Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why shouldn’t L join the navy if he wants to? At least it would get him away from his mother who obviously can’t care less about him 🙁

Reactions: 15
I obviously don’t know Sarah personally but I feel like I really detest her. Everything she does is just the complete opposite to what I do as a parent & a human being! She is extremely irritating & I have no idea how anyone in her life puts up with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I obviously don’t know Sarah personally but I feel like I really detest her. Everything she does is just the complete opposite to what I do as a parent & a human being! She is extremely irritating & I have no idea how anyone in her life puts up with her!
Completely agree. The woman absolutely infuriates me. Where are all her other influencer besties? They have very clearly distanced themselves from her.

Reactions: 6
I do genuinely respect that sarah likes to take part in remembrance commemorations and involve the kids (except when she took money from the British Legion for ads!) BUT it seems a very odd parenting decision to do that this year when they are saying goodbye to their dad on the same day. So often she seems to do the opposite to what would be best to handle her kids’ emotions. 🤷‍♀️

What child really says Mama and Dada past being toddlers? Maybe L still does but there’s no way in gods green earth Isla would be caught dead saying Dada. Sarah presents Isla as the pretty instagramable girly girl she wishes she was, not the perfectly normal little girl she actually is. Imagine when she’s older and looks back and sees her Mum was only proud of her when she was pretending she was completely different?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Oooh goody..... She is going to share another funny story... Must be good because she is sharing it whilst in a nosy softplay.

• Wow
So the guy organising the parade had the misfortune to discover his watch had stopped, which meant the parade was ‘a shambles.’ And Sarah is telling the fricking internet.

(1) This is not a funny story.
(2) Sarah, you are an absolute cow.

Also, why tf has she taken the kids to soft play. Last thing they need after the rushed weekend they’ve had. She is so determined to avoid actually parenting them. It’s weird.

Reactions: 19
Why is she acting like she’s so proud of her husbands job? She absolutely despised the fact he’s in the navy…

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So the guy organising the parade had the misfortune to discover his watch had stopped, which meant the parade was ‘a shambles.’ And Sarah is telling the fricking internet.

(1) This is not a funny story.
(2) Sarah, you are an absolute cow.

Also, why tf has she taken the kids to soft play. Last thing they need after the rushed weekend they’ve had. She is so determined to avoid actually parenting them. It’s weird.
She’s a bleeping asshole for telling that story.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Just seen this from another account I follow, who funnily enough Sarah follows too. Poles apart in their outlook on life as a military family. She’s set up a charity in her own time to give something back, it’s not all about workouts, hair and nails Sarah. Read it and maybe think about how you behave and how it affects your children. It’s certainly not all about you 🙁

Attachments

I do genuinely respect that sarah likes to take part in remembrance commemorations and involve the kids (except when she took money from the British Legion for ads!) BUT it seems a very odd parenting decision to do that this year when they are saying goodbye to their dad on the same day. So often she seems to do the opposite to what would be best to handle her kids’ emotions. 🤷‍♀️
I really dont agree with a lot she does but I applaud her for taking the kids and teaching them the importance but must be hard knowing their dad is leaving! They should have went home to reflect rather than softplay....

Reactions: 2
I really dont agree with a lot she does but I applaud her for taking the kids and teaching them the importance but must be hard knowing their dad is leaving! They should have went home to reflect rather than softplay....
Nah, she’s a glory hunter. She goes on and on and on about how much she hates the navy. Over the years she has slagged off everything. The salary, the housing, management the lot. Her kids will hear all of this. She doesn’t support rob in his career she causes him needless stress while he is away sending texts saying Help. Then today she’s ‘so proud’. No. It’s content, and it’s something she can ‘show off’ about.

Reactions: 21
Nah, she’s a glory hunter. She goes on and on and on about how much she hates the navy. Over the years she has slagged off everything. The salary, the housing, management the lot. Her kids will hear all of this. She doesn’t support rob in his career she causes him needless stress while he is away sending texts saying Help. Then today she’s ‘so proud’. No. It’s content, and it’s something she can ‘show off’ about.
100% agree!! She picks up the military wife title when it suits her!!! She’s embarrassing! The pride you should feel from your husband servicing should make you burst!!!! The constant sly dogs must wear Rob down.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.