Sarahs Day #1 Filthy Sezzy, Absent Kezzy & Exploited Fezzy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish it wouldn't go away! Unless they say something about it! But then again I also wish Sarah's followers were not complete doorknobs and saw through all of her lies!

I've always thought of sarah and kurt as major moochers! And while I will not fault someone for writing off a home office on their taxes, I find writing off a whole house when its so visible that the house is their house and not a majority used for work. I find that hard!

Sarah is so backwards in so many ways. She is just like Lydia Elise Millen *(-Gordon). Unfortunately Lydia introduced me to sarah and I totally understand why... these two are two peas in a pod. The same level of yuckness!

Reactions: 1
....hyping up a fast fashion (White-Fox-Boutique) collaboration.... very environmentally friendly of you sarah & right in timer the holidays..hmmm

i've also noticed she hasn't said anything about LaBang products or even mention using them still since that day..

Reactions: 2
That was a lot of hype for what is, essentially, the exact same products she has dropped 3 times now. It's not even a different design, it is simply black instead of white. Why go to the trouble of creating and hyping a campaign for...nothing?
Also, brilliant receipts on the other site showing she took that basketball hoop promo idea from another account and replicated it. It's almost identical- she isn't even trying to hide that she copies other people. :ROFLMAO:

Legitimately annoyed that neither her nor Labang have apologized as they rightly should have. It's inexcusable. They should have made a formal apology, just as any other business would have done had they made an error like this. It's 2019, why are these people not being held accountable?

• Haha
ABSOLUTELY! I hope that labang maybe doesn't keep stocking her products. Hopeful not Probable. Its gross that neither had to apologize for the insensitivity. Maybe this issue will stick in some of her on the fence followers minds and will stop supporting her.

The whole hype was absolutely dumb! I literally busted a loud "HAHAH" when I saw that was what her hype was about. Such a joke!
Sarah copies! Thats not new! Do you know what the instagram was? It would be nice if they knew she copied and they could do something about it!

And did you see her walking around doing "reno". she was literally walking like a hunchback so that it made her legs look buff because she had to tighten her muscles to walk in such an awkward posed way. It was the first thing I noticed when I saw the videos. I was like wtf who walks like that. Its bad enough you pose all the time to make you look more fit than you are and normal people look in the mirror unposed and say why dont I look fit. But now you are walking around like the dang hunchback of notre-dame so that you look like an idiot!?

We've (on the other site) been theorizing that she's walking funny because her uterus is falling out #prolapse! :ROFLMAO:

She hasn't mentioned her prolapse in ages (not that I've seen anyway) so I wonder how bad it has gotten since she basically ignored it and continued training intensely. :unsure: Would also explain some of the weird poses on the bench for the blackout campaign (legs spread, hand in between to catch any inner bits falling out :censored:)

Will have to find the source of the copied campaign. brb
Edit: added a couple of the photos from the original source of the idea. These were found and posted by another poster on GG; I'm just bringing them over here for the record.

Attachments

We've (on the other site) been theorizing that she's walking funny because her uterus is falling out #prolapse! :ROFLMAO:

She hasn't mentioned her prolapse in ages (not that I've seen anyway) so I wonder how bad it has gotten since she basically ignored it and continued training intensely. :unsure: Would also explain some of the weird poses on the bench for the blackout campaign (legs spread, hand in between to catch any inner bits falling out :censored:)

Will have to find the source of the copied campaign. brb
Edit: added a couple of the photos from the original source of the idea. These were found and posted by another poster on GG; I'm just bringing them over here for the record.
HAHAH she makes up so many illnesses and intolerances that she probably cant keep track of them anymore :rolleyes:

That is such a copy, and it seems like such her and kurts style. Like they probably typed in beach sport exercise photography inspo, saw these and claimed them as their own...

And when she said something about it taking a week to paint the set... like I'm sorry, that's complete crap. i've personally painted by hand and by myself an entire bedroom set of furniture in one day, and with multiple coats. Its just about being dedicated to the project and waiting for the layers to dry.

Sarah makes everything seem like she is always doing so much hard work and its such an effort for her. Life is an effort, you have to put in the work and focus. You don't get much done with you are scatterbrained and go back and forth between multiple projects. Her exaggerations and laziness baffle me. Like seriously!

You're absolutely spot on! She's a pathological liar and she's the laziest person on the planet. It's unbelievable!

And because she's a gold mine: evidently she's posted a vlog of a grocery haul where she buys pre-packed, pre-chopped fruit and veg! :LOL::LOL:
If you think about it, that grocery haul is basically her 3 biggest personality traits showcased in 1 vlog:
1- She's lazy and buys pre-prepared fruit because she's soooo busy being a milf she can't cut up her own potatoes;
2- She constantly lies about making everything from scratch and being a fOoDiE (I mean, she even bought frozen mash and if you can't make your own mash then how are you a foodie?)
3- And she's a hypocrite with all the plastic waste from buying this stuff! Whatever happened to our keyboard eco-warrior sEzZy? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
She blames her 8month old for why she has no food in the house?
Here's a tip.. you're the mum, you give him the amount of food he is suppose to have, not the amount he wants to have and smash and play with.

Ever notice how she cant say I snack and have a treat... noooo it has to be I snack and have a VEGAN treat

...she is so lazy with vlogs that she just used her IGTV to make up some time on her once a week 12 minute video?? Could she be any more lazy??

And she calls her remaking two items that were already made a campaign??? NO Sarah! Thats called you wanted more money and you added another colour to your already done campaign.

And the cut up veg/fruit in plastic.... what happened to environmental sarah, or this is natural sarah, or food prep sarah. No we are back to plastic wasting sarah this week.

I wanna taste test these vegan burgers that I already made and apparently have In my upcoming cookbook and then I will make them from scratch.. I believe if sarah already bought all the veg, kale, and beans that she uses to make them from scratch why does she need to buy the packaged ones. Surely it would be more cost effective, surely she wouldn't be copying recipes and claiming them as her own for her cookbook, surely she would be able to just come up and be creative herself with her exceptional plant-based foodie self... surely right

Im so short on time??? What takes up all your time sarah? It surely cant be editing, it surely cant be disclosing your ads and sponsorships, it definitely isn't walking your dog. Oh it must be promoting false information, and coping others ideas, and house hunting.

Oh great! and she was doing demo ripping down drywall and didn't change and is laying on the floor with her baby!
While I dont like to mum shame at all, maybe she could change and shower next time first.

• Heart
Thank you for saying it all so perfectly! :love:

Meanwhile on the other site, there was a random segue into whether or not eggs are healthy, which ran for around 3 pages of her thread. :oops: :ROFLMAO:
Back on track now but that was the most random diversion I've seen in a while, lol! Sarah's health-cooties are contagious :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Thank you for saying it all so perfectly! :love:

Meanwhile on the other site, there was a random segue into whether or not eggs are healthy, which ran for around 3 pages of her thread. :oops: :ROFLMAO:
Back on track now but that was the most random diversion I've seen in a while, lol! Sarah's health-cooties are contagious :ROFLMAO:
I just find tattle so much more efficient and kind than the other site..
Definitely don't ask sarah if eggs are healthy. you will get a different answer everyday.

Definitely don't ask sarah if eggs are healthy. you will get a different answer everyday.
Completely agree. There's a few threads over there that I used to enjoy but they are often so unhinged that I just can't anymore.

That was interesting in her last video where she said that Fox eats a breakfast the same size as her's or something. An egg and a banana and maybe something else, can't remember? I hope she can manage to eat more than half a banana now.

I've been over that forum and the toxicity for ages, but I can't even hate watch Sarah for the most part, so I follow there for updates and watch the snippets that are commented on. I tried so hard to get some of the people to join us here but so long as the thread is hidden, it's not going to gain traction.
At what point can this thread be moved to the main Guru forum, does anyone know?

Completely agree. There's a few threads over there that I used to enjoy but they are often so unhinged that I just can't anymore.

That was interesting in her last video where she said that Fox eats a breakfast the same size as her's or something. An egg and a banana and maybe something else, can't remember? I hope she can manage to eat more than half a banana now.
That was actually the thing that sparked the debate: she fed Fox an egg and they couldn't agree on whether or not that was healthy. These little debates get exceedingly personal for no reason.

I tried to chime in with some reasoning: Fox is not allergic to eggs, ergo no issue, and I left it at that. I'm not into arguing with fellow posters, I want to focus on Sarah and her scams so that fewer people get cheated.

She's still heavily restricting her intake and food shaming Kurt (just yesterday) for eating ice cream.

In newer news, the pair of them were just on her stories now commenting on how "poor" they will be because of the renovations! I cannot with this entitled rubbish!:mad:
Your $2.5 million second home, that you are renovating largely via sponsorships, for no good reason other than to create YT content, is going to leave you poor? GTFO!
How about the millions of unemployed and homeless out there, are they your brethren? How about your neighbours who just lost their entire worldly belongings in the bush fires just a week ago? The audacity of that insensitive joke! Every time they try to be funny or relatable, they show their true ugly nature.

Reactions: 4
At what point can this thread be moved to the main Guru forum, does anyone know?

Your $2.5 million second home, that you are renovating largely via sponsorships, for no good reason other than to create YT content, is going to leave you poor? GTFO!
I have no idea how to get this on the main Guru Forum? I try and reply and be active in the hopes. I can't stand Sarah and I want her to be as exposed as we can possibly make her.
Idk if posting this thread on other threads? Not sure. Like I said I found Sarah through Lydia Elise Millen so im sure there are people over there that dislike sarah as well.

And yeah.. her 2.5million dollar home is going to be an entire write off. between making "content" videos, and free gifts from brands, and whatever else. Im sure her and kurt will fiddle their way to make the entire cost a write off and pay nothing to very little on taxes with it.... And that kind of stuff makes me sick. Especially when it is to the extent that Sarah the Scam Artist does it.

Same here! I'm doing everything I can to keep this thread up-to-date because she has done so many awful, awful things! Sshe needs to be uncovered!

Tangentially, quoting myself from the other board about her PR mishaps and the fact that she never shows any remorse when she offends people, nor deems it necessary to apologize:

Sarah probably thought it was a genius idea: Black set released on black Friday, how vErY cLeVeR!
The thing I don't get is how a company like WF doesn't have at least one person on the marketing and PR teams to spot how misleading all this would be, and how much backlash it would get! How is that possible? Sarah said it was a genius idea and they all stan for her so they didn't bother to critically analyse it? They spend money to film the promo and produce the new sets, without thinking through their message first? Nowhere along the line did anybody consider how the pre-order customers would feel, or how the audience would correlate this release to a black Friday sale?

The same with Labang and the $1 activation; that proposal must have gone through a couple of teams to get approved (at the very least, Marketing, Finance, MD/CEO)...it's not like someone has an idea an can act on it independently; this is a business and decisions are not made unilaterally. So how did nobody spot that the $1 activation was a horrific car crash waiting to happen?

And nobody at any of the camps (Sarah, Labang or WF) have had their business development, PR, or marketing teams apologise to their paying customers for their colossal mistakes. What kind of behaviour is this on Sarah's and the companies' parts?

The only explanation is that Sarah partners with companies who operate on her level (which is pretty damn low given her recent behaviour). It's disgusting. Truly shameful.

WOW! That is all so true!

I've noticed she hasn't mentioned anything about her and LaBang since that day. But absolutely, it has to be approved or at least go through many people that need to go over it before it was just set up for $1.

But she is on to Fast-Fashion WhiteFox this week!

She didn't even release it on BlackFriday so idk what she was really going for with that whole situation.

She can't keep up with her lies:

Spotted today wearing lilybod leggings: so her Whitefox restock is definitely over, then. :LOL:

Said her and Kurt have never been on a tropical holiday together: seems to have completely forgotten that Tropeaka #gifted them an all-inclusive 5 day trip to Bali. :rolleyes:

Reminisces about how she thought she wouldn't fall pregnant and then Bam! she had Fox: yeah, that's what happens when you self-diagnose PCOS and don't practice safe sex, Sarah- you fall pregnant you ignoramus! :censored:

She's hired a babysitter to watch him from 9am-4pm: because #bossgirl. Only she's getting her eyebrows, hair and nails done for the holidays. Sure, Sarah, we'll call that "working" because it really is about as taxing than your actual work anyway. :ROFLMAO:

Hahaha it’s so sad. The only vacations she goes on are ones that are paid for by companies.
And the fact all she wears in posts are white fox with there Logo... barf.
And all she did today was promote labang and Tropeaka and whitefox..

and guess she doesn’t need to disclose any of it....
Wonder what this was about? Bad comments? Bad editing? Hmmm...

Attachments

Credit to the users for capturing these epic screen shots! :D

She's so pathetic, desperate and immature! Imagine pressuring your SO into a proposal in this manner? How can you ever know if he wanted to marry you or if he just proposed to get the heat off his back? She's such a needy, clingy, pathetic little girl.

Attachments

Credit to the users for capturing these epic screen shots! :D

She's so pathetic, desperate and immature! Imagine pressuring your SO into a proposal in this manner? How can you ever know if he wanted to marry you or if he just proposed to get the heat off his back? She's such a needy, clingy, pathetic little girl.
DONT DO IT! DONT MARRY HER! She is awful! Don't give her what she wants

She called Fox fat in yesterday's stories! :oops:
He's, what, 8 or 9 months old? Great parenting Sez, get him nice and disordered from the start. :rolleyes:

It really does seem like Kurt will propose. She affords him a lifestyle he wouldn't have as a tradie- and isn't getting on his own as an influenza. It's her following and her persona that's pulling in the views. Also, I'm seeing more and more that he's just as hypocritical as she is and she has him pretty much trained to do her bidding, so it'll likely happen now. This Hawaii trip + beach proposal will make for great YT content :rolleyes:

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.