Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eh, Sarah, you do know your son isn’t on Instagram and won’t see this, right? Dim twit.
This is one of my biggest pet peeves! When adults address social media posts directly to their babies/young children knowing full well that they aren’t able to see it! 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is one of my biggest pet peeves! When adults address social media posts directly to their babies/young children knowing full well that they aren’t able to see it! 😬
And what does she mean “prove them wrong” Jesus she’s got a right bee in her bonnet over whatever has been said regarding Lachlan - it’s very obvious now that someone (probably the school) have had to have words with her regarding his behaviour.

Reactions: 17
And what does she mean “prove them wrong” Jesus she’s got a right bee in her bonnet over whatever has been said regarding Lachlan - it’s very obvious now that someone (probably the school) have had to have words with her regarding his behaviour.

This! It’s not about proving anything to anyone except getting your son clearly the diagnosis he needs thus accessing the help he needs. You stupid bleep sitting trying to ‘prove points’ hinders this & also insinuates any diagnosis is a taboo or shameful!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve followed her for a couple of years and he has mostly around? And he’s in the navy, I’m actually amazed at how much they’re not at sea tbh. How could anybody marry a military person and be surprised that they have to go away? It’s literally their job.

Poor Lachlan, his mama is an embarrassment. She just told all her followers that her six year old has to prove himself, implying that ‘some people’ had been saying he couldn’t pass his grading? It seems completely unlikely to me that anyone would say that, so I’m thinking the more likely scenario is that his behavioural issues have been addressed, and she is not only on the defensive, but she’s going full on batshlt in the wrong direction.

Reactions: 12
I think Rob has said he doesn’t want whatever has happened re Lachlan to be put on IG, but she’s pushing the boundaries - like when she’s been told multiple times about not posting swimming lessons, but still takes pictures of the floor.

Typically for Sarah, she appears to be handling this really badly. If the school/clubs have said something, it needed to be said. But instead she’s taking it as a slight on her and lashing out about being misunderstood…when the truth is, she’s the one who misunderstands him all the time.

I don't believe Sinbad has the backbone to do that. She said that as the kids are older she doesn't share as much. She knows her parenting, or lack of is discussed on here. She just can't help herself with the little hints about being L being misunderstood and proving people wrong.

Reactions: 11
I don't believe Sinbad has the backbone to do that. She said that as the kids are older she doesn't share as much. She knows her parenting, or lack of is discussed on here. She just can't help herself with the little hints about being L being misunderstood and proving people wrong.
Agree. Rob is completely submissive. He’s like a little pathetic lapdog. Does whatever Sarah tell him.

• Sad
She knows the majority won't be on her side so that's why she isn't telling the full story!!! He's probably very hyper and won't behave at school and it's leading other children to do the same a parent has probably asked for their child to be distanced from him! My friend was in a similar situation but she looked at that both boys were bringing out the naughty in each other and her son needed a bit more guidance set play dates with the other to see how they were outside school!

Reactions: 5
She knows the majority won't be on her side so that's why she isn't telling the full story!!! He's probably very hyper and won't behave at school and it's leading other children to do the same a parent has probably asked for their child to be distanced from him! My friend was in a similar situation but she looked at that both boys were bringing out the naughty in each other and her son needed a bit more guidance set play dates with the other to see how they were outside school!
I actually get the impression that Lachlan is more of a handful on his own….. I can imagine him being quite destructive, he seems like he’s wound like a coiled spring all the time and I can imagine him being a nightmare if he’s on one. Locals have said that he was completely mollycoddled at the nursery and pretty much did whatever he pleased - sounds like they couldn’t really control his behaviour there.

Reactions: 7
Where is @superxo1 ? Do you have any info on what has happened at school?
Sorry no inside scoop on this, but from having been in a social setting with Lachlan and Sarah i would be more inclined to say it is behavioural rather than anything else, she has no control over him.
Both children are feral shits, they have been led to believe if they are performing monkeys for Mamas Instagram she will show them more attention.
The children are products of the environment that Sarah and Rob have created for them.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Is the post about Lachlan proving “them wrong” is aimed at tattle? Who does Lachlan have to prove wrong. Sarah, you were the one who said you were worried about leaving him for 2hours. Sarah you don’t need to leave him there, if you are concerned for him -you don’t leave him. Achieving whatever he did in karate is not compulsory- fine if he loves it and wants to be there but please don’t come bleating on social media saying you’re worried about it. This is your child, if your instinct tells you that he will struggle for 2hrs- trust your instinct. Pull him from the grading session and give him some care and attention. That does not mean take him somewhere else, just sit down and talk to him. There is no race to achieve everything. I have a son similar age who is no Angel by any stretch but there’s no chance I would leave him for 2hrs at a karate class without a a trusted adult chaperoning, my son doesn’t have any additional needs, if I didn’t think he had the confidence/emotional resilience to be at another setting, I wouldn’t send him. Easy as that. He is happy and confident going to school, swimming, rugby and football. Myself or my husband or a grandparent/friend (not both of us Sarah, the minority have that luxury) will be with him as long as he needs us

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sarah. You WONT be putting up your decorations alone. You’ll be putting them up with your two lovely children. Does she think the rest of us live like the Waltons??!!!

Reactions: 12
Who the duck is putting Christmas decorations up on the 1st December for starters and don’t get kids help normally?! How odd. We do it together - the kids enjoy it, it’s a part of the whole Christmas festivities!

duck me she’s draining.

I can’t imagine my kids not decorating?! In fact I bring the box in and let them at it and I just give a few style hints along the way. Not on the 1 December right enough 😳

Reactions: 10
At least this year she only has to put up one set of Christmas decorations now that the catalogue company she used to advertise for has gone bust.

• Haha
She may well be loving the flares and trainers combo but I’ve just seen her on the school run and she looked awful not a good look on her.
Especially paired with her greengrocer jacket, look like she’s just done a shift at Morrisons 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Its all woe is me at the minute with her! Imagine not factoring in your children in the decorating of your Christmas tree. Just so sad. X

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Can she not understand that the kids are overwhelmed and are doing wayyyyyy to many extra curricular activities. It’s too much. Isla’s had a full day at school, then dance club, then home at god knows what time where she’s then expected to Do piano practise then do homework…. It’s way way way too much. It’s putting them under so much unnecessary pressure.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.