Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why "lol to". 1 is that every a thing. 2. If you were any sort of parent you'd put your foot down and say no anyway. I'd be telling my mum it's not appropriate!

Reactions: 8
I get why it’s inappropriate but you can tell when she’s pissed because she’s used “lol to..”
she does it to Rob all the time when she’s pretending somethings funny but she’s fewmin

(Don’t get me started on her “lol to” making no sense in the first place… LOL AT, SARAH. YOU LAUGH AT THINGS)

Reactions: 13
Here’s an idea! Don’t photograph your son to your thousands of followers do you have to explain! You bleeping cretin.

Reactions: 7
Oh god, my youngest loved Huggy Wuggy over the summer 🙈 I allowed it and it quickly ran its course, he got bored of it and moved on to something else.
I figured it was better than exploiting him all over the Internet to make money.

Reactions: 9
Surely if its banned in her house youd take the jumper back and not let him wear it?

Surely if its banned in her house youd take the jumper back and not let him wear it?
You would just say to your mum that it’s a daft computer game that he’s too young for and that you’d rather he didn’t wear the jumper. She’s such a baby about everything though - won’t speak up and actually say anything but goes on Instagram instead

Reactions: 10
You would just say to your mum that it’s a daft computer game that he’s too young for and that you’d rather he didn’t wear the jumper. She’s such a baby about everything though - won’t speak up and actually say anything but goes on Instagram instead
Exactly. Shes gonna struggle so much when Isla and Lachlan get to 11/12 and want what they want ect.

Reactions: 6
"go to a little trail thing" why does she downplay everything that isn't London or Instagrammable.
Aden park is amazing 😍

Reactions: 6
"Isla looks shattered, bless her haha" how is that funny? And how does she know she wasn't? Poor kid is probably still trying to catch up from the broken sleep she had rhe other night.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Or is she just saying her mum brought it incase ‘the trolls’ come after her about it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
She just seems to need to get a preemptive strike in about everything. So if she acknowledges the hoody is a bit 🥴 or Isla looks tired she’s saying don’t message her about it???

Reactions: 4
I don’t think anyone cares that your reels have uploaded in the wrong order.

Goes all the way to the other end of the country and still ends up in a soft play 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
The talk of Isla possibly being a big sister again. The older she gets, the novelty may well wear off. If Isla (and L) can’t always do what she waits there may be ructions in that family. I seriously hope she doesn’t have another, they’re too dysfunctional as it is.

Each to their own but honestly she struggles enough now why would she want to start again. My son asked me a few days ago would we ever have another, mine are Islas age and just younger than Lachlan. Honestly, no! I like that my children have moved on to become fairly independent and don't need me for every little thing. Given that she didn't even do much parenting when they were toddlers, surely she enjoys the fact that she doesn't need to feed them or wipe their ass now. Things move on, why does Sarah desperately not want that to happen?

Reactions: 16
The woman is obsessed with creating her own childhood. God knows why, as it clearly completely fucked her up! She’s the least maternal person ever and should start to try and mother the two children she has. All this Isla being a big sister, she already is and from what we have seen, seems a spiteful, bossy one at that.

Reactions: 21
Sarah - Isla already IS a big sister. You know, to that son you have. She doesn’t need to “practise”
Being a big sister - she already is one. Maybe try nurturing the relationship between the two children you already have instead of daydreaming about having another baby - you can’t cope as it is, the last thing you should even be contemplating is bringing another child into the mess that is your life.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Sarah will have issues with Isla if she does have another baby. Isla is used to being top dog. She won't like having a baby that everyone will fuss over.

Just because Isla is playing with an Aberdeen bestie's child it doesn't mean she will be like that with her own younger sibling, especially if mama is busy using the baby for all the new AD campaigns and brand work and more likely falling apart because the third baby still isn't the cute, instababy she seems to believes she will get third time lucky.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.