Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Children over 5 are hard? What because they can answer back?

Ive always found children over 5 pretty easy, you can compromise and reason with them, theyre independent, can normally dress them selves, take them selves to the toilet ect.

Sarah's are only difficult because she makes them difficult. Theyre constantly over tired and constantly looking for someone to love them.

Reactions: 23
Children over 5 are hard? What because they can answer back?

Ive always found children over 5 pretty easy, you can compromise and reason with them, theyre independent, can normally dress them selves, take them selves to the toilet ect.

Sarah's are only difficult because she makes them difficult. Theyre constantly over tired and constantly looking for someone to love them.
They’re difficult for her because she can’t strap them down in a buggy and probably won’t give in when she wants to shut them off to bed at 5pm. Sarah struggles now because they have a voice & will stand up somewhat to her bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The over 5’s? What is she on about? Kids don’t turn into monsters as soon at they hit 6 Sarah. If yours have, then it says a lot about your parenting if you ask me.

Reactions: 15
Is it only me who thinks she’s being totally dramatic about rob being away for 5 weeks? Like if she stopped making such a big drama the kids would be much less affected IMO, just make it super exciting a countdown for Christmas with daddy! I’m so so busy between now and then, my husband works long hours and tbh he doesn’t much get involved in all the Christmas prep. Lots of nice things in the calendar for the kids, lots to do to keep me busy. I like the company sure but practicality wise it’s me whose doing everything even without a husband away with the navy. It will whizz by if she stops being such a moaning dick. For someone who calls herself mama life she don’t seem to understand how the mama life actually works

Reactions: 17
How can she behave like this and maintain she wants a third? Children under five are hard but she wants a newborn. Sarah take a look at yourself? You are never happy when parenting your kids, you aren’t grateful for what you have or gracious. How can you possibly want a third?

Is it only me who thinks she’s being totally dramatic about rob being away for 5 weeks? Like if she stopped making such a big drama the kids would be much less affected IMO, just make it super exciting a countdown for Christmas with daddy! I’m so so busy between now and then, my husband works long hours and tbh he doesn’t much get involved in all the Christmas prep. Lots of nice things in the calendar for the kids, lots to do to keep me busy. I like the company sure but practicality wise it’s me whose doing everything even without a husband away with the navy. It will whizz by if she stops being such a moaning dick. For someone who calls herself mama life she don’t seem to understand how the mama life actually works
Yup. Completely agree. These 5 weeks are busy fir kids - Christmas concerts, parties, trips within school to pantos etc, putting the decorations up, Santa letters etc - there’s loads going on to distract them and then before you know it Rob will be home and it will be Christmas. This isn’t some new thing for any of them; they should all be well used to him coming & going now and Sarah really needs to stop creating this atmosphere of doom & gloom and drama. It’s 5 poxy weeks!!!!! It’s not like he’s away for 5 months. The carry on is bloody pathetic.

Reactions: 16
At the moment I’d bloody love my hubby to be away for 5 weeks ….he’s very grumpy as on a diet and a diabetic so double grumpy …🤣

• Haha
Omg, even the water down here isn’t good enough for her 😅 she can literally find ANY thing to complain about in ANY situation. She is so bloody blessed in so many ways and yet she seems to only dwell on the tiny negative details. It must be so draining to be around her. No wonder the kids struggle, I would struggle as a grown adult.

The water down here is fine …what does she want it from a babbling brook …love you live in the Gosport area suck it up ….some people in this world have such contaminated water it kills them or their kids we are lucky…ungrateful witch.

Reactions: 11
The water down here is fine …what does she want it from a babbling brook …love you live in the Gosport area suck it up ….some people in this world have such contaminated water it kills them or their kids we are lucky…ungrateful witch.
When my brother and I were little when ever we went up north my mum had to bring bottled water as the tap water made my brother really sick!!

Reactions: 2
To be fair scottish water is some of the best in the world and anytime we are down south I can't drink the water as it makes me sick but she's lived there for years she should be used to it!

Reactions: 8
Another post, another dig at Lachlan. Maybe he's sick of the camera or maybe he's just uncomfortable with his photo being taken. If my Mum was pointing a camera at me every two seconds, I'd play up too.

My nephew will join in photos for important events but he's made it clear having his photo taken makes him really uncomfortable for some reason and we respect that and give him the choice of whether he wants to be in the picture or not.

At this point I'm convinced Sinbad is actively trying to stay away from Sarah.

Lachlan, disrupting photos since 2016! Tell me you can’t stand your child without telling me you can’t stand your child

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Honestly that comment has made me SO mad. L clearly has a lot going on and now he’s got to cope with his Dad being away and she still can’t bring herself to nurture him. She always always must put him down. Disrupting photos since he was born?! 🤯😡 such a nasty thing to say about your own child. Let’s face it, Isla isn’t exactly the picture perfect little princess either!

• Angry
“It’s only been a day but come back and save me” I know R’s a wet wipe but how must he feel to see that. Poor L basically ruining family photos since he was born. How to alienate 2 family members in one paragraph 🙁

Sarah: I wish people would accept my boy’s behaviour as part of who he is
Also Sarah: I wish my son was didn’t behave the way he does

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.