanning !

Reactions: 22
Sarah’s day #14: Sunee app delayed, POC dismayed, Xmas just means getting paid

honestly I can’t get over how many times she has delayed her “most expensive project that she has been working on for over two years you guys!!!!”
Also I wanted to include Chrissy in there as it’s first of December and sis is obviously in intense money making mode right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Tbh if sarah quit social media and moved to a farm I’d be happy for her and relieved she wouldn’t be spreading lies and misinformation to stans anymore

but I bet she’s saying it because it’s on trend and she watched The Biggest Little Farm on Netflix.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Tbh if sarah quit social media and moved to a farm I’d be happy for her and relieved she wouldn’t be spreading lies and misinformation to stans anymore

but I bet she’s saying it because it’s on trend and she watched The Biggest Little Farm on Netflix.
I honestly think it would be better for her and her family and also better for the world if she quit social media/YouTube and just became a normal person

Reactions: 24
Wait she wants to live on a farm???
she brought a house with the smallest patch of grass in the shire and spend all her time inside. Farms are a lot of work even if it’s just a big piece of land she can’t even put her laundry away.
And kids hahaha 1 is 1 and 2 is 20 ..... 4 honey you have no idea what your in for.
What confuses me is she has “PCOS” and she thought she couldn’t fall pregnant without help and now she is going on about having 4 kids. If she really had PCOS like my sister does it very hard to fall pregnant. PCOS doesn’t just go away. But now she is fine is going to fall pregnant right away. Making a baby is a miracle on it own even when you don’t have infertility issues.
Rant over she is just losing the plot....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
So I began studying nutrition because I didn't want to be a dietitian, but I learnt that people don't respect nutritionists.

And there's a good reason for it. A nutritionist who has done a bachelor's and possibly even an honour's degree, is not required to be registered anywhere. This means there is no one regulating them if and when they say the wrong tit. Of course there's legal issues that arise when they give out info, and they can be on the hook for that.

A dietitian MUST be registered with a governing body who can revoke the right to practice if the dietitian spreads false information.

I wouldn't trust a nutritionist if I was providing information to the general public.
Sorry just to add to this - I’m an Associate Nutr. and wanted to clarify some things!

So Nutritionists who has completed a university bachelor degree can self register. Associate Nutr means you’ve completed your degree 3 years ago or less. A Registered Nutr means you’ve completed your degree over 3 years ago. If anyone here is wanting to work with a nutritionist please please make sure they are self registered. Otherwise any quack can call themselves one and call it a day. (Aka the person Sarah is using)

Also, a registered/associate Nutritionist will NEVER treat you for diseases. Because it’s out of your scope. We can help you in health promotion & prevention - but if your nutritionist is saying they can help “cure” your PCOS. Run awayyyy.

Reactions: 26
I feel like we are glossing over the fact that she tanned herself so dark that its basically black face
What is the point in having a diverse range of people represented if you're going to change yourself to look like them the model I imagine would have been mortified this is really not okay

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Sorry just to add to this - I’m an Associate Nutr. and wanted to clarify some things!

So Nutritionists who has completed a university bachelor degree can self register. Associate Nutr means you’ve completed your degree 3 years ago or less. A Registered Nutr means you’ve completed your degree over 3 years ago. If anyone here is wanting to work with a nutritionist please please make sure they are self registered. Otherwise any quack can call themselves one and call it a day. (Aka the person Sarah is using)

Also, a registered/associate Nutritionist will NEVER treat you for diseases. Because it’s out of your scope. We can help you in health promotion & prevention - but if your nutritionist is saying they can help “cure” your PCOS. Run awayyyy.
I thought in Australia/NZ it was an unregulated industry where you couldn’t be ‘registered’? I thought only Dietitians could be. Not that I work in either industry, but I thought basically ~anyone~ could slap the title nutritionist on themselves... a lady (quack) I used to work with refers to herself as a naturopath/nutritionist but I don’t think she has any proper qualification to even do so

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.