Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, Kurt is insensitive AF. Posting being away, having a great time, with other girls while she has a new baby. That would send most people loopy!

Reactions: 1
He's immature, certainly. Insensitive and selfish, absolutely. I can imagine this grating on Sarah and making her feel insecure.
But on his end, the man-child is henpecked to within an inch of his life. I think he's had enough which is why he's taking all these jobs.

As for him posting about his trips, there is the fact that he is being paid to promote in this manner- it is a 'press trips'. He needs to hype up the fact that he's creating unique content about the cars, and show the fun lifestyle the cars bring. He's actually doing his job.

Exciting developments at GG camp: we have someone who has come out to say they are one of Sezzy's spies, posting undercover to troll us.
FAIL! Please try again, Sezzy :ROFLMAO:

Exciting developments at GG camp: we have someone who has come out to say they are one of Sezzy's spies, posting undercover to troll us.
FAIL! Please try again, Sezzy :ROFLMAO:
Yes it's really interesting when you go back and read this spy's previous comments with that in mind...

Everything about it is laughable. What kind of lame troll gives up after 30 posts?! And 30 posts properly calling out Sezzy for her bullshit, not actually trolling other users.
It must be Tanika, right? It must be!
Quoting myself from over there:

2xblended post_id=3892988 time=1568370148 user_id=283231 said:
OR it's Tanika who was finally able to speak her truth about the ever-whiny Sezzy whilst she was in America. Only now Sarah has found out and so Tanika is pretending she was spying for her master to save herself from getting fired 🤣

Reactions: 2
Oh Lord, Im sorry but spies or not (Im not on GG anymore). Everything that has been said about sarah appears to be true.

The fact that she had to make a story to clarify things that were being talked about only confirmed that she reads the sites (she may have said it was comments but she had to delete them before talking about them....interesting...) and that everything we say is true and she needed to do some personal brand damage control. Make all of her sheep believe her poop doesn't stink again.

I'm trying to get more people from GG to post on this thread too, at the very least so that we have more public records of her lies. No takers crossing over unfortunately, since her thread moves so fast over there that when they see this one they don't see the point in joining. Such a shame.
I'm not giving up though, I'm posting on both places in the hopes that this one picks up and we can drive Sarah batty. Then she'll do an insta story whining about how busy she is (keeping up with multiple threads on multiple sites) and how hard her life is (being powerless to delete the truth that is being exposed on a platform that isn't hers).
;)

Today:
Showing her little sister's bedroom on instagram to her 1 million followers, seemingly without asking her permission. Charming. :rolleyes:Particularly since she mentioned about 10 times how messy the room is and how much better it used to be when Sarah occupied it herself. Well done, Sezzy, you're officially a witch of a sister. Brava!
We all know how messy Sarah's own apartment is all the freaking time. We've seen that nursery with literally no space for the baby because they had all their junk piled up on the floors, as well as on every chair/ desk/ changing table/ surface in it. The only time her place looks halfway decent is after her cleaners have been in, so how bleeping dare she shame her sister's bedroom?

On top of that was the usual whinging about how tired she is and how many secret projects she has launching/ restocking this week. You know that nobody is forcing you to launch products back-to-back, don't you Sarah? In fact, people have been asking you to specifically stop doing that because they can't afford the constant product drops!

Then she went on a little moan about how she cares too much about her collaborations and creating perfect products for her sissy squad. duck off! The only thing you've ever cared about is lining your pockets from the heard-earned money from your cash cows followers! How the hell are people still buying into this con-artist's bullshit when she isn't even trying to hide her scheming ways?
All her collabs and launches have been negatively reviewed, yet people are still buying more? WTF?

And she admitted that Tanika (why are you still calling her your friend when she's clearly your assistant?) was back! That just proves it was Tanika posting as GG troll after all!! Ha! Fail fail fail fail fail! Sezzy you're pathetic and desperate for attention. If you're so busy with real work, how come you have time to be reading gossip sites all day? And how does your assistant, who is supposed to be assisting you with your impossible workload, have the time to post for months on said gossip sites and report back to you? Damn it, I'm wasting my words here because you're too dumb to understand the stupidity of your actions.

The highlight was her saying she's grumpy from all the stress of the product launches! :rolleyes: witch, when the duck are you not grumpy? You're always bleeping grumpy and complaining! I cannot recall a single time you've legitimately been happy in the last few years!
When your products sold out, you were whining that people were upset about being stuck in the ordering cue for hours, instead of thanking them for their support and money.
When you were pregnant, you were bitching about how you needed to take afternoon naps and you couldn't workout in the way you wanted to.
When you son was born, you whinged about the doctors diverting from your birth plan and how traumatic his birth was to you.
When he was nursing you were bitching about having to feed him every 3 hours.
Now you have the audacity to complain that you have multiple product launches that will add another cool million to your pockets?! duck RIGHT OFF!

And how the duck is she still a fitness influencer when she hasn't put out any fitness related content in years, aside from her promoting the gym she's using that week (and we all know that promo switches as soon as a different gym pays her more)?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sarah is suppose to be a fitness influencer who is all love you body be happy holistic you are perfect, and she uses filters to make her face look skinnier.

Please tell me that this is weird to you guys too! Such a hypocrite
50C3CA06-65BD-47ED-AF8A-F44F197ACE74.jpeg

Her over-use of filters and photoshopping her pictures to the extreme is downright criminal considering that she's built her mansion off of her appearance. On one of the earlier GG threads, someone posted all the photoshop fails and it's astonishing to see that she alters every single image of herself. Real and raw, right Sezzy? :cautious:

However, I think she must have lost weight at this point and she's deflecting from this by blaming it on the filter. She has been restricting her diet severely since her third trimester, and over-exercising since 6 weeks after Fox's birth. I imagine she has doubled down on her efforts to lose even more weight now that she has photoshoots coming up for her product launches and it's her first chance to show she has "bounced back" after baby. :rolleyes:

That she's a fitness influncer with a million people following her and emulating her lifestyle is deeply disturbing. She has some seriously disordered behaviours around eating and exercising, backed up with absolutely zero understanding of either nutrition or physiology. It's a recipe for disaster and is why she has been called out so many times for triggering eating disorders in people.

Reactions: 5
I'm trying to get more people from GG to post on this thread too, at the very least so that we have more public records of her lies. No takers crossing over unfortunately, since her thread moves so fast over there that when they see this one they don't see the point in joining. Such a shame.
I'm not giving up though, I'm posting on both places in the hopes that this one picks up and we can drive Sarah batty. Then she'll do an insta story whining about how busy she is (keeping up with multiple threads on multiple sites) and how hard her life is (being powerless to delete the truth that is being exposed on a platform that isn't hers).
;)
Aww you're so nice! I left GG when it was constantly slow at posting and when the Sarah's feed just consisted of people bickering between other posters and not discussing the nut case that is Sarah's Day:)

But did Sarah's Day really do that stupid pose for a photoshoot with Bondi Sands? And is she really doing a campaign with Bondi Sands when she literally said a month ago that she got her first spray tan in a year... Could Bondi Sands not find a better person to represent them, perhaps someone who actually self tans regularly???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But did Sarah's Day really do that stupid pose for a photoshoot with Bondi Sands? And is she really doing a campaign with Bondi Sands when she literally said a month ago that she got her first spray tan in a year... Could Bondi Sands not find a better person to represent them, perhaps someone who actually self tans regularly???
Hah I thought the same thing which makes me hope maybe it’s for a make up product they’re launching but then again, she doesn’t wear make up!!

Hah I thought the same thing which makes me hope maybe it’s for a make up product they’re launching but then again, she doesn’t wear make up!!
Its probably an organic, chinese herbalist blend of holistic yummy mummy tummy tightening cream with ingredients from the rainforest that's all natural, gluten free, dairy free, carb free, plant based, intolerance free. :LOL:

I mean she couldn't be a worse person to choose as she doesn't wear makeup and doesn't wear fake tan. Sarah's Day only wears filters!

• Haha
Ahhh, I've really let this thread slip. Every time I go on GG to migrate my older posts over, I get distracted by the bickering between the members. :rolleyes:
It hasn't gotten too bad yet, but it is certainly more people nitpicking each other than it is focusing on Sezzy's constant lying, scheming, manipulative ways. I don't have the patience for that tit. 🤷‍♀️

I can't even hate-watch Sarah anymore, but she has said she has 10 product launches lined up, right? So, I know body bloom and her activewear are re-stocking. I think she may be re-stocking her sunglasses. Her cook book and potentially her postpartum workout book will be released. The Bondi Sands collab is just cringey and I'm unclear on what they are actually doing with her.
Those are off the top of my head...I wonder what the other launches are. 🤔

This wench doesn't rest, though. She'll stick her pink label on any product out there if it makes her a quick buck.
It's always back-to-back product launches, hyping and under-stocking items to build demand, then milking her stans for all they're worth. By the time the products reach her customers and they realise the quality is tit, Sezzy is already shilling a product #11 and their complaints about product #2 fall on deaf ears because everyone is busy with the latest #domesticprincess drop.
That marketing course she took has, unfortunately, served her well. :cautious:

Could Bondi Sands not find a better person to represent them, perhaps someone who actually self tans regularly???
Well, she claims to have naturally olive skin :rolleyes: , but let's be real, she's been self-tanning and/or getting spray tans consistently since the start. She has vlogs and posts about this. She's only been claiming to have naturally olive skin recently- somehow she's forgotten that she was promoting the spa where she gets her spray tans a few months before? Guess that's what happens when literally every.single.word. you speak is a lie....you can't keep track of your own b.s. :LOL:
In a way, Bondi Sands picked the right influencer for the campaign- this girl won't allow her natural skin out for more than 2 days before running to get a tan.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Ahhh, I've really let this thread slip. Every time I go on GG to migrate my older posts over, I get distracted by the bickering between the members. :rolleyes:
It hasn't gotten too bad yet, but it is certainly more people nitpicking each other than it is focusing on Sezzy's constant lying, scheming, manipulative ways. I don't have the patience for that tit. 🤷‍♀️

I can't even hate-watch Sarah anymore, but she has said she has 10 product launches lined up, right? So, I know body bloom and her activewear are re-stocking. I think she may be re-stocking her sunglasses. Her cook book and potentially her postpartum workout book will be released. The Bondi Sands collab is just cringey and I'm unclear on what they are actually doing with her.
Those are off the top of my head...I wonder what the other launches are. 🤔

This wench doesn't rest, though. She'll stick her pink label on any product out there if it makes her a quick buck.
It's always back-to-back product launches, hyping and under-stocking items to build demand, then milking her stans for all they're worth. By the time the products reach her customers and they realise the quality is tit, Sezzy is already shilling a product #11 and their complaints about product #2 fall on deaf ears because everyone is busy with the latest #domesticprincess drop.
That marketing course she took has, unfortunately, served her well. :cautious:

Well, she claims to have naturally olive skin :rolleyes: , but let's be real, she's been self-tanning and/or getting spray tans consistently since the start. She has vlogs and posts about this. She's only been claiming to have naturally olive skin recently- somehow she's forgotten that she was promoting the spa where she gets her spray tans a few months before? Guess that's what happens when literally every.single.word. you speak is a lie....you can't keep track of your own b.s. :LOL:
In a way, Bondi Sands picked the right influencer for the campaign- this girl won't allow her natural skin out for more than 2 days before running to get a tan.
You are all correct! I shoulda known when I found Sarah (I refuse to call her sezzzy) through Lydia Millen that she'd be another headache. Sarah's products are just copy cat products of already made things. She absolutely puts a "her name" tax and a pink tax on everything and makes money off of her subs. To me that is so wrong and just unethical its nuts.
And I dont find sarah to have olive skin at all. I find her to be more of a red tan which is totally fine. I am a red tan and do naturally tan dark in the sun because of my genes but I dont have that green undertone and her tannest color looks like mine. And I dont even know what her natural skin color is bc of the spray tans she gets "maybeeee twice a year, its a treat and a princess pamper day". So I dont know why Bondi Sands picked her when she so clearly said about a month before that she never really fake tans.. Companies need to do better jobs at looking into influencers who they offer contracts to not just the number of subs or audience.
I truly can't stand sarah. Every time she posts something If I can tell its a products she is making or promoting I just skip straight through. My ears would bleed listening to her false information and lies.
I actually liked sarahs channel when it was about workout videos and I must admit some of them id write down and do them myself at the gym. But now its all about making a dollar off of her audience, absolutely no sincerity and nothing gracious about her.
And for her to come out with a postpartum workout plan....barf....and her cook book is going to be an e-book bc we all know no publisher would actually publish her, and she also would never split the profits with a publisher....and her sunglasses I'm sure are not good quality plastic...barf... I thought you were about that anti-plastic life...and if she does a my style book... like come on sarah we know you only show white fox bc you have a brand deal with them, and get free clothes from them. you dont even dress up....

And what really kills me, is that she never ever ever ever ever says anything is an ad. or a promotion product. or a press product. or a gifted item. or that she makes money off of tropeaka etc.

Reactions: 5
I find a lot of similarities between her and Lydia Millen, so I'm not surprised you saw that, too.
Neither one of them declares Ad/Gifted/Sponsored content, both of them 'use' their relationship (boyfriend/husband) for views and content, they both beg for freebies all the freaking time (Sarah's last beg that I can recall was for a pink keepcup for her daily coffee. She got 2 sent to her but never uses them!), and they're both pathological liars!

It's sickening how these people can scam their way through life. You'd think with all that social media exposure that it would be harder for them to lie and cheat because everyone is watching, yet here Sarah is, living the high life in the McMansion built off of the money her stans were manipulated into spending. It's so unethical.

I've said these two things a thousand times but it bears repeating:

1- If you're going to be an influencer, be an influencer for good! Don't promote eating disordered behaviour and lie to people about curing pre-cancerous conditions through your bleeping body bloom powder! Cancer is not a joke and your lies can harm people!

2- Sarah could have gotten just as rich and been just as successful without plagiarizing other people's ideas and lying through her teeth every single day. Had she come up with but 1 legitimately good idea on her own, she could have profited hugely and sent her brand skyrocketing. At least then, there'd be some integrity to her and some clout behind her name. I would have been happy to support her all the way had she but an ounce of integrity, ethics or honesty to her. As it stands, she's nothing but a snake oil salesman and her world will unravel because people are starting to see through all her greed and lies.

Reactions: 4
I find a lot of similarities between her and Lydia Millen, so I'm not surprised you saw that, too.
Neither one of them declares Ad/Gifted/Sponsored content, both of them 'use' their relationship (boyfriend/husband) for views and content, they both beg for freebies all the freaking time (Sarah's last beg that I can recall was for a pink keepcup for her daily coffee. She got 2 sent to her but never uses them!), and they're both pathological liars!

It's sickening how these people can scam their way through life. You'd think with all that social media exposure that it would be harder for them to lie and cheat because everyone is watching, yet here Sarah is, living the high life in the McMansion built off of the money her stans were manipulated into spending. It's so unethical.

I've said these two things a thousand times but it bears repeating:

1- If you're going to be an influencer, be an influencer for good! Don't promote eating disordered behaviour and lie to people about curing pre-cancerous conditions through your bleeping body bloom powder! Cancer is not a joke and your lies can harm people!

2- Sarah could have gotten just as rich and been just as successful without plagiarizing other people's ideas and lying through her teeth every single day. Had she come up with but 1 legitimately good idea on her own, she could have profited hugely and sent her brand skyrocketing. At least then, there'd be some integrity to her and some clout behind her name. I would have been happy to support her all the way had she but an ounce of integrity, ethics or honesty to her. As it stands, she's nothing but a snake oil salesman and her world will unravel because people are starting to see through all her greed and lies.
I think alot of their ability to scam and lie and get away with all their manipulation is the fact that both of them delete comments (Insta, Youtube, etc) that is anything negative or any opinion that doesn't align with theirs. And especially anything that could hurt their brand. And thats what they are, they are a brand business and not an actual human personality of the girls who just wanted to fix her hormonal acne or just wanted to share fashion.

I find it kinda crazy how so few have noticed that Sarah its truly just a copier, and isn't creative with any of the stuff she does. Or that no one cares it seems that she doesn't declare basically every single post because almost every single post of hers is an ad. She even said when she was doing this new sunglass light, she picked these out because she liked them the best and then choose what colour she wanted. So basically they gave her a sheet of samples that were already designed and created, and she picked which ones she wanted to put her name on. That flies over so many peoples heads I think it's crazy.

Exactly, I use to like her because I enjoyed her ten/fifteen minute workout routines where she actually did the work out and then I could just do it while watching the video. But those are soooo far gone now, and she is such a different (and not in a good way) person. It also drives me crazy, how she says im doing a daily vlog because you guys always request those.. its like no they don't. its just that that is what is easy for you, you never asked your audience what they wanted. You do exactly whatever you want. (Granted it is her channel, but don't lie and say the audience asks). And don't get me started on those "secret projects" with the same exact brands you always exclusively work with. Its hella annoying and if I could virtually punch her in the nose I would when she says that.

I believe if Sarah even practiced what she preached and stuck to one thing [Health and Fitness] and actually was honest and ethical and did it the way I think she was actually raised and did it with facts (granted alot of online research especially with holistic meds and practices is up for debate either way you view it) but there is plenty that is hard facts online that aren't debatable. She could have done really well for herself and actually been a pleasure to watch.

She has truly became such a nagging whining annoying princess that its so disgusting to see 1. that she is that way and 2. that people believe and use their hard earned money on the copy cat stuff that she puts out.

Reactions: 4
She's got a bunch of her minions on GG now. It's ruining the thread. I asked them to post in a rave thread since they seemed to be such fans, but that was met with backlash, too. :rolleyes:
I'm not even going to bother with a retort. I'm done with GG and that toxic environment entirely. With the Lydia, ITF, Stephanie Buttermore and now Sarah's Day threads all turning into random attacks on the posters, and people cherry picking to suit their arguments (arguments against other posters, not about the influencers in question), that place is more of a headache than it is worth.
Gotta get some of my detailed posts on Sezzy on here. Her aim in sending her minions to GG was to stop people posting the facts about her lies and that can't happen. People need to know what she's doing before they spend money on her snake oil.
At least if some of the details are posted here, there's a chance people will find out the truth and she won't get away with policing her gossip threads.

Some of my older posts below. I don't expect anyone to expand and read them, I just want the record there for anyone who stumbles on the thread and isn't quite sure about Sarah. Here's the evidence that she truly is a terrible human being that is abusing her position as an influencer:

On being money-hungry and plagiarizing products:
2xblended said:
she is money-hungry with no morals at all. Her ebooks were waaaay overpriced given that she has no qualifications and they were essentially a pdf of basic bodyweight movements. Her app is now being re-sold at $3, because, you know, she didn't earn enough off the first ebook, first app and second ebook!
Then she has the audacity to roll her eyes and moan in her insta stories (twice!) that she is losing money on this app and she is only doing it to help out her 'sisters'. Puh-lease! You do not get to say you're losing money on an app that you chose to develop when we know how much you're making from your channel, constant undisclosed sponsored posts and your overpriced products. Just. No.

'Then there is the blatant plagiarism that is rampant in her life. Her activewear is a rip off of Slinkii, P.E. Nation, Lilybod and Zara.
Her sunglasses were already Whitefox designed and her name just got stuck on them.
The body bloom is a direct rip off of The Beauty Chef! I suppose Tropeaka was clever enough to add a couple of things to make it marginally different and avoid that, but that doesn't make it right.

The girl works hard and uploads loads of content regularly and is always hustling to shill products. I'll definitely give her that; other youtubers don't do this much. But she could have earned just as much money by working hard honourably, instead of just copying ideas! If you're going to put in this much effort, at least put it into original work!

I genuinely think she's horrid to that poor dog. She acts loving but is constantly pushing it away, moaning about being too tired to walk it (which is just an excuse to fit more exercise in!), and she's always snapping at it in her insta stories. Kurt seems to really like the dog though, so that's something! *shrug*
On her princess ways:
2xblended said:
Kurt has a corner closet out of the 8 they have in their bedroom?! Seriously? She literally will not give this grown man more than a corner of the whole flat for himself? How is this okay in a respectful relationship? I realise it's only closet space, but it seems she takes everything over and he's just accepting it because it's easier than arguing with her. He's started commenting about how unreasonable she is but she shuts him down right away by saying she's a princess and he has to deal with it. How very mature!
On self diagnosing allergies and PCOS, curing her CIN 3 naturally and spreading misinformation:
2xblended said:
I must get one last thing off my chest that really kills me. She has self-diagnosed multiple allergies that she clearly does not have- because NOBODY with a real allergy would eat something they will be a problem and say "I hads some so I guess we'll see if I vomit later" (this was in a vlog when she first started dating Kurt, but she's recently said it about Thai food, as well.) People with real allergies would never risk it for fear or having a severe, possibly deadly, reaction. She needs to just stop with that as it makes those of us with real (properly- medically- diagnosed) allergies look like we're playing up, when we're not!

Tangentially, her self-diagnosed PCOS and that I cured my CIN 3 stuff was abhorrent! I am shocked that her family didn't advise her to stop making such a ludicrous claim when she got backlash. Someone needed to step in and correct her there as that was dangerous advice.
Equally irresponsible, of course, is the fact that they chose not to use protection of any sort since she believed she wouldn't be able to fall pregnant naturally due to her PCOS. It's fine since it's your body and her choice- BUT if you know your followers are young teens, why would you put that out there? They could have irregular periods and assume they have PCOS, just as she has assumed it, and make that same mistake.
She could and should have taken a moment in her pregnancy announcement to say that being safe is always the right thing to do even if you think you may not be able to fall pregnant, and if you suspect you have PCOS go have your gyno check you out. Just say something to guide your younger followers and educate them, instead of "oops I fell pregnant and it's going to be a insta-perfect bubba with blond hair, yay!". Teenage pregnancy and the rise of STDs is such a delicate and important topic. A single line referring to being safe wouldn't have hurt her but could have made a lasting impact on her younger followers!

She's had so many chances to spread some common sense and good advice, but all she does is bleed people of their money and convince them that self-diagnoses, self-medicating, and selfish behaviour creates an ideal body and ideal lifestyle. Shocking behaviour.
More on her CIN3 and being a bad influence:
2xblended said:
it was careless of her not to address the importance of protection in either of her videos regarding the CIN3 and the pregnancy. She should have advocated protection- due to the young and impressionable audience she has- given that she contracted an STD and then had an unplanned pregnancy! She is literally a walking example of what can go wrong when you're not using protection! I don't mean to sound judgmental- she can do what she wants as it is her life, her body, her choice. I just think with this platform, as an influencer with so many young followers, she has a responsibility, and thus should have mentioned using protection so that none of her followers end up with a CIN diagnosis or an unplanned pregnancy because they- following her lead- assumed they had PCOS but never bothered to get diagnosed or use protection.
I can't even count the number of commenters saying they hope they will be 'milfs like her' or 'glow like her when they're pregnant' or 'have PCOS and hope to fall pregnant naturally like she did'. Grrrr!

She was all too happy to advocate her 'natural cures' for CIN3, acting as if she had some hand in the spontaneous regression of it! She didn't hesitate there for a minute, did she? She'll be all over that message again when her body bloom product restocks and she needs to make sales! But why could she not equally actually advocate something sensible like seeing a doctor or using protection to her ''sissy's'' given her own ''real and raw'' experiences...
On her entirely sponsored life (literally every aspect of it):

2xblended said:
She's made her followers buy into her vacuous idea of health, happiness, success and family! It's terrifying that there are so few noting how shallow, dishonest, frivolous, and devoid of meaning her life really seems to be.

I'm baffled by all the free stuff in general! Of course influencers get loads of gifts but she's taken it to another level.
All the baby's stuff is free so far! The furniture is free. The 2 Mazdas they have are free!! Even their food is mostly sponsored-Blackwood pantry, d.bowls, that platter company that caters her events, and even the dried fruit and nuts from that health food shop she used to frequent! Her clothes are free from Whitefox. This girl makes a ton of money and has very little in the way of expenses. And her followers are just buying into her lies without noticing how misleading and dishonest she is- even though it's all extremely blatant.

If she'd put up a 'sponsored or AD' mention here and there, I would forgive this. But she's so sneaky about it that it becomes entirely unethical.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.