Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Louber

Chatty Member
Lads this wan is a fucking nutter. So in 8yrs she has gained weight, lost weight, gained weight, lost weight.. gained Brian(1) lost Brian(1) replaced Brian(2) fought with Brian(2) made Lewk, lost Brian(2) gained Brian(2) got engaged, had 50 hens, lost Brian(2) for good and the shower gel, gained weight, gained Ham 🐷 lost any remaining self respect.. gained attention for IVF and then lost Jack. Gained a shit load of weight and the seed of a scotsman 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Her gash is like a revolving door 🚪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Oh look, a rainbow. Obviously the spirit of her fetus causing light to hit spherical droplets of water, causing the light to be internally refracted,and furthermore refracted until it passes out of the water droplet, allowing the eye to see the dispersed sunlight in a spectrum of colours.

Love it when fetus spirits make physics and shit happen

• Haha
Reactions: 63

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
I had a nose on her fb page. The first pic she's around 10 stone because she used to actually put up screenshots of her weight on the slimming world scales at the time. And she actually wants us to believe she has only put on a stone and a half/ 2 stone since then? 🤨😂 this is why no one likes u sarah.. because u are a fucking liar!! 😒

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 59
Trying to get organised to go for a walk
Don't put too much pressure on yourself, if you go that's okay and if you don't go that's also okay, I said to myself there, I said, you's all must have loads going on in the backround. We're all rooting for you tho, pop a treatment in your hair first.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Bobs86

VIP Member
Just to add, not everyone her age or older is expected to have a bunch of friends. The comments saying “it says a lot that she has no friends” are a bit unfair IMO
Some people are perfectly satisfied with their own company.
As you were…

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Beddy

Chatty Member
Probably to commemorate the due date 🤦🏻‍♀️ I always cringe at that quote.. too beautiful for earth, right so what did the angels say when they saw your living child? Nah he’s a right munter leave him off

• Haha
Reactions: 56

Beddy

Chatty Member
Plot twist- Brian actually bought the house in chernobyl onslow gardens when they were together but she wasn’t in a position to contribute so he had the sense not to put her name on it, they’ve been renting from him and now with the eviction ban lifted he’s trying to put her out on her hairy hole. And that’s what’s going on in the background

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Madforreallife clown

And still hadn’t learned a single thing🙄poor Luke at the scan, still early days sarah , you absolutely have that child’s mental health fucked up, God love ye all simpletons

Reactions: 53

Folklikeme

Chatty Member
Fair fucks to her if she has hyperemesis and able to go out for breakfast, stuff hoola hoops and wagon wheels into her gob...

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Just to add, not everyone her age or older is expected to have a bunch of friends. The comments saying “it says a lot that she has no friends” are a bit unfair IMO
Some people are perfectly satisfied with their own company.
As you were…
Love love love this!! Despite me clearly being hilarious I don't have a big bunch of friends, have a few top quality besties who are not actually friends with each other, I picked them up at different times over the years, I work a zillion hours and have a fantastic boyfriend and a child, so have a small few who would give me a kidney if required, but I couldn't fill a bus for a hen party if I needed to! And I absolutely love my own company, prefer to go shopping etc alone! But in saying that, Sayrah is still a knob and I definitely wouldn't be her friend!

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Lovelula

VIP Member
Her cervix refuses to open 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Well it managed to hoover up 2 men over the past 4 years,I'd say it's doing its duty alright.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

poppyseed1

VIP Member
I think it was after the hen they ware both at about 2 years ago and Julie’s tan was actually green she looked like the grinch it was a holy show and Sarah took the piss out of her and put up really unflattering pictures I think it was after that Julie distanced herself from her I don’t think they ever really fell out just not as friendly as they used to be
Yea how could I forget!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I know I'm sounding like a spoilt child , but this is all wrong. so unfair that she is pregnant again. The way she treats Luke is disgusting. Wonder how long will it take her to send Luke to his dad's.

Sorry for acting like I'm Precious and it's all about me. But there are so many others who would kill to have a baby and would be fab parents.but no this filthy,lying , narcissist with her smug face screws the system and comes up trumps She doesn't deserve being pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 48

lady luck

Can I just state that Brian didn’t buy the house it was a JOKE by the person who posted it we will be 10 threads on from this one and ppl will still be saying Brian owns the house 😂 Chinese whispers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Puffin

VIP Member
I don't know about the rest of ye but I am absolutely delided with this news. I have been planning to be organised to organise my organising of diary entries and jesus this is going to give me months of material😂

I have the cushions sorted, Jean is on speed dial and I have been planning on going on a walk that I never got round to for the last 6 years so I'm just going to be instead. The pen and paper is ready and I have my best green blazer on and a stick pile of Penny's bras with zero support in a size M but I could have gotten an XS .

Oh ladies we will be knotted . Won't we? We will xoxo 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

RestingB!*chFace

Chatty Member
"No one would have known how sick I was the last 3 months???" Are u for real? Women with hyperemisis literally can't lift there head off the pillow or stand up and this one has been non stop, ad's, out for dinners, birthdays, on selling dresses and fucking toothbrushes and swanning off to events in Garryvoe. She's a joke. I'm fuming!

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Beddy

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion
Infertility was all a lie,
Burps is poled by some Scottish guy*

*allegedly

• Haha
Reactions: 43