Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry for filling up this thread but want to complete what I started. :giggle:

On her use of the term MILF and spreading negative body image:

2xblended said:
A friend of mine absolutely *lives* for Sezzy and buys everything she sells. Today she was harping on about how Sarah and Kurt are the prime examples of MILF/DILF life. Firstly, I.just.can't. My normally intelligent friend actually spoke those words. Sarah has normalized these words and desensitized her followers (at least this particular follower) to the actual meaning of these derogatory words. What in the hell?

And, while I am one of the few who feel that Sezzy tries hard to be come off as effortlessly sexy (and fails!), I don't think anyone can actually call her a milf. Not least because that is wrong and insulting and just crass. Plus her attempts to be perceived as "hot" come off as clumsy and immature.

This conversation with my friend quickly turned to how my friend hasn't had a child and yet looks much fatter than Sarah. Literally the comparison went along the lines of: She looks better than I ever will only 2 weeks post-partum, I'm a failure!
It was heartbreaking to see how she beat herself up over the fact that she couldn't measure up to Sezzy's false image.

Not taking away from Sarah's physique at all- however it was achieved, she did the work to get it there- but man, I can only imagine the other mothers comparing their bodies to hers and beating themselves up.
Sarah is documenting her reality but doing so irresponsibly. She doesn't seem to get that the way she presents this information can either lift people up or bring them down. Something about the way she packages her messages makes other people feel bad about themselves and I think she likes it that way.
I wish she would alter her tone and choose different language to describe her #projectcomeback, noting along the way that post-baby bodies come in all shapes and sizes but the most important thing is the healthy baby, not the #milfgoals. Whoever said that the sezzy post-partum look was the ideal one to have anyway? She has proclaimed it and thus it is so, without questioning a thing, her entire squad has hopped onto the ludicrous and highly inappropriate milf wagon
On her workout e-books

2xblended said:
I'd like to add in my thoughts because I'm a weightlifter. Sarah's physique is *entirely* due to her weightlifting with her previous boyfriend, Mitch. She was eating over her maintenance calories at that time (by her admission) and lifting heavy weights. She gained a lot of muscle and some fat (which everyone does, you can't physically gain only one). Then, when she went vegan and cut her calories, she essentially lost the excess fat to reveal the muscles she'd built in the year she spent bulking.
I told her as much when she first posted years ago about how lifting made her 'bulky'. Her entire physique was due to her lifting weights. And she deleted my comment way back then, LOL!

Also, her program is not how she actually trains. Her nsta stories are littered with snaps of her lifting weights but her YT videos of her workouts and her ebooks are exclusively bodyweight movements. She knows it's the heavy weights helping her maintain her muscles now, but she won't say that because she doesn't want it to hamper the sales of her ebook.

It's one of those bug bears of mine. She's selling the book based off of how she looks, knowing full well that she looks that way due to a completely different workout program. It's like she doesn't want anyone else to get a similar physique so she intentionally sells them a program that may actually cause them to lose muscle and may cause injuries (plyometric movements done incorrectly and in the AMRAP way she encourages can really hurt ligaments and joints). GRRRRRRR!
On her constant undeclared advertising and her highlight reel of a life:
2xblended said:
With actors, you know they're acting and everything is product placement but with Sezzy, so many people genuinely think this is her real life and it is attainable. That line between work and IRL is so cleverly blurred in her world- she is very good at her job- but it's ultimately damaging to people's mental health as it promotes an unhealthy, unrealistic and unattainable expectations of what being fit, healthy and happy looks like. Given how often this has been pointed out to her, you would think she'd adjust her messaging just a bit!
A little less of the 'my powder will cure what your doctor can't', and a little more balance in food, workouts & rest would go such a long way to endear her to people. It's frustrating to see that she's already back to that false persona whose only interest is monetizing everything all the freaking time.
On the hyped up name reveal and her moaning that her followers were excited about it:
2xblended said:
Boy, do I regret watching the name reveal. They were so obnoxious!
So unnecessary to already put their expectations that their son must conform to what they view as "cool" instead of what may make him happy. And an unnecessary slap in the face to people who work "regular" jobs, like accountants. It's fine if you don't like that as a career, but others may love it. Why must you act like you're better than them? It's like the earlier comment she made about how she could have been like other mums chilling and eating during her pregnancy but she chose to work out. Why does she act so superior?

Her moaning that people were being demanding about the name reveal reminded me of when her app was meant to relaunch. She said it would relaunch but then it got delayed by several months. Sezzy couldn't deal with people's (legitimate) questions about when it would be made available since she had given a date and it had long since passed.
She had the audacity to post a story moaning about how expensive it is to develop an app and said, in the snarkiest tone possible, that she was losing money on that app but was doing it for her demanding sissy squad, so it would be great if they stopped messaging her about it. twit!
These people payed you additionally for that app and you pulled it without warning. Then you're months behind on delivering the new one, which you charged them for once again, AND you have the nerve to say that you're losing money. What about all the money your loyal fans are losing buying your overpriced products?
You mean you're spending a tiny portion of your ill-gotten gains from the ebook sales (which was nothing more than a picture book with no instruction and wasn't even the actual exercise routine she's following!) to correct a flawed app that you shouldn't have charged for in the first place! That combo of greedy and entitled makes for such an ugly character.

I'm so frustrated that she's back to this attitude of hers so soon. I really had hoped we'd have that nicer, mellower Sezzy from now on but that seems like just an act now. Or maybe she was high on pain meds and it made her soppy those first few days
More on her greed and freebie-grabbing life:

2xblended said:
I'm truly appalled by her excessive over-consumption of everything! She has enough clothing to fit 8 wardrobes as we discovered when she gave Kurt only 1 corner. She has multiple packs of every product in her pantry and now this disgusting display of more skincare products than you'd find on a retail shelf in a shop! Insane! How can 1 person possibly use all that stuff?

This moron needs to stop being so freaking greedy! Stop accepting every #sponsored package you get in the post. Become selective and accept pr gifts for stuff you'll actually use instead of just 'omg-everything-is-free-wheeee!!!!' She'd actually gain some clout if she were more selective.
What a terrible example she sets her followers. Wasteful, ungrateful and greedy.
Not to mention, this is the exact opposite of the earth day comment she made about cleaning up the planet. She should clean up her own plastic covered flat first!
___
I for one am THRILLED to see more people calling her out on not being transparent about her sponsored content.
You can go back *years* on her feed and you'll find that all of her posts are sponsored. I even remember back when she was still at uni and she had some event she attended with her sisters- the dress she wore was sponsored! I saw the same dress on another influencer that week (pink floral dress with lace up back) but the other influencer was clear about it being gifted to her, whereas sezzy made it look like she'd paid for it.
I think the only non-sponsored posts she's made in years were her Fox delivery posts, and even those were quickly followed up by shout outs to various brands once they came home.
So happy that people are finally seeing through her bullshit. Hoping it has a ripple effect and she gets to a point where she's made to be transparent.
On her stans and this echo-chamber she has created:
2xblended said:
I scrolled through the comments on the vid and I'm in disbelief! Everyone is telling her how awesome she is for sticking to her guns and not listening to the doctors who wanted to induce her!!! Do they not understand that she purposefully endangered her baby's life because she was too stubborn to deviate from her birth plan?
At this point I don't know if she has created a bunch of sheep who'll just follow her word as gospel or if she has attracted a million like-minded followers. Either way she is living in an echo chamber, i.e. she says something and her flock echos it back to her and tells her how amazing she is. No wonder she thinks she's the greatest thing since sliced (gluten free, sugar free, soy free, pleasure free, paleo-based, secretly sponsored) bread

Reactions: 6
Final block of quoted posts. Seeing my old posts has made me realise just how awful an influenza she is. She should have been cancelled when the CIN 3 video came out. So many bloggers posted about how unethical it was for her to push the message that her superfood powders cured her and so many of her followers said they'd prefer her protocol to treat cancer over western medicine. It should have been the end of her career and yet, here she is, doing it all over again now that she has a prolapse and is choosing to ignore her doctor's advice. Anyway, last few receipts for the record.

On her milking her cash cows at any cost:

2xblended said:
Sezzy can see this for herself in the comments she receives (before she deletes them). So many people saying they're going broke but have fomo about her back-to-back product launches; so many others saying she's triggering their eating disorders; and so many saying they have low self esteem and want to be as confident as her (evidently by buying her products).
She could start being a real role model but she's so full of herself she doesn't see the need to change. It wouldn't take much: more transparency, more uplifting messages rather than the usual 'i'm such a special princess, i'm better than all of you' rubbish, and a little more selectivity with the products she pushes. It would be that easy.
On the entitlement and speshul princess philosophy :

2xblended said:
She has 1 million subscribers and counting, and she's got a team behind her that is making sure that all comments questioning her are instantly deleted. She is marketing herself and her life brilliantly.
I wish Aus had the same declaration laws as the UK & EU do, with regards to clearly disclosing sponsorships and gifts; if she was forced to do that it would open up a lot of people's eyes since every single post, story and video is an advert and people would realise just how manipulative she is.

In the end, she will either burn out and get some serious health complications, which would show people her lifestyle isn't sustainable, or people will tire of her rotten attitude (which is becoming more apparent now) and unsubscribe like the rest of us. Until then, we watch the slow moving train wreck.

Also, it's not about taking her down because we're malicious in some way. She's already made a fortune out of manipulating people and she would be fine if she was taken down and her channel ended tomorrow. The real issue is to stop her because she is damaging. Her entire philosophy in life is damaging. Walking around like you're better than everyone else, thinking you're entitled to everything because you're a speshul princess, putting down your partner/ family/ friends so that you can feel superior, making physical appearance your life's priority over education or ethics, over-consumption and hoarding of unnecessary items (hello 8 wardrobes of clothes but wears the same hoodies everyday)... I could go on and on.

The more people buy into her philosophy that 'you can act like an entitled brat (confident in her mind) and nobody will dare question you (because she'll bark at them like the crass witch she really is), and if they do question you, then they're haters and you just need a new tribe (composed of cowards who won't tell you where to go for acting like a witch), well, the worse off we'll all be.

The world needs more compassion, kindness, tolerance and moderation in both temperament and consumption. We do not need more of the narcissistic and toxic behaviour that she is promoting. It's not just about her disordered eating. It's her entire lifestyle, attitude, and lack of respect, ethics and responsibility. She's got to go. Other influencers are also lying and maximizing their profits, but she's by far the most damaging to people's mental health, attitudes, and physical health because the information she puts out there is downright dangerous ( CIN 3 anyone?).
On her over-exposing her child and not considering his safety:

2xblended said:
Okay, I always conceded this is normal and most parents have similar pics of their kids in the bath and such, BUT Sarah is a public figure with a massive platform and global reach. When she posts these things, everyone sees it, not just close family and friends!

She hashtags words like milf, dilf, fitspo (iirc)...we don't know who her followers are! Even if it's a 1-in-a-million chance that you can have a creeper who follows her because of those hashtags and they have ill intentions... well, she has 1 million followers so there's a real risk at least one person who sees these images may have ill intentions!
Not to mention that her location is publicly known.

She has to give thought to her child's safety. People get stalkers (YTers get stalkers- I think I remember reading YTer Patricia Bright had this problem), and this child already has Fan accounts set up in his name, so there's already a public interest in him.
It follows that there may be a risk for his safety and she should think twice about the content she puts out. It may all well be cute and innocent for her but she has no idea who her million+ followers are and she shouldn't be sharing Fox so readily with them!

Furthermore, we know she has a personal account so why the duck would she not post this stuff there for only friends and family to see? Simple enough solution, no?!

And it bears repeating: she has no idea who that #milf tag attracts! It would be common sense not to expose herself or her child to this extent.

Finally, as if all that isn't enough, there is the simple fact that it'll be online forever and when this kid goes to school (please god do not homeschool him you ignoramus), his classmates will likely tease the living daylights out of him because of the content she has published!!!

She literally hasn't given a thought to this child's future happiness or his safety. All she cares about is using him as a prop to pose with and make her look like a good mother.
Newsflash: You look like a careless, selfish mother!

Sarah, you still have time to consider your son's future. FFS protect him and stop posting him all over your public pages. Let him make his own account when he is old enough to decide he wants that publicity, and when he can have control of what images are out there.
On her exploiting her baby for the ‘gram:

2xblended said:
Sezzy, on the other hand, is older, financially stable, is still with her partner/ the father of the baby, and she has an extensive support network of family who are educated and qualified.
She may have had an unplanned pregnancy, but she does not have any excuse to be acting like a teenager fumbling about because she doesn't know any better.
She is the living, breathing stereotypical teen mum who doesn't know what to do with a real life baby. I wouldn't judge a teen who didn't know any better or didn't have access to information, but I do judge Sarah because she does know better and has access to doctors, her mother (kindergarten teacher around kids all day, also mother of 3 herself), her sisters (nurse and midwife), as well as the money to go to any classes she needs to.

Yet, she treats this baby like a doll not a child she birthed. She can't/won't give him age-appropriate toys or put him in his carrier in a safe position. She's glad he's cute so she can make her insta-feed pretty. She posts pictures and videos of him excessively without thinking about his security or safety. She's propping him up next to her fruit & nut mix like he's a sales tool. She's moaning about how he disrupts her schedule and she's irritated that he wants attention. She shows no love towards him- other than being happy he has blue eyes - and mostly complains about how tired he's making her or how she's missed a workout.
She's setting a terrible example yet again, putting the appearance of this flawless family life and having a perfect body above the reality of raising a child in a loving household. Fox has been reduced to being a prop in her world instead of becoming the centre of her world.

She's propagating a bunch of terrible stereotypes and outdated/terrible beliefs: #milflyfe, #domestic princess/gender roles, adulting with an insta-worthy baby, money being the only marker of success... I could go on and on but I'll stop this rant here.

I wish she would step up and focus on her kid instead of being so obsessed with her appearance and her wealth. There is so much more to life that makes you far richer. There is so much more to parenting that makes you more fulfilled. Sadly neither her nor her followers will gain that insight from the way she is handling her life right now.

Reactions: 5
My response to her playing victim and whining on insta stories because her prolapse was preventing her from working out as intensely as she wanted to:

2xblended said:
I want to care. I really do want to feel bad for her. I don't though, she's doing this to herself. She is choosing to ignore the doctors and physio because she thinks she knows better. She's so busy playing victim, being a true narcissist, thinking she knows everything about everything, and she will never, ever learn.

For the record: She has repeatedly been the Innocent Victim of this traumatic childbirth/"fussy baby"/ annoying Abby/ absent Kurt/ horrible doctors/ online haters.

We get it, Sezzy: You're the best and everyone is jealous of you. There's a mass worldwide ~conspiracy~ between your followers, your haters, your baby and puppy, and those evil doctors to prevent you from becoming a shredded milf.
That's okay because you're not bothered by the conspiracy, you just act confident and nobody will question why you're ignoring medical advice. Carry on, rolling your eyes on your insta and whinging about the haters. Better yet, bake up some more tasteless rocks- oops, I mean cookies- to binge on while you enjoy the view from you 1.6mil pad that your followers paid for. Ignore the feeling of your uterus falling out- *whispers* it's part of the conspiracy too.

You do you, girl. Forget those evil doctors and their lies. They just want to keep you fat. Focus on your post-partum body, e-book and cookbook. Don't worry, your followers would gladly eat watery bowls of slush, suffer early onset arthritis and risk their own prolapse to be just. like. you. Don't let the nasty doctors stop you from making your dreams come true.

Do carry on.
*Sits back with a bucket of popcorn to watch the train wreck*
On another note, I just heard that Kezzy is being sponsored by a wine company and will be getting yet another free snowboarding trip! (thanks for the intel S_b)
How does that sponsorship even make sense? They both don't drink, so even if their followers do, the campaign will be disingenuous and, therefore, ineffective.
Why don't companies actually research influenzas before throwing free stuff their way?

Reactions: 4
^He's there ATM actually! Snowboarding and... drinking wine?! What a weird combination! And he and Sarah have already said in the past that they don't drink so yeah, anything for those coins right?

Reactions: 1
Yep, they have no limit to their freeloading! They'll take on any job, even the ones that don't align with their brand, as long as they get a freebie and some form of payment. :rolleyes:
You'd think these companies would take a minute to research the influenzas they're spending their marketing budgets on! It's nuts that he's living it up promoting a product they have repeatedly said they don't touch- I can recall them saying they don't drink on her YT, insta Q&A, and in their podcast.

Also, her latest body update is her trolling the internetz, right? Because her Bondi Sands body last week looks nothing like the body pic she posted today! She's either sucking in/angling really hard, or she's photoshopped the life out of that photo. Either way, does she actually think her followers won't notice the discrepancy?! :LOL:

I've followed her for years and really liked her up until she had fox a year after I had my first born.
jesus. bleeping. christ.
I genuinely think she thought motherhood would be an absolute walk in the park, every story was filled w moans and "I'm so so tired he's been up ALL NIGHT" um yes b you've had a baby that's what happens, don't expect your new born to sleep like an adult
ALSO saw her liking multiple comments on how kurt was useless and not helping her out at all oops

Reactions: 3
I've followed her for years and really liked her up until she had fox a year after I had my first born.
jesus. bleeping. christ.
I genuinely think she thought motherhood would be an absolute walk in the park, every story was filled w moans and "I'm so so tired he's been up ALL NIGHT" um yes b you've had a baby that's what happens, don't expect your new born to sleep like an adult
ALSO saw her liking multiple comments on how kurt was useless and not helping her out at all oops
Yes! She's constantly shaming him, throwing him under the bus and demeaning him by saying he's a messy slob or he can't cook. I could never undermine my partner like that, let alone in front of an audience of 1 million! It's so bitchy! Not to mention, she isn't exactly a shinning example of cleanliness and productivity; she never showers- and boasts about it :sick:, and her idea of a productive day is walking the dog and baking sweet potatoes! :rolleyes:

Her whining about being sOoO tIrEd was beyond insufferable! Then she started moaning that Fox was derailing her progress in the gym, and how traumatic her childbirth was. She acted like she was the first person ever to have a baby and was irritated that said baby didn't fit conveniently into her instagrammable life!
And then she had the audacity to say she's a "single mum" and living the impossibly hard "single mum life" each time Kurt went away for a week on a project. Conveniently neglecting the fact that her mum was on hand every single time he left to look after Fox for her (while she got her hair and nails done), Tanika her P.A. was handling her work for her, and she had cleaners coming in to clean the flat. Let's not forget that Fox was #gifted everything from his nursery furniture, to his toys, to his designer onesies (Moschino, anyone?).
Soooo, how exactly is she labeling herself a single mum? That's not representative of any single mum I know!
Your partner has gone away for 1 freaking week and you have an army of support around you, how dare you play victim and complain that you have it so hard?! It's insulting to all the single parents in the real world who have to actually juggle cooking, housekeeping, working a full time job, managing their finances, and caring for their baby- which is a full time job in itself! She's so entitled, it's insane.

I imagine a lot of other new mothers got put off just like you did, watching this spoilt brat act like she's a saint for tolerating her child (I say tolerating because she has repeatedly spoken about how traumatized she is and how much of an inconvenience he has been to her #productive lyfe.) :rolleyes:

Love letter to Sarah's entitled Day:
Your entire life is sponsored. It's absurd.
Your entire life: your furniture, the interior designer, your cars, your multiple holidays, your orthodontics, your gym membership and personal training sessions, your birthday and valentine's day gifts, your baby shower, your entire wardrobe, and even your coffee and meals are #gifted. On top of that you earn $20,000-$50,000 per post, soon to be bumped up to 100k per post, are you freaking kidding me?
Heck, let's say the numbers I was given were wrong, for argument's sake. Say you earn 5k per post. Are you freaking kidding me?
And you have 2-6 sponsors a vlog, and up to 4 sponsors a post. And you post an average of 10 times a week across your platforms.
This isn't even counting the ridiculous profit you're making from ripping off other people's products and sticking your pink label on them. 10 collaborations thus far and each of them racking in hundreds of thousands.
Yet somehow, somehow, you are playing victim and they're all buying it? You scammed everyone out of their hard-earned money and are now living the high life in your McMansion, yet you've got them believing that you have it so hard and they're all consoling you, pitying you, telling you they'll buy more of your stuff to help bolster your spirits! What?
And you act like a diva in public and get irritated when fans approach you! And you roll your eyes at your fans, who have patiently waited in a que for 7 hours to buy your crappy fast fashion activewear, and get irritated that they dare suggest a pre-ordering system! Really? These people who are funding your lavish lifestyle are irritating you, are they, Sezzy? How dare the riff raff expect you to smile in their direction when they see you at Blackwood? How dare they?!
You entitled twit!
Are you aware that you can be just as successful with some honest work and original ideas? You know you could have made the same ludicrous fortune by working just as hard honestly, without plagiarizing ideas and lying every step of the way?
You're nothing but a snake oil salesman and no amount of money will ever buy you an ounce of integrity. It's shameful that people like you thrive whilst the good ones struggle to feed their kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
"I don't ever do anything that isn't for my own projects" AKA I don't wanna do anything that im not going to get heeps of money and can make money off all the royalty.
"I fake tan at home" AKA I know I said I only fake tan once or twice a year, but bc I was offered this I need to say I actually fake tan at home **Maybe she does, but she since she doesn't make money off of Bondi Sands she never posts about it.

THIS GIRL IS SUCH A GREEDY PERSON! I cant hang with it

Not to mention trying to justify her un-photoshopped images in the Bondi shoot by saying the camera adds 5kgs! WTF? You're ALWAYS on camera, so why is it only in the Bondi images that you look heavier? Oh, that's right, you couldn't edit those to make yourself look skinny. How very "real and raw" :sneaky:

She posted stories of Kurt picking up trash on the beach, ironically both of them are using disposable cups in those stories. :rolleyes:

So, why the hell does she need to post them doing small things like this in the first place? It comes off as "insta pics or it didn't happen". Like, they can't just pick up the trash and put it in the bin- they have to film it to show off how awesome they are! WTF?
You want a medal for doing something most of us do without thinking twice, and without feeling the need to broadcast it to the world? :rolleyes:

Do good deeds quietly, you cretin! Stop being the poser that you are, it's disgusting and it tarnishes the deed all together.

Of course her minions will be all over it, praising them for how wonderful they are, not once considering how arrogant it is to post these things purely for validation, not to mention how hypocritical it is when they're both holding disposable cups!

Remembering now how she went on and on about a disposable cup making her feel like a grown up because she used to see women on their way to work carrying them and pictured herself doing the same. Then she started begging for a brand to send her pretty baby pink keep cup (because that's such a grown up colour, lol!) so she would be "motivated" to use it. :censored: Then in typical sezzy fashion, she gets gifted several (that the rest of the world has to pay for) and swiftly returns to using the disposable cups because the keep cup doesn't make her feel like she's adulting. 😤
You know what a grown up does Sarah? They use keep cups because it is the environmentally friendly thing to do! A grown up actually sticks to their word when they resolve to use keep cups; they don't spit out platitudes randomly for the 'likes' and then partner with fast fashion brands that create tons of plastic waste!
If you want to feel like an adult, maybe act like one instead of moaning, sulking and begging for freebies all the time, you twit!

Also, I find it remarkable that brands continue to respond to her begging when she always takes the freebies yet never uses them/ never gives a shoutout to the brand.

Finally, in her last vlog she said "My friend, Tanika, who helps me out with emails and behind-the-scenes stuff" pmsl! You have no friends! If she's on your payroll, she's your assistant, not a friend, you ignorant twit! Stop pretending you don't have an entire team behind you.
How utterly pathetic that nobody can tolerate your narcissistic arse in real life and you have no real friends to speak of, so you have to resort to calling the web designers who created your website and your personal assistant your "friends". How freaking pathetic is that?

This morning's rant on the reason she does multiple product launches back-to-back:

"It's a strategy that suits her (clustering product launches) and her current goals. She creates so much hype this way that it's actually profitable. It works on many levels:

The people who may have missed out on product launch 1 will most definitely be able to get something in product launch 2 or 3. For example, those who missed out on the activewear because it sold out, will instead funnel their money into her sunglasses or ebook. That way, she gets their money regardless.

Then there are the die-hard fans who want everything she shills with her pink labels, so they'll make sure they buy at each launch, no matter how close together they are. Ideal target for her because they have a large disposable income and don't care what the product is, they only care that it's her label on it.

There's also the fact that some people may not be interested in some of the products she launches, so by having multiple products launched in a short time-frame, those guys will find something they like and she ensures that getting cash from each segment of her following.

Of course, there are those people who are upset by this approach and are complaining that they can't afford all her products because she rolls them out too close together(and this has happened since the first activewear launch), but they simply don't matter to her. They are part of the strategy, too. Seeing people miss out builds more hype, so people are quicker to buy due to FOMO.
There are others who can afford multiple purchases in a short space of time and that makes up for those who can't.
Not to mention, those same people who are complaining are being manipulated: they become even more hyped up when she restocks a product or puts out a different one, because they have been waiting since the previous launch and hearing about other people receiving their orders. That anticipation makes them more likely to buy more than they originally intended when they get a chance, so they actually spend more money on her products than they ever wanted to.

Finally, it's easier for her this way. She's only really working for 2 months total (putting out teasers, releasing, teasing another, releasing it) then she just moves on. Case in point: how she only drinks body bloom around launch days or how she only wears her activewear when it's in stock, etc.
The rest of the time she doesn't show that stuff at all, she can sit back and moan about nothing chill.
She has made the money in one big lot and thus secured her income for the year, and then erases those products and launches from her mind. The rest of the year, her job is simply focusing on posting affiliate links, filming 'day in the life' vlogs, and posting sponsored promos for other brands (blackwood, mazda, etc.). It's convenient. If she spaced them out, she would have to work hard to keep the momentum and hype all year long, and she doesn't want to hustle like that.

It's a business and marketing strategy that guarantees money in the short term, and it is quite common amongst amazon sellers and the like, but ultimately proves risky in the long run because people get fed up of these games. Buyers start to see through the scam and don't want to feel used.
Her stans will get there eventually (many have) and will move on to supporting less greedy people. However, she's already gotten filthy rich from her stans so it won't matter by then."

Reactions: 2
That video... I can never get those minutes of my life back. She treats kurt like straight trash. Never discloses anything. She really shouldn't be allowed to have a job online. I just cant with that girl. Every time I see that she is doing something I truly just want to virtually punch her because she is actually that obnoxious! SHE IS THE LAZIEST YouTube. Like oh I just wanna do challenges....aka I'm not creative and they are easy. SHE IS SO FULL OF TRASH. She literally does not practice what she preaches. and SHE IS JUST A GREEDY MONEY HUNGRY, FALSE ADVERTISEMENT that doesn't do her job and truly doesn't disclose anything. ugh this girl truly needs to be "canceled" and I never say that word about someone as I usually see that there is someone who may actually be good person but just kinda off or dumb. Sarah is just awful. A_W_F_U_L!

• Heart
I'm against cancel culture in general (the concept of "cancelling" a human being is quite dangerous when you think about it) but I've been saying for a while that she needs to be cancelled! She's harmful and I just cannot understand how she is getting away with all her lies, non-disclosures, and the ridiculous amount of misinformation she puts out.

- Her ebook is filled with exercises known to cause injuries in the untrained, and she hasn't included any detailed instructions on good form (because she doesn't know jack and isn't qualified in any way).
- Her recommended meals and 'healthy' lifestyle are essentially eating disordered behaviours. I would argue she is a purging/exercise/restricting bulimic, in turns, and not an orthorexic as many people seem to think (she binges and uses various means to negate the binges). She has already triggered her followers into under-eating and over-exercising.
- Any of her followers who have CIN3 could find they progress to cancer because of her "natural remedy" approach.
- Her hypocrisy around being environmentally conscious is sending out the message that we only have to pretend to do our bit (pick up a single bottle on the beach but don't forget to post it on insta so that you're adored!) rather than take proactive steps to make changes that will prevent entire ecosystems from dying out! She continues to promote fast fashion and use disposable coffee cups, not to mention all her own products produce tons of plastic waste in the form of packaging!
- Her endless greed and entitlement, without the slightest bit of humility and gratitude for her privilege, is teaching her younger followers that a demanding attitude trumps ethics and moral character.
- Her refusal to clearly disclose her sponsored content proves that she knows she's scamming people and would lose her followers if they ever realise the extent of her money-grabbing ways! It is one thing to mistakenly do wrong, but to knowingly do wrong and to go to such lengths as to hide it is another level of ugly.
- The way she treats her partner, her family, her baby and her dog is just rotten. She loves nobody but herself and is a narcissist in the truest sense of the word. Yet somehow her stans think she is #couplesgoals, a perfect mum, a loving human being?! How? All she does is insult people and make passive aggressive remarks to make herself feel superior! She's the worst model of interpersonal relationships anyone can follow!

I could go on and on! She infuriates me and I wish she would get cancelled! She is doing a lot of damage with her platform and her reach.

That video, which I truly regret watching but I wanted to see what everyone on GG was on about, was truly awful. How unprofessional of you to turn up to a meeting like that? I know they would have explained it to the people they met, but it's still highly disrespectful! Had I been to a meeting and found the other party treating the event as a click-bait moment, I would have walked the duck out. If they can't respect me or my time, they're not getting my business. There are billions of influenzas, no need to collab with these two as their behaviour here indicates what I would get from working with them moving forward. I used to think she took her work seriously (she is all about the money, but here it shows she's unprofessional and seems to have gotten more so since everyone is blowing smoke up her arse in the echo chamber she has created).

They're both so immature that it blows my mind they're in their late 20's. They act like they're 13! I think their original banter has turned toxic and they're both constantly taking digs at each other (though he was spot on when he was mocking her about how she moans about not having time to do her hair and nails anymore).

Not to mention that her begging for that wedding ring yet again is beyond pathetic! I sincerely hope he doesn't marry her, though sadly I think he will.
Gah! That whole video was utter tit. I can't believe she makes money off of such poor content.

Last edited:
She's now doing IGTVs of fast fashion hauls. :ROFLMAO:
She's so late to this party that it made me piss myself laughing; the irony of her saying her ideas are so cutting-edge that she worries every time she posts a fashion video because someone will plagiarize it, and here she is with her latest 'original' concept that has been playing out on other channels since the launch of IGTV. 🤭

Her messaging is so confused at this point. She's trying hard to convert herself into a milf/fashion/lifestyle brand and it's an epic fail. 😂
There's nothing sexy about her (not even her in her underwear- never seen anything as unappealing tbh). There's no way you can call her fashionable! I've never seen anyone looks so sloppy all the time (perhaps because she refuses to shower 🤢) and she has no sense of style at all!
And as for her growing into a 'lifestyle'channel...err how? Her lifestyle involves being completely isolated, with no involvement with anyone beyond her P.A., Tanika, and a lack of interest in anyone else, including her family, friends (she may have once had some?), boyfriend, dog and baby. They're all props on her stage and Tanika is the only one actually getting her attention (because Sarah loves being able to boss her around and Tanika can't talk back the way Kurt does 🤭 ).
She has no life in order to promote a lifestyle! She has no interests, no education or will to become educated, and no daily activities, other than dieting and staring at herself on camera. She spends her entire day talking about her dumbass empty life and begging for free tit (totally interchangeable with Lydiot at this point). How is that aspirational?

She also has no fitness content at this point- not that her content was ever credible in any way, but at least she did something- because she's so busy bulking and cutting in the lead up to her post-baby-body epic reveal (she said she's doing an event in America which I think will be her platform to showcase the new body) that she's literally starving her page of any fitness content. Hopefully she'll lose those die-hard fans soon because right now, she's not offering any of her audience anything. All you see is an immature privileged brat whinging all the time, and surely that'll start turning people off.

She's now doing IGTVs of fast fashion hauls. :ROFLMAO:
There's no way you can call her fashionable! I've never seen anyone looks so sloppy all the time (perhaps because she refuses to shower 🤢) and she has no sense of style at all!
You can't call yourself fashionable when a crappy company like WF sends you a tit load of random clothes that 1- you will never wear again because you only wear active wear, 2- you will never wear again because they are tacky as hell , 3- you can't even pull off because you look like a little girl playing mommy with big-girl clothes (aka no sex appeal).... yet here we are. Unfortunately.

• Haha
Unbelievably, this petulant pretend princess has gotten even worse! Evidently she's been moaning about her house smelling like dog pee.
Firstly, she doesn't ever shower so it amazes me she's not desensitized to stink. Secondly, you don't walk your dog and rely on a pee pad, so what did you expect?
They're unable to provide basic care for Abby and it breaks my heart. She was an insta-dog, pretty enoough to complete the picture of the perfect family. She's not really loved, and while Kurt seems to play with her a bit more, they both snap at her and push her away all the time, and they constantly moan about having to care for her.
Walking the dog is the most basic of all things! Abby needs to be let out to pee, but she also needs to exercise and socialize. The fact that they're not meeting their pet's basic needs is unbearable to me.
It's the same with them complaining that her fur's knotted and they keep having to shave it. Well, if you brushed her every night, it wouldn't get so tangled. I wish she'd admit that they don't want Abby and let her parents take care of it instead.
How are her stans not seeing through her already?
:mad:

9F9CDFF9-EEC7-4F39-B00D-8732918B185B.jpeg

Sarah and her army of minions attacked those that said her presets are still a form of editing a photo...
& then tried to lecture about online bullying... they do realize that then by attacking whomever you thought was “online bullying” but merely saying presets are still edited photos is a form on bullying right back 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Yeah, I think I may have linked it in one of my many rambling posts. :ROFLMAO:
It was posted repeatedly on GG, too, but it doesn't seem to count for anything. People are still following her and the stans don't want to know. There has been an influx of new members on there and commenting on her thread, so perhaps more people are seeing through the b.s.

I think people are mostly pissed that she's bought a 2.75mil house in addition to her 1.6mil flat. Now their wheels are turning and they're realizing how rich they made her by buying her cheap rip off products, and they're starting to turn to the threads for facts.

I wish this thread was on the main boards here so people could google it, because, as good as the GG threads are with the receipts, it would be even better to have her lies uncovered on multiple forums.

Her day will come and hopefully she'll be left with two mahoooooosive mortgages that she can't cover. Serves her right for scamming people so blatantly for so many years.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.