Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she actually put him straight to bed from nursery WITHOUT A BATH DURING A PANDEMIC. And then, when he obviously wakes up because his sleep routine has been fucked up she TAKES A SELFIE WITH HIM?!?!?!?
🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
No meal
No bath
No toilet
No teeth brush
No wash of any kind
No family interaction whatsoever

this child is being neglected. It’s bloody terrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
So I can see her Instagram but can’t see her stories or comment ....petty witch. If I met her in real life I wouldn’t even get out of first gear ...my DH said she looks gormless and the hubby’s a tool...

Reactions: 5
To put a child in their pjs and straight to bed after they've fallen asleep in the car is something you would do with a BABY, not a 4 1/2 year old, especially when it's before 7pm. She won't have seen him since 7am and she was happy enough for him to get back and sleep all night, to only see him for half an hour the next morning before he is shipped off all day again. Its not like the kids are normally up until 10pm either.

Poor lad has probably spent the last 10 days of isolation feeling like a nuisance.

They are truly disgraceful parents.

I cannot wait until he starts school and they can't leave him in nursery all the time. I do think though, that we will see him in after school club whilst she picks isla up to take her to all of the extra classes she gets to do that Lachlan doesn't.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
No meal
No bath
No toilet
No teeth brush
No wash of any kind
No family interaction whatsoever

this child is being neglected. It’s bloody terrible.
Forgot there'd be no teeth brushing. That's neglect in itself.

I'd love to know what the nursery staff think.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Im not suprised he didn't want to go to nursery in that awful leotard!

God I feel so much rage at her this morning!!! How the hell she has a cheek to be a page all about being a “mama” she does absolutely nothing towards being a parent! It’s enrages me how she even claims to be a “family blogger”. She has zero content because she does nothing with her family, it’s got absolutely nothing to do with being in lockdown. Still cannot believe she tried to put him straight to bed without seeing him all day, parents literally sprint home from work to see their kids before they go to bed. I really hope nursery give him the love and attention that he deserves, that poor sweet boy. Breaks my heart seeing how shoved aside he is... he had reflux and was a “hard” baby, I know many babies who had suffered but the parents haven’t held it against them for their whole life... just bloody let it go Sarah!

• Sad
Reactions: 19
As if Lachlan ever chose to wear that. Sarah probably picked the book and the costume without even asking him. She went so over the top with Isla’s costume last year and Lachlan just gets a cape and a leotard....still, I guess it’s better than the golden ticket he got to hold last year.

Once again, Lachlan is showing his love of superheroes...why she didn’t just give him a superhero bedroom is still baffling.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
God I feel so much rage at her this morning!!! How the hell she has a cheek to be a page all about being a “mama” she does absolutely nothing towards being a parent! It’s enrages me how she even claims to be a “family blogger”. She has zero content because she does nothing with her family, it’s got absolutely nothing to do with being in lockdown. Still cannot believe she tried to put him straight to bed without seeing him all day, parents literally sprint home from work to see their kids before they go to bed. I really hope nursery give him the love and attention that he deserves, that poor sweet boy. Breaks my heart seeing how shoved aside he is... he had reflux and was a “hard” baby, I know many babies who had suffered but the parents haven’t held it against them for their whole life... just bloody let it go Sarah!
She’s done it loads of times in the past; picks him up as late as possible from nursery even though she’s been out to get Isla from school and home home again, Lachlan falls asleep in the car probably because he’s been out for about 12 hours by that point so she then just takes him in asleep and puts him in bed without doing anything to wash him, put him into jammies, let him go for a wee, brush his teeth, have anything to eat or drink or see the family. She justified it before that he gets snacks and things to eat at nursery so isn’t hungry when he gets home so he’s fine to just go to bed.....😞 completely and utterly missing the point that there’s no need whatsoever for him to be at nursery until that time of an evening anyway, and that she picks Isla up from school and has all the time in the world to take her to after school clubs or out for cake or to the park or the beach etc so why doesn’t she pick Lachlan up earlier and actually parent him?? It’s honestly beyond belief.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Shes just gave up her shot at sending them to boarding school by buying the house. I genuinely saw them staying in the patch just to get the military discount on boarding schools. To be honest, I wish she had. They would enjoy their life alot more away from mama

Reactions: 2
She’s done it loads of times in the past; picks him up as late as possible from nursery even though she’s been out to get Isla from school and home home again, Lachlan falls asleep in the car probably because he’s been out for about 12 hours by that point so she then just takes him in asleep and puts him in bed without doing anything to wash him, put him into jammies, let him go for a wee, brush his teeth, have anything to eat or drink or see the family. She justified it before that he gets snacks and things to eat at nursery so isn’t hungry when he gets home so he’s fine to just go to bed.....😞 completely and utterly missing the point that there’s no need whatsoever for him to be at nursery until that time of an evening anyway, and that she picks Isla up from school and has all the time in the world to take her to after school clubs or out for cake or to the park or the beach etc so why doesn’t she pick Lachlan up earlier and actually parent him?? It’s honestly beyond belief.
I just don’t get it! I love hearing all about my kid’s day on the way home from pick up, and asking questions as to what he has been doing and playing with and getting him to expand on conversation. Probably why L’s speech is delayed because he doesn’t have lots of experience of one on one conversations that aren’t through a phone having to repeat himself for the gram or as a group at nursery (not bashing nursery on that one) or why he falls asleep as they don’t engage him in conversation to keep him awake. My boy is in nursery full time as well and he has the meals they offer but he still has a small dinner at home as the portions in nursery are quite tiny to justify being a “dinner” also they have it around half 3-4, how is that meant to last a growing boy until the following morning? She really has no idea, I understand she must pay for him to be there full time but you don’t literally have to leave him there every second that nursery is open. I would love to know what they think of her, surely they can’t think she’s doing a great job.

Shes just gave up her shot at sending them to boarding school by buying the house. I genuinely saw them staying in the patch just to get the military discount on boarding schools. To be honest, I wish she had. They would enjoy their life alot more away from mama
She would never do that, simply for the fact that Rob would have to remain flexible with his drafts and go anywhere he is sent meaning she would have to follow him to the different drafts as she wouldn’t be entitled to stay in the area if he got drafted to somewhere else

Our nursery gives a pretty decent sized tea usually, but I always give him some of what we have (sometimes he eats the whole lot and wants more!).
They go through so many growth spurts as well, along with the social/family time side as they need to be included

I get needing a break from the kids. I get it. But seriously that long? I can’t imagine getting my kid from school, going home or having fun out and about, and then leaving the other one at nursery until almost bedtime. I feel guilty just thinking of it! I need to go cuddle him brb 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I mean it’s not as if she is using the time to be super efficient, clear her inbox and get ahead with work

Reactions: 4
Two things 'I know mothers day is hard for some people so I hope you're okay' - im pretty sure people who can't watch mothers day content aren't 'okay'

Also a mother's day ad which didnt feature her children?

Reactions: 9
Also a mother's day ad which didnt feature her children?
Sums her up, doesn’t it. Makes a living by being a parenting blog but sticks her kids in as many childcare settings as she can. She may as well be “this weekend mama”

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.