Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im hoping shes got him on some lists for when the pandemic is over.
She won’t. She doesn’t care about him. She doesn’t want to have anything but the absolute bare minimum to do with him, she’s not going to enroll him in any type or class or activity because that would involve actively doing something for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
“We just get some credit, that’s all” - Gousto is giving £20 credit per referral at the moment. No wonder they have a lot of boxes!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Sending her love to those who have had a loss.. is she forgetting she has had 1.. or was it 2 miscarriages?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Please stop Sarah - if you’re sitting on your bathroom floor or kitchen floor taking pictures of how stressed you are you’ll never cope with 3, it’s a whole different ball game especially with bigger age difference. Taking this baby along to football, swimming, ballet and whatever Lachlan is allowed to do, well until it’s nursery age is not fun. How about you concentrate on the 2 you have! Maybe cut back L nursery times so he is only there when he has to be not so mama can have a insta day to pamper herself. Never get the time back when they are little like this before they are off to school.

Reactions: 19
That post just goes to show how deluded , anal and obsessive she is. 1 year late. As if you every truly have a choice . Fixated on the number , the timing , “the plan”. Get real !
Factor not having secure jobs , having fertility issues, being unwell ,loss, you name it getting in the way of “the perfect number”. It is a deluded in this day abs age to be fixated on an ideal .
I’m not miserable I swear, just experienced and realistic !!

Reactions: 15
Please stop Sarah - if you’re sitting on your bathroom floor or kitchen floor taking pictures of how stressed you are you’ll never cope with 3, it’s a whole different ball game especially with bigger age difference. Taking this baby along to football, swimming, ballet and whatever Lachlan is allowed to do, well until it’s nursery age is not fun. How about you concentrate on the 2 you have! Maybe cut back L nursery times so he is only there when he has to be not so mama can have a insta day to pamper herself. Never get the time back when they are little like this before they are off to school.
New baby will be dumped in nursery from 8 months old for 40+ hours a week til it's 5, honestly what's the point. She's got 2 kids she doesn't want to be with, what does she think will be different with the third. It's unfortunate but most mothers sacrifice career, income and lifestyle to be with their kids. Sarah's even working part time but still Lachlan's in nursery full time so she can make 'content' and manically DIY. I just don't get her at all.

Reactions: 20
Sending her love to those who have had a loss.. is she forgetting she has had 1.. or was it 2 miscarriages?
Ohhhh yes those completely made up miscarriages she pretended to have for content for Instagram. She’s a lying, manipulative sack of tit.

Reactions: 15
Well done Mama. You're so sorry for all the new parents post has got loads of engagement. Well done you. Problem is all through the previous lockdowns when you were crying about not being able to have Christmas at Mummy and Daddy's, about how you couldn't cope with your children and was swanning round garden centres, next and taking photos of your lunch you didn't give a stuff about pregnant and new parents. No mention of them once so I call this a bullshit post hoping your audience will think you are being kind and thoughtful.

Reactions: 12
For someone who only shares a few minutes of her day on Instagram and for someone who tried to say we are wrong to say she neglects her son because we only see about 5 minutes per day of their life, that’s a pretty personal thing to post on Instagram to strangers. Imagine feeling the need to share information like that with strangers. Sharing the fact that you are delaying trying for a baby but hope to fall pregnant in the next year. I wouldn’t even share that information with my closest friends. That’s for me and my husband to know! Posts like this just show us how much she craves attention from strangers and how she feels she needs to justify why she isn’t pregnant yet after harping on about it for so long. Sarah, no one actually cares!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If I was reading that & I was suffering with infertility or had a resent loss I wouldn’t see kindness I’d see an ungrateful cow! On paper she has the perfect life! 4 bed, detached house, husband & 2 children (one of each) people dream of half what’s she’s got! Stupid cow!
She wants a 3rd so she can relive the newborn days that she feels like she was robbed by Ls reflux! Poor kid has been blamed from day 1! How about build a bridge & get over it! Have some therapy if you need it but don’t blame a small child & resent him for something he had no control over!

Reactions: 19
Like, where did that post even come from? She’s absolutely scraping the bottom of the barrel for content now isn’t she? So desperate.

Reactions: 7
Like, where did that post even come from? She’s absolutely scraping the bottom of the barrel for content now isn’t she? So desperate.
She’s scraped the bottom of that ikaya barrel so much there’s day light popping through!
So so desperate to stay relevant on the gram lately- the poor thing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She says how she was living with her parents when she has L so had support.
I do wonder if this is the root of her issues with L - absolutely not condoning her treatment at all! - but we know when the kids go to Granny's they have a better routine, L sleeps better, they equally have love and attention. I wonder if her mum took over slightly and her being the selfish twit she is, she allowed it and missed out on that early chance to bond.

She needs to concentrate on being a family of 4 let alone 5!!!

Reactions: 5
I followed her during her pregnancy and early newborn days with Lachlan. The problem was her obsession with her phone, filming everything, baby hauls, updates on everything. She held that sodding phone and camera more than she did Lachlan and she will do exactly the same if she has a third.
Lachlan wasn't the cute, sweet sleeping baby she wanted. He cried a lot, there were concerns about the shape of his head and he didn't fit the instragram image she was hoping for.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I followed her during her pregnancy and early newborn days with Lachlan. The problem was her obsession with her phone, filming everything, baby hauls, updates on everything. She held that sodding phone and camera more than she did Lachlan and she will do exactly the same if she has a third.
Lachlan wasn't the cute, sweet sleeping baby she wanted. He cried a lot, there were concerns about the shape of his head and he didn't fit the instragram image she was hoping for.
That’s the crux of it right there

Lachlan wasn’t the cute picture perfect Instagram baby that she wanted him to be and that is why she’s so detached from him. She wanted the perfect little baby who looked cute and behaved like a little angel so that she could use him as another prop for her boring social media circus and when reality hit and he turned out to be a little boy who was unwell, perhaps a bit needy, and a baby who required a bit more attention that was it - her dream of the perfect Insta-clone baby were dashed and she has held that against him ever since.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Im guessing nothing was wrong with his head shape in the end.

Reactions: 3
All for attention post a picture of a baby of most people will stop to look/read whats being said! Even though its a picture of L the post is all about her...

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.