Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the girls on the Sezzy Squad page said they’ve restocked some of the products in some sizes of Sarah‘a activewear. Strange. To me it sounds more like they had “limited quantities“ so it would sell out and now Sarah’s bragged about her products selling out in 8 mins or whatever they’re discreetly putting the rest of the stock up that they had.

Reactions: 11
I agree. Kurt seems more willing to grow and learn from his mistakes (whether he is doing either right now is up for debate) with a positive attitude. Sarah's too busy being a victim rather than owning her mistake, apologizing, educating herself, growing and then changing for the better. She has to be perfect and the best at everything, so she'll never take full responsibility for her actions, behavior or her words when she messes up. It's also her platform and brand that launched this, so I'm not sure why her stans are confused by Sarah receiving most of the criticism.

I feel consistently torn about Kurt. On one hand I think he's a victim of Sarah's psychological, emotional and verbal abuse, but on the other I think he sold out for the lifestyle she offers him. I don't think their relationship will last because it is so toxic. His anxiety will likely reach heights he has never experienced over the coming months. Maybe that's what Sarah was talking about when she said she wanted to elevate this campaign lol. Sorry, snarky, but she's really awful to him and he's too spineless to stand up to her. Makes me sad and disgusted at the same time.
I just can’t with Kurt - after seeing that scrabble game I really hate people who use words like f**got it says so much about who they are as a person.

You're absolutely right. I shouldn't call him spineless. I think sometimes I forget just how damaging the effects of being in an abusive relationship are and how it can affect someone's actions or lack thereof. I'm so sorry you've been through an abusive relationship with a narcissist. It takes so much strength and resilience to survive that. Glad you made it out alive.

I read a comment recently that posed the question whether Sarah changed because of Kurt/after meeting him. It was looking at his influence on her and it got me thinking about how toxic their influence is on one another. I know some don't agree with us discussing their relationship, but it concerns me to think that her followers look at their relationship as goals. My heart hurts thinking about all of the young women and men that will find themselves in a relationship with a manipulative narcissist like Sarah. I feel some level of responsibility to bring awareness to what covert abuse looks and feels like. Sorry for my tangent and rambling lol. Thank you for putting things in perspective for me. I love being able to share different perspectives and talk (write) freely.

I think insta-fame changed Sarah and it stunted her development as a young women. She has always had millions of people telling her how amazing she is and people who disagree with her are trolls and bullies - she hasn’t been challenged or told she was wrong. Here is a good article about an influencer that had this happen to them - worth a read to try and understand why Sarah behaves how she does.

edit : spelling

Reactions: 15

I’m thinking Sarah and Kurt are planning an opportunity for something like this today

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I just can’t with Kurt - after seeing that scrabble game I really hate people who use words like f**got it says so much about who they are as a person.

I think insta-fame changed Sarah and it stunted her development as a young women. She has always had millions of people telling her how amazing she is and people who disagree with her are trolls and bullies - she hasn’t been challenged or told she was wrong. Here is a good article about an influencer that had this happen to them - worth a read to try and understand why Sarah behaves how she does.

edit : spelling

She is for sure stunted in some way. No normal 28 year old would leave comments up allowing people to attack someone else because they are trying to educate someone or have a differing opinion. I was talking to a girl last night who was commenting on the same thread of comments as me and she was saying how her and her friend were still in high school and they were bloody scared of the adults who were attacking them. It's disgusting. I've been sent death threats from people because Sarah left my comment up during the bush fires scandal yet I was still the bully and the troll 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She is for sure stunted in some way. No normal 28 year old would leave comments up allowing people to attack someone else because they are trying to educate someone or have a differing opinion. I was talking to a girl last night who was commenting on the same thread of comments as me and she was saying how her and her friend were still in high school and they were bloody scared of the adults who were attacking them. It's disgusting. I've been sent death threats from people because Sarah left my comment up during the bush fires scandal yet I was still the bully and the troll 🤦🏻‍♀️
i saw that happening and it was just disgusting!

I hate Instagram for giving influencers the power to stop your comments showing up - so you can’t even argue back or you think u are but no one can see your comment.

Reactions: 3
She’s very quiet this morning. I bet she’ll come on soon and say how SHE’S so upset and how SHE feels like she can’t say anything right. It’ll all be about her.

Reactions: 10
I wrote a letter to Sarah and emailed it to her. I doubt it will be read or responded to. The person who manages her emails probably will recognize my name from the comments I've left on IG and scrap my email but here's hoping. I haven't been able to sleep well knowing a huge group of people out there are completely misled and uninformed about the topic at hand. So now I just feel like a huge weight has lifted off my shoulders even if this still doesn't change her behaviour in any way.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.