Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine being married to Sarah control freak impatient boring never satisfied Knott??? Poor Captain Birdseye!!! All he ever gets is sarcasm, passive aggression, nagging and dodgy photos posted on Instagram for all to see. How humiliating for him. I bet there’s not much fun, laughter or even sex going on in that house.

Reactions: 14
She just can’t let her own activities go. How many of us have not done something for ourselves (workout, coffee, whatever) because the kids take priority?
Because she’s so selfish and everything is about her (in her head) she acts like she’s so hard done by, when she has such an easy life - has two kids but only parents one because the other is shoved in nursery!

Reactions: 5
Oh my god she is insufferable. Does she realise she doesn’t relate with most mothers who follow her on her ‘platform’. The amount of self care she gives herself, the amount of child free time, the money she spends on herself. Crazy.

The Botox, lip fillers, 2 weekly nail apps, micro blading, tattoo removal, hair extensions, designer bags, new loungewear every week, all the clothes. manic decorating.

She is missing a lot in her life cos all she’s trying to do is make herself happy by buying buying buying anything. It’s not working because I can see how sad she is. I think anyone can. Such a sad little woman validating her existence online. Posting her hair arsed food for likes or engagement. Everyday must be such a drag. She’s living a performanceShe’s fighting all the time to be so perfect and she’s so far from it.

the two workouts on a Friday afternoon when her son is yet again left in nursery till 6pm is just appalling. Selfish beyond comprehension. Not relatable AT ALL.

ive never known someone complain so much about how much they have to do yet work 2.5 days a week and spend so much time money and effort on their self.

she’s such a martyr.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You’d think lifting and counting the boxes of staples might count towards her workout .....do her superiors and other colleagues know she’s fanning around doing workouts and posting ADs and generally complaining on Instagram when she’s supposedly meant to be working?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Again turning the awful news on Sarah Everard about her.

I love that she tried to make herself more manly. Now she struggles to make herself feminine 🙈

Reactions: 6
Bet she’s necking the Prosecco tonight celebrating a week of not parenting her children full time! Bet the kids get a lovely beige meal on nursery plates and later she’ll order herself and Captain Pugwash a takeaway curry .....

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That poor boys face being shut out of the kitchen actually breaks my heart 🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 12
That poor boys face being shut out of the kitchen actually breaks my heart 🥺
If there was ever a story that sums up her relationship with her children it’s this one.

Performing monkey front and centre, L the inconvenience shut out...once again. Poor thing his little face

• Sad
Reactions: 17
If there was ever a story that sums up her relationship with her children it’s this one.

Performing monkey front and centre, L the inconvenience shut out...once again. Poor thing his little face
That was heart breaking :(

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is she completely oblivious to how differently she treats them? If we can see it, why can't her friends and family? Please, someone who knows her step in and get her the help she needs. He is four years old, she has already missed out on so much time to get to know him. Breaks my heart.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Watched that earlier whilst preparing a big roast dinner for all the family to celebrate the end of a week of horrid COVID testing and back to school. I just kept thinking of that poor boy being locked out whilst they interact with the favourite he should have been in the bloody room to. Absolutely disgusting that she filmed him trying to get in on the action and not opening the door because of “cooking smells”. You left him out. She really needs to never stop taking the contraceptive pill.

Reactions: 12
It was so obvious as well that Is was pissed off her was there too. Why didn’t he just open the door though? My 4 and 2 year olds can open internal doors no problem!

Reactions: 7
As bleeping if she actually just stood there and watched him looking through and didn’t even open the bleeping door. His little face breaks my heart, he looked devastated. Literally sums up their family - him just watching from the outside.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Did any one catch islas reaction at the end? It was very brief before it cut off but she really wasn't happy he came in to join them...

Reactions: 9
Whenever I think that Isla couldn't possibly be more precocious or unlikeable, Sarah posts a new video of her that proves me wrong.

I know that Isla's behaviour is a result of poor parenting, but Christ on a bike, she is irritating!

Yes, yes, I know that I'm being critical of a child who hasn't asked to be plastered all over the Internet. But unfortunately when you decide to monetise your children for your own gain, you do open them up to negative comments from complete strangers.

Reactions: 23
I swear those captions were not there originally about the kitchen door being shut because of cooking smells and Ls little dance, I’m sure she’s re-uploaded them (after reading here!)
Islas face at the end when he joined in dancing, u could see she was just about to have a moan!

Reactions: 6
Just watched the vlog....
Christ they make life far more complicated than it needs to be dont they?!
The dig about Rob getting the kids breakfast..... it’s cereal and milk in a bowl, bleeping hell, both kids should be more than able to get that themselves if the bits are put out on the table which takes all of 30 seconds to do! The few dishes they used could easily be washed quickly in the sink by either Rob or Sarah - they don’t need to go in the bloody dishwasher!!!!!!

the crap about Isla being at home rather than at school - look at her face as she starts to explain it that they are both “key workers” so Isla could have been in school.... she’s edited out whatever bollocks she was chatting about that.

she is so disorganised! She’s running around like a headless chicken and getting nothing done. This nonsense about getting up early to do a bloody work out. duck off. Get up early - have a quick shower and all that tit that she “needs to do to feel productive” then get the kids up.

no dinner or anything given to Lachlan for tea, not even a slice of toast...

Her storming into Isla’s room when Rob us doing bedtime obviously went down like a tit in a lift seeing as she edited that out. Why do the kids get out to bed at the same time? Surely it would make more sense to take Lachlan up and get him asleep and then Isla can go up? It just seems like a faff trying to get them both to bed at the same time? It always seems so manic and stressful when she shows bedtime, Lachlan jumping around all hyper.

there’s just no structure or routine at all to their day, it’s just chaotic and she seems completely on edge and exhausted. The state of her at the end of the video, put the bleeping laptop away and go to bed!

just seen the Instagram story of Isla dancing in the kitchen with Lachlan on the other side of the door.... Isla is such a precocious kid. And yeah she looked so annoyed when she was obviously told to open the door for Lachlan-I’m assuming she had a tantrum which is why sarah stopped filming??

Reactions: 19
Just watched the vlog....
Christ they make life far more complicated than it needs to be dont they?!
The dig about Rob getting the kids breakfast..... it’s cereal and milk in a bowl, bleeping hell, both kids should be more than able to get that themselves if the bits are put out on the table which takes all of 30 seconds to do! The few dishes they used could easily be washed quickly in the sink by either Rob or Sarah - they don’t need to go in the bloody dishwasher!!!!!!

the crap about Isla being at home rather than at school - look at her face as she starts to explain it that they are both “key workers” so Isla could have been in school.... she’s edited out whatever bollocks she was chatting about that.

she is so disorganised! She’s running around like a headless chicken and getting nothing done. This nonsense about getting up early to do a bloody work out. duck off. Get up early - have a quick shower and all that tit that she “needs to do to feel productive” then get the kids up.

no dinner or anything given to Lachlan for tea, not even a slice of toast...

Her storming into Isla’s room when Rob us doing bedtime obviously went down like a tit in a lift seeing as she edited that out. Why do the kids get out to bed at the same time? Surely it would make more sense to take Lachlan up and get him asleep and then Isla can go up? It just seems like a faff trying to get them both to bed at the same time? It always seems so manic and stressful when she shows bedtime, Lachlan jumping around all hyper.

there’s just no structure or routine at all to their day, it’s just chaotic and she seems completely on edge and exhausted. The state of her at the end of the video, put the bleeping laptop away and go to bed!

just seen the Instagram story of Isla dancing in the kitchen with Lachlan on the other side of the door.... Isla is such a precocious kid. And yeah she looked so annoyed when she was obviously told to open the door for Lachlan-I’m assuming she had a tantrum which is why sarah stopped filming??
She seems to waste so much time faffing around. The silly picky lunches, making separate meals for her and the kids, constantly wanting to change stuff in the perfectly acceptable 100% better than the last house home, hours spent scrolling the internet for decorating ideas, running up and down stairs to work instead of bringing the laptop down and working alongside Isla. just calm the duck down and stop doing stuff to make yourself look extra busy. You aren't impressing anyone

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.