Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL! She has an insta post up with a "dinner party" spread! PMSL! :ROFLMAO:

Firstly, we all know she has NO friends and even her own sisters can't bear her! So I'm assuming her dinner party was for her employees! Her and Kurt threw a "dinner party" for "friends" in their previously rented flat (they vlogged it iirc) and it turned out to be for the people designing her website!

Secondly, the photo of the awesome spread consists of: Spinach leaves, boiled eggs, cucumbers and sweet potato cubes! I mean! 🤪
It's bad enough she shames people for how they eat all the time, but to actually invite someone over for dinner only to serve them a freaking salad?!
I hate to diagnose through a screen but she sure is being very disordered...
HAHA i thought her dinner party with with her family, since she ain't got no friends 😹 😹
She definitely has eating issues, and health issues, but i am nearly sure most of them she has brought on herself with her extreme health ideas.
Her PCOS, can't be cured. There is no science backed CURE to PCOS. That's like saying you cured cancer, no, no, no it goes in remission. And even so her PCOS she said showed signs of high testosterone and cortisol. This was due to her extreme dieting and working out. her body became manipulated into a lifestyle that it needed higher testosterone and cortisol to function the best it could.
While i will not say that eating a healthier diet won't help, it helps everyone. but to claim that it cured your incurable disease is just dumb. And the fact that so many people believe her is putting such an audience that may have that at SERIOUS health risks. Not to mention the whole Anti-Vax...

Reactions: 7
Just to add to your point: she was never diagnosed with PCOS. She self-diagnosed! She shows no clinical signs of it anyhow- although some people have subclinical PCOS, she really can't even claim that because she never saw the doctor about it!
Then to make these claims that she "cured" it in the same way she cured her spider bite and CIN 3 with Tropeaka powders... It's the icing on the cake, really!

Did you catch her stories about her door handle? She locked herself out of the flat by mistake, called the first locksmith she found on Google, and then literally posted for hours about it. He did some really shoddy work and ruined her door handle, then charged her $350 for his craftsmanship! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

She had me sympathizing with her for a couple of hours because she seemed to have a full on anxiety attack, being alone in the flat after the locksmith left. She started to get really worked up about the possibility of getting burgled and feeling really unsafe. She rambled for so long (I think something like 12 stories over the course of a couple of hours) about how frightened she was for her safety, and how she was alone with Fox and Abby. She got her stans really concerned. And like I said, even I felt awful- not because I thought she was in danger, but because I could tell she was genuinely anxious and catastrophizing.
But the next morning, our usual narcissistic witch made a comeback: she went for a coffee and got a morning workout in without posting a single update on her stories! She literally went radio silent for hours to ramp up concerns about her and increase her engagement because all her stans were commenting and DMing her to ask if she was ok! How awful is that?
She did the same thing in the weeks prior to the baby being born- she would avoid posting and all the stans would be screaming "she's in labour", then she'd hop on and say, 'Oops, I just forgot to story all day today but I'm still pregnant!' *giggle*

All the DMs and comments asking her if she's okay (while she was actually chilling) will boost her numbers and keep her paycheck high. I cannot believe how low this ugly witch will stoop to make money. She's literally causing concern for her safety and getting her stans seriously worried about her just to boost her channel's engagement.
I need for her to be cancelled. Truly. She's abhorrent and harmful.

Reactions: 6
Annnnd she's been spotted with another takeaway coffee cup.
I guess the many keep cups (I counted 5 in the past year) she's been gifted aren't good enough for pRiNcEsS sEzZy! :whistle:

Reactions: 2
Nothing ever is good enough for princess sarah! I will never call her that dumb name she gave for herself.

Sarah needs to be done with not just because of the lies, manipulation, and greediness she has.
But also because she actually puts others health at risk between the unhealthy eating habits, the edited/posed body photos, the lack of true training and guidance with her workouts, the lack of actual factual education in health fitness mental state etc, and this whole i can cure myself of diseases naturally..

While yes I am a nurse, I believe that lifestyle and healthy habits have a huge impact on our health large and small scale. But it isn't a cure, its a massive industry that is not properly educated in. Even supplements for example, there are many specific supplements that has some component of other DRVs in it, so the uneducated person, or person who hasn't fully discussed with doctors can be taking in far too much (iron for example, or potassium or vitamin yada yada). Our bodies, while being extremely resilient and fascinating and have a desire for equilibrium and homeostasis, adapt and they can easily adapt in a wrong way if not properly cared for and advised. Many people end up with major hormonal imbalances by doing self diagnosis and holistic research improperly. I am not saying there isn't a time and place for holistic approaches, but there also is a time an place to put down your self googled diagnosis and take the hundred of thousands of educated professionals studies and actual information and use it. You can't cure PCOS by eating an avocado a day , just like you cant cure spider bites with rubbing pitty party deodarent on it :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had to jump on here. Sarah getting hate for donating a single dollar for every purchase of her sarah's day la bang line just made me so unbelievably happy!
Seriously the girl is a multi millionaire. And so is the company by making such low cost products but selling them at a much much higher price.

She deserves all the hate she gets for her "attempt at doing something genuine" and then some!! Seriously 1$ on a 16$ deodorant... is she crazy. even if they sold 150 deodorants in the next 48hours that's only 150$ and she acts like its a huge contribution that could change so many things...
While I'm not in Australia, so am not personally affected, I am in another area of the world that gets huge fires all year round... and I guarantee you I have never seen a company try to seem good by doing 1$ from each sale... That is such a pitiful offer from a company with such a high mark up on price and princess sarah who makes buckets and buckets off of each sale to only give a measly dollar...
**Yes anything is better than nothing ** but how stupid that attempt was was soooo great in my eyes.
I LOVED THAT SHE GOT THE HATE SHE DESERVES.

• Heart
I'm so relieved people are finally seeing through her b.s.! (y)

How on earth did she think that using an actual disaster to market and sell her products was going to go over well? How did she make a catastrophe into an opportunity to line her coffers? It's bleeping disgusting!
And the token gesture of $1 for every sale?! Are you bleeping kidding me?!
Then to rant on about how she would have been hated even if she donated 100% of her profits...like wth? Nobody would be hating on you if you did that! Everyone is appalled by her disgusting token gesture and insensitivity, and I assure you nobody would have said anything negative if she had actually donated 100% of the profits. She's just too bleeping greedy to ever do that! She was busy making sure her brand was top of mind, instead of using her platform to help the people who are actually in need!

AND she then threw this poor Labang employee under the bus. She posted the text from the employee suggesting the idea so that she could shift the blame! Never mind that she approved it, or that she was taking credit for it before she got backlash! Never mind that you can clearly make out the employee's name is Amanda. Never mind that it is completely unprofessional to post that text to your 1 million followers! It's all about saving her own reputation even if it means ruining someone else's.

To play victim and talk about how she was disgusted by her followers because they ruined her "authentic attempt to help" is beyond disgraceful! The world is disgusted by your behaviour here, Sarah, not the other way around! You don't get to be disgusted you cretin!

I'm so fuming angry and I'm hoping she starts to lose followers as a result of this! It's about time she sees some consequences for her ignorant actions.
Unfortunately, I'm still seeing 1 million on her insta but hopefully that will change soon.

I'm so relieved people are finally seeing through her b.s.! (y)

How on earth did she think that using an actual disaster to market and sell her products was going to go over well? How did she make a catastrophe into an opportunity to line her coffers? It's bleeping disgusting!
And the token gesture of $1 for every sale?! Are you bleeping kidding me?!
Then to rant on about how she would have been hated even if she donated 100% of her profits...like wth? Nobody would be hating on you if you did that! Everyone is appalled by her disgusting token gesture and insensitivity, and I assure you nobody would have said anything negative if she had actually donated 100% of the profits. She's just too bleeping greedy to ever do that! She was busy making sure her brand was top of mind, instead of using her platform to help the people who are actually in need!

AND she then threw this poor Labang employee under the bus. She posted the text from the employee suggesting the idea so that she could shift the blame! Never mind that she approved it, or that she was taking credit for it before she got backlash! Never mind that you can clearly make out the employee's name is Amanda. Never mind that it is completely unprofessional to post that text to your 1 million followers! It's all about saving her own reputation even if it means ruining someone else's.

To play victim and talk about how she was disgusted by her followers because they ruined her "authentic attempt to help" is beyond disgraceful! The world is disgusted by your behaviour here, Sarah, not the other way around! You don't get to be disgusted you cretin!

I'm so fuming angry and I'm hoping she starts to lose followers as a result of this! It's about time she sees some consequences for her ignorant actions.
Unfortunately, I'm still seeing 1 million on her insta but hopefully that will change soon.
EXACTLY no one would have given her any hate if she would have donated 100 percent of the profits. And then she had the audacity to post people in dm's that said she was okay for trying to help. and you can see she hadn't answered any of their prior messages... HA. What a joke sarah is!
And saying I think I get attached bc im Sarah's day and not a company... I am sure a company would get attacked too! Because on top of the SUPER DUPER generous donation of 1 big one per product. they would also get that as a tax write off and probably save more money themselves as a company.

This girl literally things that everyone just loves the tit that comes out of her ass, and the fact that more people are not believing her butterflies and the world revolves around me attitude, is fantastic! I hope she starts losing followers, I hope people stop buying her not original high profit, lost cost products. I hope the starts her tumble down and so far down she cant get back up.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She took the easy way out. Rather than apologise for her mistake, she deleted all trace of it and replaced it with a picture of her son to deflect from the issue. :rolleyes:
She did the same thing when she was called out on the CIN3 video and the Gypsy sunglasses. Once she got too many negative comments to delete individually, she deleted all the insta posts and stories about them and just carried on with her day.

What's remarkable is how her stans are still defending her! What she has done here is not small; it wasn't a tiny error in judgement. She decided to use a genuine catastrophe as a marketing ploy to push product sales. Then proceeded to insult her audience, throw Labang under the bus, and then make herself the victim in this (not the families who've lost their homes!).
This is not a small mistake that can be overlooked because she had good intentions. This is proof positive that she is a greedy, narcissistic, deeply unethical human being. The stans seem completely blind to this reality and it baffles me endlessly.

Reactions: 3
She took the easy way out. Rather than apologise for her mistake, she deleted all trace of it and replaced it with a picture of her son to deflect from the issue. :rolleyes:
She did the same thing when she was called out on the CIN3 video and the Gypsy sunglasses. Once she got too many negative comments to delete individually, she deleted all the insta posts and stories about them and just carried on with her day.

What's remarkable is how her stans are still defending her! What she has done here is not small; it wasn't a tiny error in judgement. She decided to use a genuine catastrophe as a marketing ploy to push product sales. Then proceeded to insult her audience, throw Labang under the bus, and then make herself the victim in this (not the families who've lost their homes!).
This is not a small mistake that can be overlooked because she had good intentions. This is proof positive that she is a greedy, narcissistic, deeply unethical human being. The stans seem completely blind to this reality and it baffles me endlessly.
Not at all! This was all a plan to promote her products. And such a little amount would insure than she still gets her big ol' paycheck from the sales. Its actually disgusting how more people don't see this. And her stans defending her! iTs like are you guys for Real or are you guys just blind??
I do think that the over-all thought was meant to be good, but the execution and the aftermath of actions was completely wrong! And the fact that she isn't being held accountable for her is even more disgusting! And tbh, im kinda tired of seeing her baby. He's a baby, he doesn't do much.

But with this... SHE NEEDS TO STAND FOR her mistake! And take full responsibility. It irritated me how she was like I came up with the idea, and then it was the la bang worker texted me this am, and then it was they called me an hour ago... it just smells so fishy. and then to say they saw other companies do that, but I have yet to see another company do as little as one dollar.

And seriously $1?? How on earth did that fly! The company could write it off as a tax deduction, sarah still got her whole paycheck, and her products are not cheap at all. especially if you are somewhere else in the world. Its despicable that she is getting away with this and all the other crap she spews .

Reactions: 4
And they've just ripped up the kitchen in their 2nd home! Literally right off the heels of this debacle!

How tone-deaf can you be?:oops:
People have lost their only homes this week and here you are ripping apart your second property for the lolz. I. just. can't.

I understand that her area isn't directly affected and she has to live her life, but she could have waited a week before ripping up the kitchen. At the very least, don't talk about it publicly when so many have been devastated and lost their homes.

Perfectly good kitchen they've ripped up, too. It was fully done and looked newly built! I don't understand the concept of destroying a perfectly good property just for the sake of content. What a waste of wood, water and other natural resources (this is plain wasteful and isn't she meant to be environmentally conscious?), not to mention a waste of time, money, effort.

And they've just ripped up the kitchen in their 2nd home! Literally right off the heels of this debacle!

How tone-deaf can you be?:oops:
People have lost their only homes this week and here you are ripping apart your second property for the lolz. I. just. can't.

I understand that her area isn't directly affected and she has to live her life, but she could have waited a week before ripping up the kitchen. At the very least, don't talk about it publicly when so many have been devastated and lost their homes.

Perfectly good kitchen they've ripped up, too. It was fully done and looked newly built! I don't understand the concept of destroying a perfectly good property just for the sake of content. What a waste of wood, water and other natural resources (this is plain wasteful and isn't she meant to be environmentally conscious?), not to mention a waste of time, money, effort.
the fact that she has made no statement or even recognition and just gone straight on withlife is (not appalling bc it’s Sarah) but appalling.
She acts like she didn’t do anything wrong or something that she should address.. and she is doing this whole thing bc she can and bc content. For no other reason.
sarah is as superficial as they come. Absolutely tone deaf, absolutely wrong, and absolutely needs to get away from the social mediasphere

I'm sitting here truly disgusted by her behaviour. The juxtaposition between those in her state literally losing everything and her bragging about ripping apart a multi-million dollar property just for the 'gram and likes. What the actual duck? How can she be this ugly of a person?

It's bad enough that she just wiped away yesterday's antics and moved on like nothing happened, but to move onto the kitchen renos when people are losing their homes around her...:oops:
She could have posted anything else today and it would have been less insulting. I think she's sticking two fingers up to everyone who spoke up yesterday by doing this.

I'm sitting here truly disgusted by her behaviour. The juxtaposition between those in her state literally losing everything and her bragging about ripping apart a multi-million dollar property just for the 'gram and likes. What the actual duck? How can she be this ugly of a person?

It's bad enough that she just wiped away yesterday's antics and moved on like nothing happened, but to move onto the kitchen renos when people are losing their homes around her...:oops:
She could have posted anything else today and it would have been less insulting. I think she's sticking two fingers up to everyone who spoke up yesterday by doing this.
Yes she is just that ugly of a person! She doesn't think! She just does! And that's a dangerous trait for someone with a following!
She just goes about her life like nothing happens. And you know if she gets called out on her platforms, where DM's, Comments, Youtube, Insta, she will just block you, and send her army of non-thinking stans after you... Just disgusting. Not to mention how fake she actually is showing one happy bubbly online persona, when reality is she a rude negative person in real life.

Not to mention how fake she actually is showing one happy bubbly online persona, when reality is she a rude negative person in real life.
Yep, there are so many people who joined GG after they met her in real life. When they saw how rude and snobbish she was to them, they realized her online persona is totally fake.

In other bombshell news, someone posted on the other site that her second house is also in her name alone. :unsure:
She's got both properties in her name now...how is Kurt okay with it? They've been together 3 or 4 years at this point and have a son together, so why is she the sole proprietor? It's so freaking weird to me. Is he her boyfriend/ soon-to-be-fiance or is he just a contractor working on the renovations on her new house?

He's been steadily employed this whole time, so it's not about income and loan approvals... unless he's in debt and wouldn't be approved for the mortgage, so they had to put it in her name alone?
I just don't get the power dynamic here at all. I don't get why he would agree to be excluded on what is supposed to be their "forever home".

Reactions: 1
Yep, there are so many people who joined GG after they met her in real life. When they saw how rude and snobbish she was to them, they realized her online persona is totally fake.

In other bombshell news, someone posted on the other site that her second house is also in her name alone. :unsure:
She's got both properties in her name now...how is Kurt okay with it? They've been together 3 or 4 years at this point and have a son together, so why is she the sole proprietor? It's so freaking weird to me. Is he her boyfriend/ soon-to-be-fiance or is he just a contractor working on the renovations on her new house?

He's been steadily employed this whole time, so it's not about income and loan approvals... unless he's in debt and wouldn't be approved for the mortgage, so they had to put it in her name alone?
I just don't get the power dynamic here at all. I don't get why he would agree to be excluded on what is supposed to be their "forever home".

Wow! I did realize that! It does make sense as she is a narcissist and all about Sarah!
Im sure she is holding it under just her name as a way to make him propose to her...

She is so disgusting in so many ways that just continue to add up day after day after day.

I am still shocked that LaBang didn't post anything about the fire thing. Are they secretly owned by sarah and she told them not to apologize or say anything? Or did their PR team just take a play out of sarah's play book? Im sure they coulda found something positive to say to try and turn it around.

The whole sarah situation is so deeply deeply wrong

Reactions: 1
Yeah, I don't know why Labang hasn't publicly apologized. They are all acting like if they ignore it, it will go away. :censored:

Someone on the other forum said that the properties may be claimed as business addresses, and having them in her name (linked to Sarah's Day Ltd) would mean they could claim tax deductions on all the work they're doing because it would be labelled as business expenses. Makes sense to me. They're both cheap and they're working the system to ensure they spend as little as possible.
I mean, this is just a repeat of LEM. Get all the #sponsored freebies for the house (paint, furniture, carpeting, tradies) AND get a tax deduction for it, to boot!

So sick of all these scammers and moochers being so heavily rewarded for essentially eye-f*cking themselves on camera. :mad:

Still cannot believe the number of stans defending her horrific marketing ploy during the fires. I don't understand how she hasn't been cancelled with the number of PR crises she's had: CIN3, "Gypsy" glasses, the bush fires, her timer app suddenly being pulled and then relaunched with her original customers being made to buy it again, her activewear falling apart after a couple of washes...it's endless. How are her stans still oblivious?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.