Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite super cringe jumping reel was the one she did in a hotel room in (I think) Scotland, when she’d had an ASOS order delivered to the hotel. Absolutely hilarious.

Sarah, the reason your transitional reels get better views is nothing to do with the algorithm. It’s because the internet is falling over itself chucking at you looking like a complete twit 🍿🍿🍿
I hadn’t long found this thread when she did that reel, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I have a vivid memory of her jumping in the street with big clunky shoes and it still haunts my waking hours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
7D83B3B3-775B-4BBA-B63E-EFB19FCE9826.jpeg

What on earth is she wearing?! Looks like impact trousers you wear under leathers when going on a motorbike!!!! And why is her right leg twice the size of her left? What are those shoes?!
Aye right - worried about Lachlan my arse. More like she’s worried that he might get sent home from school and she’s worried she might actually have to parent him for a few hours.

ETA: I’m thick. I’ve just realised it’s her coat…..! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1661445
What on earth is she wearing?! Looks like impact trousers you wear under leathers when going on a motorbike!!!! And why is her right leg twice the size of her left? What are those shoes?!
Aye right - worried about Lachlan my arse. More like she’s worried that he might get sent home from school and she’s worried she might actually have to parent him for a few hours.

Is that what people wear in offices?!
I wouldn’t wear them at any point but I can’t imagine they are considered work wear?
And the shoes look cheap.

Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t wear them at any point but I can’t imagine they are considered work wear?
I personally don’t think pleather skintight leggings are appropriate office wear…..!

Reactions: 15
I just rediscovered the reel when she danced about Rob coming home. She reminds me of a thunderbird, so wooden.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The leggings remind me of the scene from friends when ross couldn't pull his ones up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s worried she might actually have to parent her sick kid…
Is she packing them off to Granny for half term??

Reactions: 5
Pleather leggings, even in the most relaxed workplace wouldn't be allowed. They must have what will Sarah be wearing today bingo. Hours of entertainment for the other staple counters.

She said she has half term off so will either be off to Grannies or she will put them in clubs but just not mention it.

Reactions: 6
He probably has an infection from his wound opening back up and her doing nothing about it!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1661445

She looks like she might have a Batman outfit on. Or The Penguin.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Surely if he is emotional and tired and hasn't had a great day he could have skipped karate?? Got a bath had pj's on early and a wee movie poor kids don't get a minute to relax

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Im not surprised he’s emotional… breakfast club, full day at school, take sister to football, go home get ready for karate etc etc no downtime to chill at all

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
My kids did no after school clubs or sport, they and I didn’t need the hassle of it. A trip to the park after school on the walk home (hubby had the car so it was walking come rain or shine) and then in, out of uniform, snack and chill. Homework at the table as I cooked dinner then eat, bath, quiet play and bed. Both are now mid 20’s, university degrees, management positions, home owners and happy. Kids do not need pushing from one activity to another, they need time to develop personal interests, hobbies, to relax and to be bored!

Her poor kids don’t stand a chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why did she make Lachlan go to karate when he’s still got a huge gash on his leg and has been emotional and probably crying at school all day?! All so she can have a quiet house to do her “brand work” from…

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Surely if he is emotional and tired and hasn't had a great day he could have skipped karate?? Got a bath had pj's on early and a wee movie poor kids don't get a minute to relax
Exactly what I thought! Over tired and a not a great day at school either calls for p j s, cuddles and an early night x

Reactions: 10
Pleather would not be my friend anywhere but no, nobody at the office I work dress like that. I’m surprised she gets away with it, being a civil servant. Or maybe that is the uniform if paper clip counters….🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.