Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also regarding the daft comment about Lachlan and the pre-sliced apples...

“these are the only ones he will eat”

yes you dumb bimbo. Those are the only ones he will eat because those are the only apples the poor child has ever been offered! He probably has absolutely no bleeping clue that an Apple is round and doesn’t come in a packet in near little slices!!!!!! How can’t she see how utterly ridiculous this is? That because of her sheer laziness and complete lack of care her son thinks that is how an
Apple should come?!!!!!
Why can’t she for once just BE A PARENT!!!!!!!! If he wants an Apple BUY NORMAL WHOLE APPLES AND HAND HIM AN APPLE TO EAT LIKE A NORMAL CHILD!!!!! HES 4!!!!!! NOT 4 WEEKS!!!!!!! HE SHOULD BE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF EATING AN APPLE WITHOUT IT NEEDING TO BE SLICED UP FOR HIM!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why is she still bothering with boring vlogs from months ago? No one cares. It’ll just be the same old same old trip to the park, crappy beige food, work out, complain about how hard her life is, movie night....and repeat.
I’m only interested in seeing the new house video.

Reactions: 22
🤣🤣 she really thinks people want to watch her boring life from months ago which now have even less relevance. She is the worst “digital creator” out there. What does she actually do on her Thursday/Friday digital creating days if she is so far behind with vlogs?

Reactions: 11
So she’s got I on a lap top doing her work probably on a zoom call interacting with the teacher whilst horse face can get on and do her work counting highlighters ....or trawling through online furniture stores let’s be real ...how hard is that?

Reactions: 10
Do we think when normal service resumes Lachlan will still be in the pram when they’re out?

Reactions: 4
The extractor fan will look sh*t boxed in. It’s perfectly fine how it is now

Reactions: 10
She really is forgetting that’s she’s decorating a 4 bed family home. She’s not decorating a mansion. She’s trying to recreate what she sees in the big American home accounts or the likes of MOD/FODs house but it’s just going to look ridiculous and cramped.

Reactions: 11
Welcome to Sarah's fantasy land... I dont doubt they are comfortable but she is a complete bummer look what I'm going to get then nothing materialises!

Reactions: 3
Christ alive! Now she wants to replace the perfectly lovely wooden countertops with quartz! That house is going to end up being such an odd, incoherent mish-mash of Instagram trends.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She just sees something on insta and wants it without thinking. Ooh, American houses? Want to move. Instagrammer boxes in their extractor? I must do it. Sees someone having a baby? I want one. Everyone moaning about how hard homeschooling & working is? I must also do this, despite the fact I’ve only done it for a week or two and my husband did it otherwise (but don’t tell anyone).

Does anyone want to tell her no one cares about the vlogs...? Just write them off & use your two days off for something useful!?

Reactions: 14
She might as well go and buy a new kitchen at this rate she wants to change the cabinet colour/ worktops and island/ change the extractor fan etc, it's not like she doesn't have the money and it would probably be less work than ripping it half apart and painting the whole thing only for the paint to chip away in 6 months and she will have to repair it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.