Sarah This Mama Life #24 I only came here to vom about “matching hairies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still a novice at starting threads so hope I’ve done it correctly. Sorting the last thread on most liked lists this gem from @GPort was the first that worked as a thread title.

Can someone else wittier and more succinct than me do the recap?

Reactions: 7
Overthinking posting on her page because she worries so much about what strangers think. Time to give it up and make your page private. Also, please get your children clothes that fit. Everything always looks too small and tatty.

Reactions: 6
Overthinking posting on her page because she worries so much about what strangers think. Time to give it up and make your page private. Also, please get your children clothes that fit. Everything always looks too small and tatty.
Have to say I’ve really noticed this the last few months with Isla, all he clothes look a size too small and she’s obviously going through a growth spurt and filling out a little and she needs clothes that have a bit of growing room in them.

Imagine being so obsessed with impression management on Instagram that you admit to overthinking what you post, and do a waffly grid post about it.

As if people care, Sarah. Neurotic doesn’t even come close.

Reactions: 12
I bet shes fuming Rob isn't up there in the Queens parade. She cant post all over instagram how hes left her to deal with the kids for the Queens funeral.

• Haha
I bet shes fuming Rob isn't up there in the Queens parade. She cant post all over instagram how hes left her to deal with the kids for the Queens funeral.
I was thinking she must be raging as well. He didn’t even wangle any #gifted #vip tickets to the front of #thequeue. She might be conflicted though because she’s *Scottish*.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Not caught up on the end of the last thread so I’m sorry if this is an unoriginal topic. But I just reckon she’s raging that Cap’t Birdseye didn’t get VIP #gifted tickets to the front of the queue at least. Or would be be anti-

I was thinking she must be raging as well. He didn’t even wangle any #gifted #vip tickets to the front of #thequeue. She might be conflicted though because she’s *Scottish*.
Im suprised she didn't go to Scotland to see the Queen lying in State up there.

• Haha
Edited my prev. post; didn’t realise it saved the bit I had been typing earlier but never posted!

Im suprised she didn't go to Scotland to see the Queen lying in State up there.
Or followed behind all the way down because she likes to drive up and down the country.

• Haha
Thanks for the new thread @skylark13!

“Navy doing us proud” US proud Sarah? Doing US PROUD?! You witch and moan about it all the time so don’t glory hunt on them now they’re part of the Queen’s funeral!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's was the queen of Scotland also so no need for her to be conflicted...though she probably I'd in a huff she can't put the kids in school!

Reactions: 2
Oooo, we got treated to an "uva" a "boaf" and a "wiff" in those stories 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Why is she constantly being surprised by things like work arrangements and a brand coming to her house a day earlier than she expected? Does she not listen when she’s told about arrangements? Not take a note of them in a diary/phone calendar? Not understand them? Or intentionally forget as she think it makes relatable content? Whatever the reason it just comes across that she’s unprofessional in her 9-5 and in her ‘influencer’ job!

Reactions: 11
Top tip mama, where you take a note of your hairies, nailies, botox, tattoo removal appointments…you can use the same hack to remember work and other life arrangements.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.