Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was pregnant again. She’s eating loads of stuff she wouldn’t normally and she’s posting about having hormonal headaches!

Reactions: 4
They don't deserve that kid.
They really don’t! He’s such a sweet little boy who is just a huge inconvenience to both Sarah and Rob. Shame they have their heads too far up their own arses to see it...
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was pregnant again. She’s eating loads of stuff she wouldn’t normally and she’s posting about having hormonal headaches!
Not a chance she’s pregnant yet..... on the piss far too much lately... the headaches always come after she’s been on the wine the night before.

Reactions: 12
She's been hitting the wine, so don't think she's pregnant.

The headaches are probably a result of the wine and paint fume combos!

Reactions: 8
Buying one child a Valentine’s treat and not the other is absolutely disgusting. How on earth can she think that’s ok to put out there for the world to see?
If my husband had bought our daughter a rose and nothing for our two sons I’d have told him to get back to the shop pronto.
“Never one to miss out” yes because he’s PUSHED out all the time by you! So if HE doesn’t make the effort to be involved, he would literally always be sidelined and ignored.
Hideous parents the pair of them.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
So Isla got a Lego set and a valentines red rose, Lachlan got a box ready for the recycling box and a branch. Wow , what a shame. Poor kid. Isla seems like the most annoying kid and it's her mothers fault for treating her as the favourite and over exposing her. Why not buy Lachlan something? Anything! It's awful. They should be ashamed of themselves

• Sad
Reactions: 20
All these instahuns constantly talking about ‘strong girls club’ boss babe nonsense when all they portray is the worst of gender stereotypes. Sarah is one of the worst for this and probably thinks it’s cute that daddy got daughter a flower without thinking about treating children equally and why wouldn’t it be ok (and obvious) that they got one for their son too?

She's been hitting the wine, so don't think she's pregnant.

The headaches are probably a result of the wine and paint fume combos!
Unless it is a big reveal, i was drinking Schloer all along (haha)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
All these instahuns constantly talking about ‘strong girls club’ boss babe nonsense when all they portray is the worst of gender stereotypes. Sarah is one of the worst for this and probably thinks it’s cute that daddy got daughter a flower without thinking about treating children equally and why wouldn’t it be ok (and obvious) that they got one for their son too?

Unless it is a big reveal, i was drinking Schloer all along (haha)
Sarah’s not that clever enough to pass off Schloer as wine / cocktails 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s got hangovers because she seems to be on the drink most evenings at the moment!!!!!!

So Isla got a Lego set and a valentines red rose, Lachlan got a box ready for the recycling box and a branch. Wow , what a shame. Poor kid. Isla seems like the most annoying kid and it's her mothers fault for treating her as the favourite and over exposing her. Why not buy Lachlan something? Anything! It's awful. They should be ashamed of themselves
They are probably the worst parents going. They absolutely disgust me. That little boy deserves so much more.

Reactions: 10
In todays world valentines is more a day to tell people you love them its not about fancying someone we took time over dinner to tell each other what we loved about them! Little jokey things but its about showings kids love isn't black and white and its just appreciating people! My husband always buys our daughter but then I always get something for my mum shes so immature in her way of thinking !

Reactions: 2
In todays world valentines is more a day to tell people you love them its not about fancying someone we took time over dinner to tell each other what we loved about them! Little jokey things but its about showings kids love isn't black and white and its just appreciating people! My husband always buys our daughter but then I always get something for my mum shes so immature in her way of thinking !
Even if their bizzare reasoning is that Rob got Isla something because he’s a “boy” and she’s a girl..... well, could Sarah not have got Lachlan something? I mean, that’s utterly ridiculous in any case but it’s just beyond belief that as a parent they buy one child a gift and completely ignore the other. And didn’t Isla get bought a gift earlier this week for “being at home” and they got nothing for Lachlan??? 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

It’s pure and absolute neglect of that boy. They are VILE. Absolutely bleeping abhorrent excuses for parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
The fact they didn’t get L anything yet again is disgusting! How can they not see it?
I always get my 2 daughters a card each & a little chocolate lolly. This year I accidentally wrote love you, love from on my youngest card & just love you on my oldest card & she asked if I loved her sister more because she got 2 loves! I’ve never felt so guilty!
how do they not feel guilty when L gets nothing. Poor thing probably doesn’t even notice because he’s always been side lined all his life!

Reactions: 10
I really hope L gets something today. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt that she just didn’t share it but why would she share I getting presents & a rose & not L? Disgusting.

Reactions: 4
They will be the kind of parents that arrange 'dates' between Sinbad and the favourite child. Encouraging the idea of Isla having a boyfriend at 6 and 7 rather than just treating it as normal for boys and girls of that age to be friends with the opposite sex.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
They will be the kind of parents that arrange 'dates' between Sinbad and the favourite child. Encouraging the idea of Isla having a boyfriend at 6 and 7 rather than just treating it as normal for boys and girls of that age to be friends with the opposite sex.
Oh they have already started with both of these things. Rob has been known to take Isla out on her own for “dates” to Costa and there’s the little boy who they lived along the street from who is Isla’s friend who they insist on calling her “boyfriend” and trying to make a completely innocent child’s friendship into something else.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.