Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I think I may have linked it in one of my many rambling posts. :ROFLMAO:
It was posted repeatedly on GG, too, but it doesn't seem to count for anything. People are still following her and the stans don't want to know. There has been an influx of new members on there and commenting on her thread, so perhaps more people are seeing through the b.s.

I think people are mostly pissed that she's bought a 2.75mil house in addition to her 1.6mil flat. Now their wheels are turning and they're realizing how rich they made her by buying her cheap rip off products, and they're starting to turn to the threads for facts.

I wish this thread was on the main boards here so people could google it, because, as good as the GG threads are with the receipts, it would be even better to have her lies uncovered on multiple forums.

Her day will come and hopefully she'll be left with two mahoooooosive mortgages that she can't cover. Serves her right for scamming people so blatantly for so many years.
2.75mil??WTF?

I didn't know she was that stupid rich...she doesn't deserve a single dollar of it! ooooh i am so much more disgusted with her.

I feel like barfing because that is just atrocious that she has scammed that much out of people! No offense but those are the type of facts where they don't deserve to have a following, they don't deserve to have brand deals, they don't deserve to have a channel or instagram at all anymore. like might as well just fall off the face of the earth now.

I am not sure how to get this on a main thread to be honest. idk how that all works.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's sickening! She filmed a video about it. Her reasoning seems to have been that Abby needs an outdoor area to pee, because they're using a fake grass patch in her flat and it's making the place stink.
Well, take her out to pee given that you have the park and beach right outside your doorstep!
Also, the new house hasn't got a grassy area for Abby at all! It's mainly a pool and concrete/decking at the back.

Moreover, she has done the single most predicable thing she could have done: she's declared it a "project" for them to renovate! :ROFLMAO: I swear she's taking tips from the LEM playbook!!!
The house is perfectly fine and looks newly renovated! She might want to change the carpeting or paint the kitchen a different colour, because both are dark, but besides that there is nothing that needs doing! But we all know it's because she's run out of content and the home renovation thing is hot on YT these days.
And because she'll get a ton of free tit for the house in exchange for surreptitiously placing product placements in the reno videos.

There's not limit to how greedy these influenzas are. :sick:

It's sickening! She filmed a video about it. Her reasoning seems to have been that Abby needs an outdoor area to pee, because they're using a fake grass patch in her flat and it's making the place stink.
Well, take her out to pee given that you have the park and beach right outside your doorstep!
Also, the new house hasn't got a grassy area for Abby at all! It's mainly a pool and concrete/decking at the back.

Moreover, she has done the single most predicable thing she could have done: she's declared it a "project" for them to renovate! :ROFLMAO: I swear she's taking tips from the LEM playbook!!!
The house is perfectly fine and looks newly renovated! She might want to change the carpeting or paint the kitchen a different colour, because both are dark, but besides that there is nothing that needs doing! But we all know it's because she's run out of content and the home renovation thing is hot on YT these days.
And because she'll get a ton of free tit for the house in exchange for surreptitiously placing product placements in the reno videos.

There's not limit to how greedy these influenzas are. :sick:
Absolutely sickening!
She and LEM are on the same level of just awful.
Her reno is just going to be her bossing kurt around, bitching about dust, and being the princess that she is.. I dont even think her apartment has any sort of interior design so its just doing to be a plain white and beige house of horrors.

She doesn't declare tit and that drives me insane must be laws in australia that mean that the influencers dont need to declare anything.

And it doesn't even have grass? Are you kidding me? So its just going to be her pee soaks into the pavement and now the pavement smells like pee and has dog turd stains... and sorry abby but say goodbye to your walks because lord knows that when they move you, those are gone for good.

I dont blame kurt for leaving sarah at home all day while he actually goes out and works. I always find it crazy how it takes her over a week to put together one 15minute youtube video. Like influencers that have that type of money should actually be hustling and now sitting around playing house.

Reactions: 2
Absolutely sickening!
She and LEM are on the same level of just awful.
Her reno is just going to be her bossing kurt around, bitching about dust, and being the princess that she is.. I dont even think her apartment has any sort of interior design so its just doing to be a plain white and beige house of horrors.

She doesn't declare tit and that drives me insane must be laws in australia that mean that the influencers dont need to declare anything.

And it doesn't even have grass? Are you kidding me? So its just going to be her pee soaks into the pavement and now the pavement smells like pee and has dog turd stains... and sorry abby but say goodbye to your walks because lord knows that when they move you, those are gone for good.

I dont blame kurt for leaving sarah at home all day while he actually goes out and works. I always find it crazy how it takes her over a week to put together one 15minute youtube video. Like influencers that have that type of money should actually be hustling and now sitting around playing house.
They really are the ugliest human beings! I can't understand how people idolize them?!

I don't know about the laws around non-disclosure in Aus, but they should be declaring these gifts for tax purposes, right? It's valuable stuff she's been gifted! A Balenciaga bag, the cars, the interior decorator/furnishings for her current flat, along with all the other bits and bobs!

There were a couple of theories on GG that I liked:
1- That she never bought the first flat and that it was #spon.
Which makes sense given that the decorating services and the furniture were free, and they said they were friends with the property developer. However, it was listed as sold on property sites, so I'm guessing it was up for sale and they paid for it.
2- That they're rushing into building their property portfolios to get a tax deduction, because they work from home and it would classify as a business expense. They wouldn't be able to do that if the YT bubble burst so they're striking while the iron is hot.
Very interesting.

I personally think she's let the money get to her head and is spending it in a very nouveau riche manner. :rolleyes: The 3 bedroom flat isn't enough space for them. She occupies all the rooms totally, so there's no space for Kurt's and Fox's stuff, which is why they're moving into a house with double the space.

Also, since she all but said she bought the first flat without Kurt, she has presumably bought this one without him, too. So this is another way to rub his nose in it that she's still the primary bread winner.
I say that because she's still moaning about not being married, so it's plausible she's punishing him by making him feel redundant.

Reactions: 1
They really are the ugliest human beings! I can't understand how people idolize them?!

I don't know about the laws around non-disclosure in Aus, but they should be declaring these gifts for tax purposes, right? It's valuable stuff she's been gifted! A Balenciaga bag, the cars, the interior decorator/furnishings for her current flat, along with all the other bits and bobs!

There were a couple of theories on GG that I liked:
1- That she never bought the first flat and that it was #spon.
Which makes sense given that the decorating services and the furniture were free, and they said they were friends with the property developer. However, it was listed as sold on property sites, so I'm guessing it was up for sale and they paid for it.
2- That they're rushing into building their property portfolios to get a tax deduction, because they work from home and it would classify as a business expense. They wouldn't be able to do that if the YT bubble burst so they're striking while the iron is hot.
Very interesting.

I personally think she's let the money get to her head and is spending it in a very nouveau riche manner. :rolleyes: The 3 bedroom flat isn't enough space for them. She occupies all the rooms totally, so there's no space for Kurt's and Fox's stuff, which is why they're moving into a house with double the space.

Also, since she all but said she bought the first flat without Kurt, she has presumably bought this one without him, too. So this is another way to rub his nose in it that she's still the primary bread winner.
I say that because she's still moaning about not being married, so it's plausible she's punishing him by making him feel redundant.
Where is there new house? Is it super large?
The fact that the three of them say that a 3 bedroom is too small is complete bullshit. Pardon my french. One of them is a child. And really your kid is 5months old, it doesn't need a backyard with a pool. The entire thing is a scam. The money has completely gone to her head, She wants to present the perfect instagram holistic family. I hope kurt never marries her. She is a living nightmare!

Probably part of why sarah really hasn't talked about any baby products she uses, wipes, diapers, etc is because she hasn't been given any money to promote them and the few that she has gotten and has tagged probably heard her demands and said ahhh f you. we aren't paying you that.

Truth be told, I was the one who made the comment about how edits are presets either way. And i didn't mean it any way to be a bully, i meant it to call her out on her tit of "i didn't edit my face i used a preset" and started that massive crap. And then Sarah thanked people for standing up for her which just caused a massive attack and harassment on i. Aka she unleashed the minions to bully even though i truly said presets are still edits. and this photo looked overly edited.

The fact that sarah is wealthy, is a cheap ass, and tells false info to a very easily manipulated following and doesn't declare crap..grinds my bones like no other

Last edited:
Absolutely. She couldn't get sponsored on the baby content, so she didn't mention it. They did shout out various brands when they first came home from the hospital when she delivered the baby, but since then, nothing.

Will send you a PM with the link to the house. Many on GG have found it. I just don't want to post it publicly as it might be a safety concern for her and her family.

Absolutely. She couldn't get sponsored on the baby content, so she didn't mention it. They did shout out various brands when they first came home from the hospital when she delivered the baby, but since then, nothing.
Right??? Its nuts that she hasn't posted anything about baby content. For all the free things she gets and how she tries to soak companies for freebie after freebie I am shocked that she hasn't posted anything about it tbh.

HMYD, here's the link to the video shocasing some of SD's hypocrisy:

I don't know who the user is who created it but I love them for it.
At one point, shortly after it was posted to YT, both Kurt and Tahlia hopped into the comments to bash people who were agreeing with the fact that Sarah is full of b.s. They get enraged when they can't censor people's opinions. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 53876
D0C40EBE-7116-456A-8974-2E7087BE4A21.jpeg

30455690-A89F-4E7D-B4FF-07066156F9B2.jpeg

Icovered the names to protect privacybut these are the messages that started Sarah in a frenzy and thanked her followers for supporting her which just turned into them attacking and harassing!

HMYD, here's the link to the video shocasing some of SD's hypocrisy:

I don't know who the user is who created it but I love them for it.
At one point, shortly after it was posted to YT, both Kurt and Tahlia hopped into the comments to bash people who were agreeing with the fact that Sarah is full of b.s. They get enraged when they can't censor people's opinions. :ROFLMAO:
Props to who ever made this!
Hit the nail on the head so well!
Sarah is such a scam artist, and such a phony influencer. Says one thing and does another!
This is a video all of her minions should watch!
The list goes miles longer than just this video as well! Sarah copies everything she creates. Body Bloom is just a copy recipe of Glow Powder with the exception of like two ingredients. And thats just one example. She is also very lazy when it comes to editing videos, filming videos, etc. and i suspect that this is because she makes a lot less money from youtube than she does with her 4 brand deals: Tropeaka, Loving Earth, WhiteFox, LaBang.
Ever notice how sarah doesn't promote or mention any baby products etc? Its because she doesn't make money or get enough free stuff to post about it. She's all about the money and nothing else
Sarah has her first meet up at that popsicle thing and only stayed for an hour, probably because they only paid her for an hour and used her boobs exploding as an excuse when she says all the time she only breast feeds every 4-5 hours. Liar Liar Liar Sezzy's Pants are on 🔥.
Sarah makes so much money its just disgusting. Like she can purchase a "2.something" Million dollar home. All that sponsorship money that she doesn't disclose is really adding up eh!
While i don't think Sarah is a mean spirited person, I think she is genuinely a liar, manipulative, greedy as heck, and just an atrocity when it comes to silencing those who have different opinions and deleting comments.

Also, may I just make the point that PRESETS ARE EDITING! they are literally just a Pre Made Edit.

I can not believe that Australia doesn't having proper advertising laws and disclosure laws considering how many influencers come from over there.

Lets try and keep this thread going guys! Lets try to continue to expose all the lies, manipulation, and false claims that sarah does on the daily!
If anyone has any tips on how to get this page rolling faster please say it, as we know it isn't for a lack of things that sarah does on the regular!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Awesome post! :love:
And so true that the stuff we've mentioned is just the tip of the iceberg.

You know that excuse you mentioned about only being able to meet with her fans for an hour because she has to breastfeed? Well, someone on GG posted a screenshot of her stories and there is clearly a tin of baby formula in it. So her excuse of only staying for an hour was complete b.s.
She didn't want to spend a minute over the hour there because she wouldn't be paid beyond that hour. So much for being all about her sissy squad! :rolleyes:
To think that some of her stans drove for 4 hours to see her and she didn't even care. They're her bread and butter so it's appalling how badly she treats them.

Absolutely!
As much as Sarah is super active and fit, i find her to be very lazy at the same time. I find that she is always banging on about how her apartment is a mess and she hasn't had time to do laundry because she needs to sit and watch the baby all the time. And i dont know her exact situation, but i can get laundry folded and put away in idk maybe ten minutes tops. And she cant seriously not have ten minutes to do that small task. Things like that I find unacceptable for her to go on and on about. Its like put him in his crib and even if he cries for five minutes while you switch over the laundry or put it away or even do a quick vacuum and wipe down he can cry for five minutes.
I think she is lazy in that she always finds excuses and say "I am just listening to my body and mind".

She does treat fans horribly. Id truly be so pissy if i was the fan that drove that many hours for that little time. Sarahs fans are basically dollar bill signs in Sarah's eyes. Not "Sissys"

I actually love that Kurt is away and Sarah has to do everything on her own, i get a little pleasure out of the thought of her losing her tit a bit.

She's even lazier than you describe because she accidentally mentioned on her insta stories that she has cleaners who come in once a week! So, all that moaning about the house being a mess and her not having time is just a big fat lie. She lets everything pile up until the cleaners come in.

Then every time Kurt is away, her mother is basically with her all day long to look after Fox, so she's not even doing it alone! She's just moaning about being a "single mum" when in reality, she has her P.A., her mother and both her sisters around the corner, all helping her every day!

Also, a final note on her laziness: the epitome of laziness is not showering after her workouts and sitting in the sweat all day long, often for all week long, by her own admission. :sick:
I simply cannot wrap my head around the fact that she thinks this is "cool" and proudly proclaims #grublife. It's just unhygienic and gross!

Okay Sarah, is it what you eat in a day or in a week?
how is it that since Kurt is gone all of a sudden you can do your work and edit your video?
BE1C2ABD-070C-4C13-B99D-42DE44FD8A1C.jpeg

Yeah I thought she was complaining that she's basically a single mum who doesn't have time to do anything at all- so how is it she's found time to upload this rubbish? :rolleyes:
Also, I'm certain she is using this as an excuse to diet because she can't handle her post-partum body. Her original attempt at a vegan diet is what got her shredded in the beginning, so she's trying to recreate that effect. Such a moron.

Yeah I thought she was complaining that she's basically a single mum who doesn't have time to do anything at all- so how is it she's found time to upload this rubbish? :rolleyes:
Also, I'm certain she is using this as an excuse to diet because she can't handle her post-partum body. Her original attempt at a vegan diet is what got her shredded in the beginning, so she's trying to recreate that effect. Such a moron.
Absolutely! She can't stand the fact that her postpartum body is taking a longer time than she thought. I always say 9 months to put it on 9 months to work it off.

Did you catch today how she was saying she worrying and thinking about moving into the neighborhood and then causing so much noise doing construction and annoying the neighbors? & then the next story she said her neighbor came over to apologize for their construction...
Makes me think it was more of a "oh my neighbor is actually kind and considerate and wanted to apologize". I should probably say i thought of it first so it makes me seem like a good considerate person situation;
when in actuality she probably didn't have a single thought of consideration and worry at all.

I've followed her for years and really liked her up until she had fox a year after I had my first born.
jesus. bleeping. christ.
I genuinely think she thought motherhood would be an absolute walk in the park, every story was filled w moans and "I'm so so tired he's been up ALL NIGHT" um yes b you've had a baby that's what happens, don't expect your new born to sleep like an adult
ALSO saw her liking multiple comments on how kurt was useless and not helping her out at all oops
Sarah is truly such a dramatic mother it's nuts.
She says she has dreamed of being a mother her whole life, and walking around with a stroller, yada yada.
She complained to the high heavens all the time when it came to the baby actually being out of her!
-how he cries all night.. even still, its a "he wouldn't sleep after i fed him". maybe don't wake you 8month old baby up every few hours to feed him during the night
-how she can't sleep once he wakes her up
-how she doesn't let him nap over an hour... like I'm pretty sure he can have a nap over an hour during the day
-how she gets to the market and he fell asleep so she has to sit in the car for an hour til he wakes up? don't most people either put the carseat in the grocery cart? i dont know many who would just sit in a market parking lot for that long
-how kurt never helps her
-how kurt is always on jobs so she has to watch him all day
-how he was awake the entire time she was in the gym
-how she had to workout with him on her stomach while doing sit ups
-how kurt travels and then she is single mum life
-how the house is cluttered with baby stuff {in the video she storied, she literally had two full size strollers in her kitchen...why would you ever have two strollers in your tiny apartment, and they would they not be collapsed at least one of them and put away}

The list truly goes on and on...

*It also made me question when she made a comment about how she wanted to make sure abby didn't get too close to fox because right now abby likes babies and doesn't want to ruin that chemistry? I felt like was a very odd comment to make...

Last edited:
Just caught up on her stories and you're right! She obviously said she was worried about bothering the neighbours because they came over and apologized to her! No way she thought of it first, she doesn't consider anyone else.
Also, how idiotic was her comment about Abby loving the new house and running around in the yard? What yard? There's, what, 5cm of grass outdoors! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Completely! Sarah's entire world revolves around sarah! She doesn't think about being considerate to her neighbors, she doesn't think about how rude and emasculating she is to Kurt, she doesn't think she is doing anything wrong by lying to her audience, by showboating her unhealthy eating habits, how her fast fashion collections impact the environment. She doesn't think about how lazy she actually is when it comes to her job, and I dont even think she realizes how much she actually complains. She may seem like a positive person because she used sunshine and rainbows for friggin presets, but her attitude is actually very very negative!

Sarah is all about Sarah.
It baffles me still that all of her minions have not realized this.
They haven't realized how she just copies and takes credit as if it were her own --Very similar to Lydia Millen.
They don't realize that they have made me such a vast amount of money they have made her that she really doesn't deserve.

It is sooo wrong ! I wish i could just knock some truth and sense into her army of mindless followers.

If Sarah ever considered her neighbors she wouldn't have set up the whole disgusting Abby pissing on the balcony cesspit. How is someone so into fitness unable to do something as simple as walk a dog?

Reactions: 4
If Sarah ever considered her neighbors she wouldn't have set up the whole disgusting Abby pissing on the balcony cesspit. How is someone so into fitness unable to do something as simple as walk a dog?
Right? Its just what you do!
& that new house, has a piece of grass as big as a mini-put-put green... thats not a backyard for a dog to run around in...
It bothers me that she is such a bad dog owner. And bothers that she lies and says that they wanted the new house for abby. Like just be honest, you have made so much money off of your audience that you had nothing better to do because you are stingy as hell with money. You have a baby and a dog... lets get a large house with a backyard with basically no grass and a huge ass pool? makes a whole lot of sense

LOL! She has an insta post up with a "dinner party" spread! PMSL! :ROFLMAO:

Firstly, we all know she has NO friends and even her own sisters can't bear her! So I'm assuming her dinner party was for her employees! Her and Kurt threw a "dinner party" for "friends" in their previously rented flat (they vlogged it iirc) and it turned out to be for the people designing her website!

Secondly, the photo of the awesome spread consists of: Spinach leaves, boiled eggs, cucumbers and sweet potato cubes! I mean! 🤪
It's bad enough she shames people for how they eat all the time, but to actually invite someone over for dinner only to serve them a freaking salad?!
I hate to diagnose through a screen but she sure is being very disordered...

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.