Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could've done without the shot of her pancake arse lifting weights. Also where were the kids while dumb and dumber were prancing around in the garage?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Lachlan so naughty and so hard or so she says but blob and Botox witch can fanny around looking at themselves working out in the garage leaving them both alone in the house. not great parenting. Shock horror. I though Isla and Lachlan fought like cat and dog, I wouldn’t be leaving a 4 year old unattended for longer than a few mins whilst I whizzed upstairs. Let alone with Isla when they don’t get on. Anything could happen Them two fuckers doing something for themselves for a change. I mean they don’t even look good for it do they. Not the picture of health. They need some veg and fruit, so drab and dull looking. The kids get thrown a bone once a week with a small walk. Cannot believe how little they do with them.

Reactions: 18
“A photo I’m posting on my husbands pretend insta account because I want us to get more followers and he can become an insta dad and do his own ads like FOD and Lucy Jessica Carter’s husband....hahahahahahahah”
The only comment he’s got is from her! Funny how they both say haha 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“A photo I’m posting on my husbands pretend insta account because I want us to get more followers and he can become an insta dad and do his own ads like FOD and Lucy Jessica Carter’s husband....hahahahahahahah”
It’s unbelievably cringey, isn’t it! Does Mama think we’re really going to believe that Dada posted and wrote that caption?! She’s even more dense than I thought! Haha!

Jesus wept

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The use of “haha” has totally given her away.

bleeping freak.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can just imagine her switching to his account, uploading it, then switching back to hers just to like and comment. What an embarrassment 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve just discovered tonight that she likes all of her own photos too? Why do people do that? That’s tragic.

• Haha
Oh yeah...look at alllll those blaady weights shes lifting on that EMPTY bar 🙄😂
This picture gives me lumbar sprain just looking at it. 🤦‍♀️ Get your form correct or put the bar down and go back to bouncing around to Joe wicks 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Bitching about home things not being in stock or having to wait 3-4 weeks 🙄
So sorry that the GLOBAL PANDEMIC means you can’t get your hands on bath mats and tat 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 23
How hilarious that there are no weights on the bar 🤣
'Quick Sinbad, take some photos of me pretending to lift weights so I can tell the gram you made me do it when really I just need an excuse to put my arse on show'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The state of her next to her Granny unit trying to flog candles. She looks like a giant, what a mess she’s made of that room.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bitching about home things not being in stock or having to wait 3-4 weeks 🙄
So sorry that the GLOBAL PANDEMIC means you can’t get your hands on bath mats and tat 🙄
So ridiculous! It's not like it's an unfurnished place and they desperately need beds!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.