Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about the story about how we loved a product, so she is tweaking it and bringing it back for a relaunch? Lazy much? LIKE COME ON!
You dont fix what isn't broke, if everyone loved it just bring it back and dont change it and say oh its a new launch... get a grip sarah.

Oh yes, he definitely is riding on her coat tails but I think he could do decent with his photography skills, but either way they have a kid and are attached at the hip except when he is actually working.. so I doubt she gives him any breathing room and I doubt that getting married/engaged will actually make any difference in their relationship. she wants it for the title, and the fairy tail idea and to look picture perfect.. lets be honest..
HAHAH great content.. a 8 minute vlog for the entire trip that will take her probably a month to edit? At least a month surely.

I know, right! Changing a tiny detail and calling it a new launch is ludicrous. And if it was so popular she wouldn't need to make any tweaks, as you said.
Given that she had ZZZ's on her story, it's her pyjama set that she's re-launching. :sleep: <- and I'm not using that emoji to represent the pyjamas; it literally speaks to how bored I am of seeing her launch her cheap fast-fashion rip offs (this was copied from Cotton On) and selling them at ridiculous prices! She is so predictable and boring, and she views her followers as cash cows and nothing more.

And her declaration that someone has plagiarized her e-book and she's now put her legal team onto the case was outlandish! Are you kidding me? You've ripped off every single idea you've made money from! How dare you make a fuss about plagiarism when it is what you built your empire on? I guess it's okay if she steals people's ideas but not okay if it's done to her. Karma is a witch, Sarah, and you will get yours. :ROFLMAO:

Just off the top of my head:

Her pyjama set was a literal copy of her Cotton On pjs.
Her WF shoes are identical to Puma Basket Hearts.
Her dalmation wall paper and neon light with her name (in her studio at the apartment) was a direct copy of an instagram page for a local business (receipts were posted to GG).
Her print on her activewear line were replicated from lilybod, Slinkii and P.E. nation.
Her basketball hoop on the beach promo for the blackout campaign was from @newyorksunshine (and the OG creator liked comments where people said sarah had copied their idea).
Her Body Bloom was an exact copy of The Beauty Chef Glow Powder (and she was called out on this because the ingredients were exactly the same, only she added 2 more powders to hers for colour)

And that's literally just going from memory! There is no end to the amount of ideas she has stolen from other people/companies! How dare she put her lawyers onto a small instagrammer and likely cut their career short because she thinks she's being copied? Hypocrisy at its finest!
I honestly don't know whom she was referring to, and certainly I don't agree with plagiarism, so on principle I do agree that nobody should copy content! I just find it ludicrous coming from Sarah because she has done nothing but steal people's ideas from the jump.

Reactions: 4
Oh man, love this thread. It has definatley cemented my distaste for her.

Started to lose interest when she decided to heal herself with a staph infection rather than seek medical advice.
Also starting to see how narrsasstic she is towards her family, boyfriend and even her dog. Can anyone please confirm for me that she is an anti-vaxxer aswell? This would just be the Icing on the cake.
Also saw that she was complaining about how someone 'plagiarized' her ebook. Girl, your entire brand is plagiarized.

She views her followers as cash cows and nothing more.

And her declaration that someone has plagiarized her e-book and she's now put her legal team onto the case was outlandish! Are you kidding me? You've ripped off every single idea you've made money from! How dare you make a fuss about plagiarism when it is what you built your empire on? I guess it's okay if she steals people's ideas but not okay if it's done to her. Karma is a witch, Sarah, and you will get yours. :ROFLMAO:
Not joking one bit. That is so true! Her followers are nothing more than money bags that she can dip her greedy little hands into.
I don't even think her clothing that she comes out with is all that great. I at least am not into big logo's and wearing WhiteFox x Sarah's Day all over me.... ya i'll pass. And I remember a video from a while back was when she was showing the fabric of her leggings and how on the inside it was white and that's why when you squat it was showing through white. Thats cheap. Thats cheap cheap. Like Forever21 Cheap. Cheaper than HM cheap. And she sells them for an arm and a leg and the profit that Sarah and White Fox makes is just sickening. I don't even understand how she can go to bed at night knowing she is making money off of others and giving them crap product back. And truthfully, I feel like a majority of the customers can't super afford the stuff she is making and selling, or at least I'm sure a large majority has to budget for it, and to get such crap product back. Unacceptable.

& Don't even get me started on E-books thats the dumbest idea i've ever heard of. If im going to spend money I want an actual hard product in my hand. She makes 100% profit on all of her e-books.. And she must have known that when you send someone a pdf they are going to share it or even resell it for a helluva lot cheaper than her price. I hope that she is getting ripped off. Just like her following gets ripped off when they purchase her product. I've seen it online for as cheap as 3$ for the PDF so why wouldn't people do that instead of whatever atrocious price she has on it. Its not like they are taking her name off and calling it their own **Cough Cough Sarah** It's basically like they are allowing someone to use their netflix password ;)

Pajamas = yuck. Get a new idea if you must suck your audience dry of their funds. Bc anyone that would have purchased her first, are they really going to purchase her second set of pajamas? That seems excessive even for her super stans.

It truly sickens me the crap she gets away with.. I mean I could write an E-Book on her and sell it!

Started to lose interest when she decided to heal herself with a staph infection rather than seek medical advice.
Can anyone please confirm for me that she is an anti-vaxxer aswell?
OH the staph infection! Please anyone reading this, get professional medical help! Truly!
Sarah is a business and she makes money off of her following whether it is the truth or not.

And I think she probably is Anti-Vax. Although I don't think she has confirmed but based on her dedication to that natural birth vlog, id probably say Anti.

------------
Welcome to the thread though @emememily ! Im so glad you like it here. Sarah is truly awful, and I want all of her lies and atrocities to the light.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Love this thread. I used to really enjoy her vlogs but I cant stand the witch now. She is permanently moaning about something, treats her dog and kurt like tit, acts as if Fox is a massive inconvenience to her stupid boring life, is OBSESSED with restricting food and working out to the max, and she also never showers after the gym either

Reactions: 5
In the GG thread someone stated that they have friends in common with Sarah and they have it on good authority that they are both anti-vaxxers!

Also it breaks my heart that in the comments of her CIN3 I hEaLeD mYSelF NaTUrAlLy video, some women are saying they have cervical cancer and they'll do a holistic treatment instead of seeing their oncologist! What the actual hell!?! It infuriates me that women are following this dingbat's advice concerning something as serious as cancer. A holistic approach is fine COMBINED with conservative treatments like chemo or radiation but not on it's own! Totally crazy...

Reactions: 6
In the GG thread someone stated that they have friends in common with Sarah and they have it on good authority that they are both anti-vaxxers!

Also it breaks my heart that in the comments of her CIN3 I hEaLeD mYSelF NaTUrAlLy video, some women are saying they have cervical cancer and they'll do a holistic treatment instead of seeing their oncologist! What the actual hell!?! It infuriates me that women are following this dingbat's advice concerning something as serious as cancer. A holistic approach is fine COMBINED with conservative treatments like chemo or radiation but not on it's own! Totally crazy...
I've seen those comments too and I completely agree! My friend was heavily influenced by things she read on the internet about healing her cervical cancer naturally and now she is dead. Just 35y old with two beautiful daughters. She had a really long time to sort it out but chose to secretly listen to nonsense. It's so irresponsible to put crap like that out there to such vulnerable people. Sarah should delete that video.

• Sad
I've seen those comments too and I completely agree! My friend was heavily influenced by things she read on the internet about healing her cervical cancer naturally and now she is dead. Just 35y old with two beautiful daughters. She had a really long time to sort it out but chose to secretly listen to nonsense. It's so irresponsible to put crap like that out there to such vulnerable people. Sarah should delete that video.
This just breaks my heart! Truly, I'm sorry for your loss. :cry: I've lost people to cancer but they fought the hardest fight, yet it was still crushing. I cannot imagine finding out that someone bought into this malarkey and it cost them their lives. It's unbearable to think about it...and her two kids, and all her family... it's tragic.

But this is the reason I'm so adamant to document all of Sarah's lies. It is my main issue with her. She is dangerous but people believe her. There's a crowd of 1 million who seem to eat up most of what she says, and all of them are being encouraged:

-to self-diagnose illnesses.
- restrict their diets in an extreme way and cut out various food groups without any medical need to (as in allergies).
- over-exercise in a manner that is guaranteed to cause injury in due course.
- treat serious diseases with Tropeaka powders because she gets a kickback, instead of going to doctors to correctly diagnose and treat any issues (such as actual intolerances, staph infections, pcos, or CIN).
-over-consume fast fashion at an alarming pace and at even more alarming prices in spite of our knowledge of what this cycle of over-consumption is doing to our environment.
- act entitled and spoiled, sulky and whingy, demanding and bossy, because that's pRiNcEsS LyFe and nobody should question you on your rude and inconsiderate behaviour.
- publicly shame friends and family who do not follow the ludicrous self-imposed dietary restrictions Sarah suggests.
- lie to their new boyfriends/girlfriends about their entire personality, including mannerisms and interests, until the relationship is solid, then reveal your true colours and henpeck them until they concede defeat and can't get out of the relationship.
- to never shower and practice bad persona hygiene because that is somehow cool? What the actual duck? :sick:
Not to mention I take personal issue with the fact that she's outright stealing other people's ideas. That level of unethical is unbearable to me.

This just breaks my heart! Truly, I'm sorry for your loss. :cry: I've lost people to cancer but they fought the hardest fight, yet it was still crushing. I cannot imagine finding out that someone bought into this malarkey and it cost them their lives. It's unbearable to think about it...and her two kids, and all her family... it's tragic.

But this is the reason I'm so adamant to document all of Sarah's lies. It is my main issue with her. She is dangerous but people believe her. There's a crowd of 1 million who seem to eat up most of what she says, and all of them are being encouraged:

- restrict their diets in an extreme way and cut out various food groups without any medical need to (as in allergies).
- treat serious diseases with Tropeaka powders because she gets a kickback, instead of going to doctors to correctly diagnose and treat any issues (such as actual intolerances, staph infections, pcos, or CIN).
-over-consume fast fashion at an alarming pace and at even more alarming prices in spite of our knowledge of what this cycle of over-consumption is doing to our environment.
- act entitled and spoiled, sulky and whingy, demanding and bossy, because that's pRiNcEsS LyFe and nobody should question you on your rude and inconsiderate behaviour.
- publicly shame friends and family who do not follow the ludicrous self-imposed dietary restrictions Sarah suggests.
- lie to their new boyfriends/girlfriends about their entire personality, including mannerisms and interests, until the relationship is solid, then reveal your true colours and henpeck them until they concede defeat and can't get out of the relationship.
- to never shower and practice bad persona hygiene because that is somehow cool? What the actual duck? :sick:
Not to mention I take personal issue with the fact that she's outright stealing other people's ideas. That level of unethical is unbearable to me.
Can I use this beautiful list and paste it in the comments section of the exposing Sarah's day video?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

THIS ALL OF THIS!

Sarah...I refuse to call her the dumb name she gives her self Sezzy..
She is truly a mental case. She is so fake. So entitled. So false.

Not to start a debate, but I hope she is antivaxx in the sense that, that will keep her and her kid away from the rest of the population. Not for another reason.

I wish people knew that "Sarahs Research" is really just googling on the internet. She has no education. She picks and chooses what suite her and the image she tries to display about being all holistic and natural. And it just isn't the truth. She is mis-informing many many people. And while there is the argument that they can do research for themselves, the point is spreading and promoting false or half truth information. Most people don't do their own research, and most people want to believe others are truthful and genuine. She literally is putting others health and lives at risk and that is just not okay. Its wrong! It should be made much more apparent!
Sarah is a business, bottom line. She is going to do and say whatever puts money in her bank so she can buy another multi-million dollar house to renovate. And for all the money she has, why on earth wouldn't she just actually pay for a contractor to demo and do all the work quicker. While kurt may be trained and capable of doing it, she has plenty of money in the bank to do it without having to add all that stress and added work on him.

She is mis-informing many many people. And while there is the argument that they can do research for themselves, the point is spreading and promoting false or half truth information. Most people don't do their own research, and most people want to believe others are truthful and genuine. She literally is putting others health and lives at risk and that is just not okay. Its wrong! It should be made much more apparent!
This is the sticking point. When people follow Sarah's advice, they are doing research!
Is it correct? Not from my point of view, particularly around medical problems, but in their minds, they're doing research and making an effort to explore the treatment options.
Because Sarah says, "I did this and I cured myself!", these Loving earth/ Tropeaka powders fixed my condition.
So people will ailments seeing that think they've stumbled upon an actual proven solution. They cannot see that it's all about $$$.

To be fair to anyone following her "protocols", who would think this young woman who cried with joy and documented her trials, is actually lying about curing her pre-cancerous cells naturally, or treating her PCOS naturally and falling pregnant?
Anybody who is suffering is looking for hope, for a cure and a proven case of successful treatment. Who would think she would monetize her CIN3 diagnosis and her grandmother's death? Nobody in their right minds would imagine people would stoop that low.
Knowing what I know, even I could hardly believe that in the fact of such devastating news, her thoughts were to vlog! Then to take it a step further, plan future videos on the subject so that she could make the most $$$ out of it by recommending powders? Come on! She has no limit, no integrity, no scruples whatsoever. It's sickening.

And it's heartbreaking to think, people who are ill are looking to her for advice thinking they are doing their research (again, that is her fault for placing herself as a reputable source of information and proclaiming she has been "cured").
Do I wish people were more discerning and would seek medical advice- you have no idea! This spread of misinformation and psuedo-science is so damaging and it crushes me that people fall for it. But Sarah is convincing, and she is careless and uninterested in the fact that her lies are harming her followers. She only cares about the money.

There will be the additional consequence of younger, impressionable followers who self-diagnose conditions like allergies and PCOS following her advice and her example (she wasn't medically diagnosed with either). This is addition to the people stumbling upon Sarah when searching for CIN3 cures- so that's two cross-sections of her audience here getting harmful information.
For the younger stans, there are now young adults who are severely restricting their food (which often leads to eating disorders) or perhaps engaging in unsafe sex because they believe they have PCOS and can't fall pregnant (because Sarah said bad skin is the symptom of PCOS, not a natural occurrence due to hormonal changes in teenagers :rolleyes:).
She should have made a point of advocating for protection in her pregnancy announcement and CIN videos, even if she doesn't practice it herself. Because she's an influencer dammit! Influence in the right way.
You got an unexpected pregnancy and HPV/ CIN3! You are living proof of how important protection is, and you know your followers are copying you, so say 1 freaking line about being safe. You owe to them.

Sorry for all the ranting. I'm passionate about this because people are getting hurt. People have posted on GG saying they developed eating disorders, they got isolated from friends and family, and they delayed getting medical treatment because they were trying her protocols before seeing a doctor, thus prolonging their suffering.
I place the blame on Sarah. She is the "influencer" and she carries the burden of responsibility to pass on correct information to her 1+ million fan base. That is her 1 job. And she's failing at it!

And for all the money she has, why on earth wouldn't she just actually pay for a contractor to demo and do all the work quicker. While kurt may be trained and capable of doing it, she has plenty of money in the bank to do it without having to add all that stress and added work on him.
As to this, if Kurt does the demolition, they have better content for YT. Like you said, it's all about $$$ for her. She's going to be raking in the cash from this reno series, just like LEM and ITF. It's sickening.

• Heart
Don't worry!!!
Im passionate about it to! as a nurse practitioner, who did have hormonal issues that required removal of a tumor on my pituitary, which was found after 2 years of test after test in the middle of my nursing program years back. All good now though! BUT that's why it gets me so wound up. Its because if I was stupid enough to take the false claims and half truths sarah made at face value I could have been dealing with the symptoms for even more years and that leads to huge life altering consequences when left un properly treated. And I also am educated and registered and board certified in nursing with many years of education and actual clinical practice. So it drives me crazy how she is so misleading. It's dangerous. and it really is the type of thing that a short disclaimer at the beginning does not suffice. Its something she bottom line should not talk about period.
Sarah truly can find anything you want on the internet and make it fit what her style and adjenda is, and leave out 80% of the necessary important information. She Just Should Not Talk About It Period. And She should be held responsible for what she says if her advice gets a follower of hers into hot water. And im sorry but those "disclaimers" at the beginning aren't enough, and quite honestly they are insulting to those who have spent significant money and time getting a proper factual education. And if that med professional feels like they know something but its out of their scope of practice they will refer you onto someone who is more specialized in that field. They don't claim to know everything. and Sarah does that by even opening others up her her I spend 5 minutes on google and fixed my vag talks.

Sorry end of rant.

From the swatches she showed its going to be the ugliest mixed matched house. seriously pink speckled floor. this is a house. Not a barbie house.
Not my style at all. Im sure she is getting ready for some globe west goodies to come back in and fill it foooo FREE!
Content. Its going to come in like two months. Sarah is slow ass editor. Sarah could have videoed progress updates with using a contractor. she doesn't need to through kurts back out while he is at it.

Side note: LEM kills with this superficial changing every room literally every month and then back to the first one at month six again. Like I may buy a new piece of furniture once every six months. but I dont redo the entire room. Thats just absurd. straight absurd.
And INF I haven't found her to be changing rooms too too much. I actually must prefer her styled house to LEM's. It has personality, it has charm, it has a crap ton of gifted products, but it isn't a copy of a catalog like LEM. No personality, No style, No creativeness.

Love this thread. I used to really enjoy her vlogs but I cant stand the witch now. She is permanently moaning about something, treats her dog and kurt like tit, acts as if Fox is a massive inconvenience to her stupid boring life, is OBSESSED with restricting food and working out to the max, and she also never showers after the gym either
Welcome to the thread!
She is the worst! I originally liked for when she did her 10 minute videos of just abs bc they were easy to throw on and jam out a quick ab session, but then as I watched her new stuff and vlogs its just been so down hill. she is such a fraud, and a million other things

Credit to a GG poster who captured this photo (attached). Man, this set is fugly. :ROFLMAO:
And I'm cross-posting my response:

How juvenile is this PJ set? Truly, are the YT stats showing her that her audience is composed of 6 year olds?

It's bad enough she named her son Fox Ocean (he will be teased mercilessly), and then used him as a prop to stage photos of her chocolate bars and fruit+nut mix, but to now use him for her PJs is just... :oops::rolleyes::mad:
Is he nothing but a marketing gimmick to her?

Edit: how unprofessional is she though?
First, she admitted that she forgot to film the promo for this PJ launch and was going to have to stage an impromptu photoshoot of it on the flight to Hawaii.
Now her flight was delayed so she rushed into the toilets and put on this set, then sat on the ground and took a pic on her phone. Like that's the solution to your lazy ass completely forgetting to do your job? :cautious:
No, but really, that's it? That's the photoshoot? That's the announcement of the secret project and the reveal that's supposed to make people want to spend their money?
You know her money has gone to her head when she is making half-arsed attempts like this.

Attachments

Last edited:
Also did she just say in her IG story "the last time I went to Hawaii there were twin babies in front of me and I cried".... Ummm I thought you had never gone outside of Australia (except for that paid Bali trip from Tropeaka)... Such a liar

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Also did she just say in her IG story "the last time I went to Hawaii there were twin babies in front of me and I cried".... Ummm I thought you had never gone outside of Australia (except for that payed Bali trip from Tropeaka)... Such a liar
I'm so over her b.s. right now. She truly cannot keep her lies straight!
If she's lying so much over simple stuff...
this was a last minute trip but she somehow had Fox's passport ready and she got a top up of her botox and had her nails done; she's never traveled anywhere outside of Aus with Kurt but they were in Bali and NZ together #gifted; and now we find she's been to Hawaii before
...can you imagine the elaborate lies around the bigger issues?

How many lies did she tell around the $1 activation for the bushfires? First it was her spontaneous idea, then it was the Labang people who suggested it, then she started a Gofund me for the victims, then she made a direct donation with her own money...when in reality none of it was true and she had a marketing idea that bombed. She never did anything for the victims, and we know this because she promotes the tit out of anything she thinks makes her look like a saint; case in point: She made a big deal out of filming and announcing her donating WF cough, cough, gifted clothing to charity, but somehow didn't say a word about bushfire donations until she was called out on the $1 token gesture? Yeah, you donated a large portion of your own money...sure, whatever you say, princess :rolleyes:

Now extend that to the lies about curing her medical issues;

or "designing" her own products;

or how she's doing her bit for the environment and wants a #gifted pink keepcup so she can remember to use it (because other colours slip her mind), then posts every single day using a disposable cup, wearing fast fashion items, and destroying perfectly good cabinets in her new kitchen for content;

or working soooo hard as a "single" mum- never mind her partner, personal assistant, both sets of grandparents, and siblings are all next door!;

or getting advice from the other "mum friends" in her social circle about Fox (she has NO friends period);

or breastfeeding every couple of hours so she can't do a full meet-and-greet, but somehow she can leave Fox from 9am-4pm with a babysitter when she wants to get her nails done (couldn't use a babysitter on the day you were meeting fans, eh?);

or how her trained doctors were asking her for advice on how she reversed her CIN3 (not like they would have mentioned spontaneous regression occurs in 30% of cases- how would they know that? It's not like they went to medical school or anything, lol! No they need sezzy's tips!)
It goes on and on! Her lies are out of control and the fact that people can't see through her is mind-boggling!

Also, sorry if my last few posts have been riddled with typos! I've got a fever and haven't had any sleep so my brain is a little fried. 🤒

She's flying first class to Hawaii. Of course she is. Big surprise. Poor Sezza, spent all her money renovating a perfectly good house and doesn't know where her next meal is coming from. She's sooo poor. She can only afford to fly first class once a year!

Seriously though, we know how much she makes, but she flaunts her wealth in a sick way. Putting her newborn in a Moschino onesie, buying a $1.6 mil flat and a $2.5 mil house in the space of a year, wearing a $350 jumper, hiring a helicopter just for a couple of photos...she's never shied away from flexing her wealth. All this new money behaviour... It's as crass as she is.
And of course she has to claim to be "poor" because if people realized she was charging upwards of $50k per insta mention, they would stop buying her products to "support her". :rolleyes:

But guys! Let's not forget she'll donate a $1 for every product purchased! She's such an icon, she's such a generous, giving, caring soul! Look how much she's doing for others while she's so pOoR herself!

Oops sorry, my responses got merged automatically and I can't fix it. The comment about her flying first class was a separate post.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So funny that the flight has been cancelled until tomorrow. She 100% said in previous vlogs that she has only ever been to OZ, NZ and Bali on holiday before and her sisters tease her for never being adventurous as they have travelled all over the place including places like the UK. Why would she lie about going to Hawaii before? She’s INFURIATING!

Nothing is giving me more joy than the fact that they spent all that time at the airport, only to have to turn around and go back home!!! Karma!!!

Hc, you're right and that's the thing that infuriates me too! She lies about little things that she doesn't need to lie about! Nobody is questioning her and asking her complicated questions about her travel history. She is volunteering this information, so it's unnecessary to doctor the facts.
Does her family even watch her stories? I wonder if they spot how often she lies and how they feel about her unethical behaviour all around.

Now she's publicly bashing the airline on her stories, tagging them 3 times and calling them unprofessional! There was a problem with the plane, moron, and what would actually have been unprofessional is if the pilot took off at the risk of the safety of his passengers!

Her reaction to being sent home due to a cancelled flight- all the whinging and moaning- is just so freaking typical of her entitled, privileged arse. She has no respect for anyone and seems to thinks she can boss the pilot into taking off just because it's an inconvenience to her princess self to be delayed.

And tagging the airline in the hopes that the public shaming will cause them to comp her re-scheduled ticket is such a grubby, classless move.

Attachments

I can't believe I'm the only one on this thread! Sarah is giving us gold tonight! Her stans are now blasting the airline on her behalf! I feel like I'm in the twilight zone!

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.