Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now only just checking the school uniform still fits, the day before Isla is back 🙄 mind you, judging by past photos she probably wouldn’t give a tit if it didn’t fit and she’d send Isla in clothes that are too small

• Sad
Reactions: 13
She’s now only just checking the school uniform still fits, the day before Isla is back 🙄 mind you, judging by past photos she probably wouldn’t give a tit if it didn’t fit and she’d send Isla in clothes that are too small
I shall let you all know tomorrow if Isla has been stuffed into a too small pe kit. 😂
Sarah always manages to make Isla look “scruffy”.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
God she’s dull. “Look at this white vase” “this jar is glass” 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's so odd... "he's a wee cutie" it's a vase not a puppy or a child.

Also no need to stand like a duck with her arse out lifting the empty bar odd course her backs sore rob needs to show her correct form or go watch a YouTube video 🙄

Reactions: 8
So can’t get organised in time to get the children new school clothes, waits until the day before school. Yet can buy a load of non essential shite to fill her Granny shelves. For weeks she’s been throwing money at lampshades and cabinets she doesn’t need, yet didn’t once think to buy the kids new school clothes. And this is a woman who is a parenting account who tries to influence Mothers.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Ooh is it vase or vayse guys? I don’t know how to pronounce it because I’ve lived all over the world. Did I mention that I used to live in the Middle East and Holland?

• Haha
There lots of shelves to fill up!
I dunno Sarah, maybe try some books, preferably one on interior decorating for a start.

• Haha
Actually can’t deal with her referring to a vase as ‘he’ and saying ‘he’s a wee cutie’ duck the duck off. There’s seriously something wrong. Why must she have everything NOW? Our bed partially broke a couple of weeks ago and the new one I wanted isn’t available until may ... so I’m waiting. Why can’t she ever just wait for stuff? None of her furniture goes in the house / rooms so maybe if she stopped rushing into everything and took her time things might look better!!

Reactions: 12
Sorry to keep going on about the shelves but..... if you need to buy things to go on the shelves then did you even need the shelves in the first place?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry to keep going on about the shelves but..... if you need to buy things to go on the shelves then did you even need the shelves in the first place?!
Agree. Think she’s just doing it for the sake of it and trying to cram every insta cliche into that house - shelf styling!

Reactions: 9
I just do not get the attraction with the shelf unit 😂 my gran had that exact furniture style in her hoUse from
The 70s to late 80s maybe into 1990 at a push and I’d say it was chopped for fire wood ! There were wardrobes and a dressing table to match too and the wardrobes with the little hatch cupboard at the top . They were pretty flimsy too . Not something to pose in front of and call interior style 😂👎

Reactions: 13
Don’t forget the fake chimney being built so they can have more shelving in their fake alcoves!!! 🤣

• Haha
My dad has a unit just like Sarah's. It was something he and my mum bought when they first married, almost 40 years ago!!! I hate it actually, the orange sort of wood. My dads house is a scrace style though and the furniture sits well in there, suits the house.

It doesn't go in Sarah's house at all. I actually really liked the look of the house when she moved in, really modern. And she did well to have all the things like shutters, kitchen island, decent flooring etc. If she wants older style furniture, she should have bought a period type property.

A shelving unit from Next would have fitted better in her front room, something plain and neutral. Just like Sarah 😛

• Heart
@superxo1 your little one needs to find out what islas happiness box contains. Im guessing as Sarah is doing it at midnight itll be all things Sarah thinks makes Isla happy rather than what does.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.