Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
That post made me very very cross.

She constantly shows her complete lack of discipline and very low behavioural standards. She encourages poor behaviour and being ‘wild’ by laughing and filming. She designs their lives to be chaotic and frantic with no down time, and shows no insight into her children’s need for regular quality time to decompress and connect. That’s all for her own validation, not what is best for her children.

She is charmed by his wild behaviour, even when it impacts the (paid for) experiences of other small children, expects those children to ENJOY his disruptive behaviour and their parents to accept it. Has she considered there maybe other children there with needs not being met because of her son?

If things are improving at school because of ‘a lot of extra support,’ does she really expect private activity clubs to also bear the cost of resourcing all that additional support he needs?

All kids can have poor behaviour sometimes, and that’s ok. But if a child is frequently disrupting the class and affecting other kids on a regular basis, it’s really unfair of her to expect those families to continue to take their kids to a club that is spoiled by her son’s behaviour. Club leaders will not be able to afford children leaving or having a poor experience, and probably can’t afford to pay for an extra helper if he needs more support than the other kids.

This isn’t about other people not having tolerance for L, it’s about HER not having consideration for a room full of kids trying their best. Kids regularly seem accepting of poor behaviour because they are following social norms - but later say actually they didn’t like it because somebody sucks up energy and time, or distracts or is unkind or too loud or drags the group in the wrong direction.

Being inclusive is massively important, I volunteer with an organisation where we will pay for additional support for children with diagnosis so they can have a good experience without impacting the class leader or other kids. Costs a lot and is absolutely worth it (we are a charity). But as a parent, if my child was causing these problems in a setting where that support was infeasible, I would take my child to something more appropriate, with trained staff ready to deal with it, or volunteer to help myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Instasham

Chatty Member
Sarah: I wish people would accept my boy’s behaviour as part of who he is
Also Sarah: I wish my son was didn’t behave the way he does

• Sad
Reactions: 29

Bugdem

Only Sarah could make Armistice Day and the ultimate sacrifice about her.
My husband is in the navy and has been for the whole time I’ve known him and his sacrifice is much more than mine. When he’s at sea he’s working continuously for anywhere between 3-5 months without a break. We cannot communicate at all other than me sending 120 words a week. He doesn’t get R&R. He spends that whole time with the same men, eating the same food with no breaks or trips or proper downtime. In contrast, on his last deployment I went away for a couple of long weekends, filled up my weeks with friends and nights out and spa days. I was in the comfort of my own home, with my own things and my own space. Was it hard missing him? Of course, but he had the infinitely harder job. And that job gives us the life we lead - the house we love, the holidays we want to go on. Her pity party is pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Effeffess

Scared to walk across a field in broad daylight but not scared that tens of thousands of people know every detail about her kids, their school, their routines. Make it make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

superxo1

Chatty Member
She may well be loving the flares and trainers combo but I’ve just seen her on the school run and she looked awful not a good look on her.
Especially paired with her greengrocer jacket, look like she’s just done a shift at Morrisons 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25

superxo1

Chatty Member
Where is @superxo1 ? Do you have any info on what has happened at school?
Sorry no inside scoop on this, but from having been in a social setting with Lachlan and Sarah i would be more inclined to say it is behavioural rather than anything else, she has no control over him.
Both children are feral shits, they have been led to believe if they are performing monkeys for Mamas Instagram she will show them more attention.
The children are products of the environment that Sarah and Rob have created for them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I have a son with ASD, I’ve always parented with the mindset that autism is an explanation for certain behaviour but is never an excuse for bad behaviour. Especially if it hurts someone.
I don’t think L is misunderstood by anyone but his parents.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Children over 5 are hard? What because they can answer back?

Ive always found children over 5 pretty easy, you can compromise and reason with them, theyre independent, can normally dress them selves, take them selves to the toilet ect.

Sarah's are only difficult because she makes them difficult. Theyre constantly over tired and constantly looking for someone to love them.

Reactions: 23

Fruitella

My kids did no after school clubs or sport, they and I didn’t need the hassle of it. A trip to the park after school on the walk home (hubby had the car so it was walking come rain or shine) and then in, out of uniform, snack and chill. Homework at the table as I cooked dinner then eat, bath, quiet play and bed. Both are now mid 20’s, university degrees, management positions, home owners and happy. Kids do not need pushing from one activity to another, they need time to develop personal interests, hobbies, to relax and to be bored!

Her poor kids don’t stand a chance.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Sarah - Isla already IS a big sister. You know, to that son you have. She doesn’t need to “practise”
Being a big sister - she already is one. Maybe try nurturing the relationship between the two children you already have instead of daydreaming about having another baby - you can’t cope as it is, the last thing you should even be contemplating is bringing another child into the mess that is your life.

• Heart
  • Sad

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Can she not understand that the kids are overwhelmed and are doing wayyyyyy to many extra curricular activities. It’s too much. Isla’s had a full day at school, then dance club, then home at god knows what time where she’s then expected to Do piano practise then do homework…. It’s way way way too much. It’s putting them under so much unnecessary pressure.

• Sad

Booklover

VIP Member
Maybe if she hadn't dumped him in childcare 24/7 and only picked him up at bedtime. Or fed him proper food at the proper time. Or made him sit at the table, eating nicely and teach him manners or just fucking ate with him. Maybe if she didn't favour Isla so much, including taking her on days out while he was left in nursery. Or shove a camera in his face when he is with her 'cos he knows he'll get attention then!
MAYBE he wouldn't be so 'misunderstood' Sarah, you stupid bitch. Ha fucking ha!!!

• Sad

lexi5436

Her latest stories have really pissed me off. She clearly still has issues surrounding food etc but the way she’s going on about how if she had access to social media back when she had an ED she would be dead … what sort of example is she setting to Isla and Lachlan? She is *constantly* on her phone round them and using them for content. If she’s so concerned about things being easily accessible on social media why doesn’t she protect her kids from it rather than promoting its usage. They’re going to be way more interested in it than their friends because of her ‘job’ with it. She had made it part of their normal every day life and I sincerely hope she puts measures in place to protect them when they’re old enough to use it.

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
Why is she acting like she’s so proud of her husbands job? She absolutely despised the fact he’s in the navy…

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Cookiepie222

Chatty Member
60BEB662-29BA-43DF-BBF1-8606616B7A9A.jpeg

I can think of a lot of other better reasons to take time off work- they all involve looking after and spending time with your own kids tho so Sarah wouldn’t be interested…
She didn’t take a single day off to spend with Lachlan before he started school did she? What about taking a day off work to look after her kids when the schools were shut due to covid? How about taking a day off so you don’t have to shove your kids straight back into school after driving down from Scotland all night? Or even taking a day off so you don’t have to “work from home” when you go up to Scotland & stay with your parents, so you can not just palm the kids off onto the grandparents?
it’s obvious where her priorities lie…

• Angry
  • Sad

Effeffess

She will 100% decorate the tree herself at 1am because she's a total control freak and she couldn't bear the thought of Lachlan putting a bauble in the wrong spot bless him haha