Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do Lachlan & Isla go to different schools?! She said in her stories that it’s sibling photo day “across both schools” - so do they not attend the same primary school?!
Our school is on the same site but only recently become a federation, so the name has changed.
You have to apply for a junior place from the infants there isn’t a place for the child guaranteed.
But the infants and the juniors are separate buildings ☺

Reactions: 4
Scared to walk across a field in broad daylight but not scared that tens of thousands of people know every detail about her kids, their school, their routines. Make it make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Scared to walk across a field in broad daylight but not scared that tens of thousands of people know every detail about her kids, their school, their routines. Make it make sense.
This! Every single detail of those children’s lives is laid out online. As well as information as to when their father is away on deployment which puts the entire family at risk frankly. Influencers over sharing to this level should be considered endangerment.

Reactions: 8
This! Every single detail of those children’s lives is laid out online. As well as information as to when their father is away on deployment which puts the entire family at risk frankly. Influencers over sharing to this level should be considered endangerment.
Not to mention that it’s obvious which school the kids go to and she gave the location of their house away by sharing so much of the buying/moving process including photos of the front door etc.

Reactions: 7
Not to mention that it’s obvious which school the kids go to and she gave the location of their house away by sharing so much of the buying/moving process including photos of the front door etc.
…and tell them that a group of school children were travelling by train to a theatre

Reactions: 5
She had to have viewers tell her you could see the school logo on Isla's bookbag and her house is still on the sold properties list on rightmove but don't go walking in those deep, dark woods. She is such a muppet.

Reactions: 7
I could tell her that doing homework with your kids at 8pm isn’t a great idea but sure get the parenting experts on it 😂

Reactions: 5
Hey Sarah, what are you doing with pumpkins?!
Us Scottish people traditionally use neeps to make our neepie lanterns!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hey Sarah, what are you doing with pumpkins?!
Us Scottish people traditionally use neeps to make our neepie lanterns!
she has probably never heard of this but I would put money on her doing it now 🤣🤣 since how she’s SO Scottish.

• Haha
7C314CF1-0944-417A-BF16-F5A890398202.jpeg

the fact that she’s STILL giving her kids toddler portions on toddler weaning plates is deeply concerning. Why can’t she just give them a proper full sandwich each and a full bag of crisps in the packet and a whole apple? Why is she still chopping up apples and giving them half each and dividing up cheese and ham like this? It’s just plain bleeping weird! Isla is what, 9 years old? This is INSANE
60C7B97A-4ED0-4EF6-8120-59F8D434B61F.jpeg

Car eyelashes must be where Sarah takes the inspiration from for her own eyelash extensions…. They are AWFUL.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 1652462
the fact that she’s STILL giving her kids toddler portions on toddler weaning plates is deeply concerning. Why can’t she just give them a proper full sandwich each and a full bag of crisps in the packet and a whole apple? Why is she still chopping up apples and giving them half each and dividing up cheese and ham like this? It’s just plain bleeping weird! Isla is what, 9 years old? This is INSANE
View attachment 1652461

Car eyelashes must be where Sarah takes the inspiration from for her own eyelash extensions…. They are AWFUL.
I cant believe she is giving them lunch on toddler plates, that’s ridiculous. My daughter is younger than Isla and if I gave her lunch like that she would ask me why I was feeding her like a baby.

Ikaaaaaaayyyaaaaa alert 😂

Also she can’t remember the last time they were in a buggy?! They are like6 and 8 😂

(They were in a double buggy the summer I started school when they went to Dubai 🙈🙈😂 wtf do I know this tit!)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get the impression she deliberately underfeeds them as she's projecting her own fears about gaining weight onto the kids, hence the stupid trays.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I get the impression she deliberately underfeeds them as she's projecting her own fears about gaining weight onto the kids, hence the stupid trays.
Yeah and separating things like that into such small amounts! It’s fecking weird

Reactions: 4
It’s the Wave of Light tonight and considering she’s claimed to have lost a baby, it just seemed an inappropriate time to sort out her old changing bag (might just be me) 🙁

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.