Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Aaah parking for the school run reference 🤣😂 report back - is she in an actual parking space? 😅
I can’t stand people who turn up early just so they can park as close as possible. The primary school near me regularly has the same cars sat with the engines running for 30-40 minutes before pick up time. Why not turn up five minutes early and park a five minute walk away? Think of all the emails you could be clearing in the time you weren’t sat outside school you selfish twat.

Reactions: 20

Admiralbow

Your beautiful son wouldn’t of fallen asleep on the way home from nursery Sarah if he wasn’t there for 10 hours of the day and absolutely exhausted as you’ve probably done fuck all with him for the last 10 days that he had to isolate. Maybe if he was home earlier then he wouldn’t be coming home in the dark and falling asleep as he would already be home enjoying family time... therefore giving you an earlier bed time, which then gives you the time to be the absolute hun that you are.

Reactions: 19

Greendream

At this point everything she does riles the fuck out of me BUT the whole L and I thing does my fucking box in. Very nurturing. Why choose names if you don’t use them.

OliviaPope

Please stop Sarah - if you’re sitting on your bathroom floor or kitchen floor taking pictures of how stressed you are you’ll never cope with 3, it’s a whole different ball game especially with bigger age difference. Taking this baby along to football, swimming, ballet and whatever Lachlan is allowed to do, well until it’s nursery age is not fun. How about you concentrate on the 2 you have! Maybe cut back L nursery times so he is only there when he has to be not so mama can have a insta day to pamper herself. Never get the time back when they are little like this before they are off to school.

Popper

VIP Member
All these places she wants to live and loves so much yet I’ve never heard her say how much she loves her brand new home she’s just bought and lives in with her husband and 2 kids. She is beyond miserable and seems to hate everything about her life. She wants to change everything about it.

The dynamic of her relationship with Sinbad has really changed. If you look back on early vlogs when Isla was small you can see some real affection between them. Now there is an obvious underlying resentment towards him.
I agree. I think she definitely resents him because his job is stopping her live at home, in Aberdeen where him or their kids have never lived but sarah sees as her home.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
She cooked pizza last night for her and Sinbad and made one for the kids tonight as “they were jealous of theirs”. Why the hell didn’t she made pizza for everybody last night and them all eat as a family? I suppose the poor kids had sausages again on the prison plates.
I never understand why people make separate meals for kids/adults every night. Who has time for that? Just all eat the same meal at the table. It'll make your children much better eaters too.

Obviously it's sometimes nice to have an adult meal, but every night? No thanks. Way to much effort.

GPort

VIP Member
Isla dresses up as Rob so Lachlan dresses up as the evil bad guy 😂 ....I’m looking at you Sarah!

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Just watched the vlog....
Christ they make life far more complicated than it needs to be dont they?!
The dig about Rob getting the kids breakfast..... it’s cereal and milk in a bowl, fucking hell, both kids should be more than able to get that themselves if the bits are put out on the table which takes all of 30 seconds to do! The few dishes they used could easily be washed quickly in the sink by either Rob or Sarah - they don’t need to go in the bloody dishwasher!!!!!!

the crap about Isla being at home rather than at school - look at her face as she starts to explain it that they are both “key workers” so Isla could have been in school.... she’s edited out whatever bollocks she was chatting about that.

she is so disorganised! She’s running around like a headless chicken and getting nothing done. This nonsense about getting up early to do a bloody work out. Fuck off. Get up early - have a quick shower and all that shit that she “needs to do to feel productive” then get the kids up.

no dinner or anything given to Lachlan for tea, not even a slice of toast...

Her storming into Isla’s room when Rob us doing bedtime obviously went down like a shit in a lift seeing as she edited that out. Why do the kids get out to bed at the same time? Surely it would make more sense to take Lachlan up and get him asleep and then Isla can go up? It just seems like a faff trying to get them both to bed at the same time? It always seems so manic and stressful when she shows bedtime, Lachlan jumping around all hyper.

there’s just no structure or routine at all to their day, it’s just chaotic and she seems completely on edge and exhausted. The state of her at the end of the video, put the fucking laptop away and go to bed!

just seen the Instagram story of Isla dancing in the kitchen with Lachlan on the other side of the door.... Isla is such a precocious kid. And yeah she looked so annoyed when she was obviously told to open the door for Lachlan-I’m assuming she had a tantrum which is why sarah stopped filming??

Admiralbow

God I feel so much rage at her this morning!!! How the hell she has a cheek to be a page all about being a “mama” she does absolutely nothing towards being a parent! It’s enrages me how she even claims to be a “family blogger”. She has zero content because she does nothing with her family, it’s got absolutely nothing to do with being in lockdown. Still cannot believe she tried to put him straight to bed without seeing him all day, parents literally sprint home from work to see their kids before they go to bed. I really hope nursery give him the love and attention that he deserves, that poor sweet boy. Breaks my heart seeing how shoved aside he is... he had reflux and was a “hard” baby, I know many babies who had suffered but the parents haven’t held it against them for their whole life... just bloody let it go Sarah!

• Sad

Greendream

Isla with her ear nose and throat issues that don’t seem to be getting looked at, handwriting is poor. Still calls mum mama I mean 😳 I wouldn’t be sacrificing her homeschooling for any job, especially a job that has been so flexible whenever she wanted to nip of to london for her brand work. Funny how it’s not flexible for her kids in a pandemic. It definitely is... she just doesn’t want it to be.. doesn’t want to catch up with her work on an evening as she NEEDS to decorate. More importantly the workout wasn’t necessary was it. Islas education IS.We can see what is most important to Sarah and that is.... Sarah.

Lachlan I would say has quite a speech delay to say he is 4. She’s hardly parent of the ducking year is she. I certainly hope she doesn’t have anoVER one.

she doesn’t seem to nourish them with time (or good food) or anything really. Her days of being a parent are, just dropping them off at childcare or school. Where is the joy? Where is the love? She’s so very odd , literally all she does is complain.
never positive or happy.Never doing something for her children unless they are benefitting her by starring in an ad. She doesn’t seem to feel that guilt that most working families have. You know the one where you pick them up early when you can (she has loadsa free time with her half-non working week) or making their weekends fun. They are literally there just to be there and she’s counting down the days until they fly the nest or are more grown up. It’s so sad to see.

• Heart

Mummyto2girls_19

If I was reading that & I was suffering with infertility or had a resent loss I wouldn’t see kindness I’d see an ungrateful cow! On paper she has the perfect life! 4 bed, detached house, husband & 2 children (one of each) people dream of half what’s she’s got! Stupid cow!
She wants a 3rd so she can relive the newborn days that she feels like she was robbed by Ls reflux! Poor kid has been blamed from day 1! How about build a bridge & get over it! Have some therapy if you need it but don’t blame a small child & resent him for something he had no control over!

frostily

VIP Member
How on earth does L know the difference between those cut up apples and an apple she cuts up...??

• Haha
  • Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Sarah doesn’t even care about Sinbad’s ambition to be a strongman. 🙈🙄
He puts up with her incessant filming and twatting about, he deserves a little strongman room!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
View attachment 469437

..... “high pressure job”........

Oh Sarah. You really are a fucking hoot. Settle down James Bond, I’m sure the MOD isn’t going to implode if old Sarah Knott doesn’t put in an order for some staples & toner....

She seriously thinks she’s something special doesn’t she?!!!!!!

Queen's speech when WWIII happens:

"We lost the war. Sarah didn't buy enough blue tac."

Like how she sneakily added in "a couple of isolations" for L.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
The way she writes 'doing the whole cut the wire off thing'. Please don't tell me people are actually cutting wires of perfectly working lamps and sticking battery powered lights in them just to look good for the gram?!? Has the world gone mad??

That is almost as bad as taking photos of your son calling him your wee man, handsome boy and telling strangers on the Internet how much you love him when spending as little time as possible with him and avoiding him at all costs.

How people view her, her family and now her home is so important to her. It must look good in a photograph at all costs even if it means destroying it.... And I'm not just talking about the lamp here.