Sarah Burke #65 Mammy is up the pole to avoid going on the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads she went to Edinburgh Monday 23rd as it was the day I lost my sister and I was away overseas and got on WiFi on the plane and ye kept me amused on here ❤❤❤❤❤❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
I know I'm sounding like a spoilt child , but this is all wrong. so unfair that she is pregnant again. The way she treats Luke is disgusting. Wonder how long will it take her to send Luke to his dad's.

Sorry for acting like I'm Precious and it's all about me. But there are so many others who would kill to have a baby and would be fab parents.but no this filthy,lying , narcissist with her smug face screws the system and comes up trumps She doesn't deserve being pregnant

• Heart
Reactions: 48
That kid needs subtitles..
She made such a big deal about being “infertile” KEPT on saying that when people used to tell her it will happen for her naturally she would be sooooo upset 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Right lads let's place our bets,boy or girl?name?I'm gonna stick with Lachlan mcdoogal tbh.gpd love her she will have to be rolled into the hospital to have the baby she's already very overweight.i actually think she's spurred me on to lose my weight so when she's 40 weeks pregnant and 40 stone I'll feel great about myself

Defo if its a boy I reckon she'll call him whatever her dad's name is.

Reactions: 3
Sorry ladies I'm out for a while!!! duck me I'd wish no ill on anyone let alone a pregnant lady BUT how the duck is it fair that this bleep is pregnant, can't look after the child she has and then there's me, 2 miscarriages last year, love all my babies with all my heart and would love another baby, where's the fairness in this, how is it fair!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Sorry ladies I'm out for a while!!! duck me I'd wish no ill on anyone let alone a pregnant lady BUT how the duck is it fair that this bleep is pregnant, can't look after the child she has and then there's me, 2 miscarriages last year, love all my babies with all my heart and would love another baby, where's the fairness in this, how is it fair!!!
It's not at all fair. Take time and stay away. I had to do the same when we had troubles conceiving and losses. Mind yourself ❤

Reactions: 4
This ape is gonna be swanning around thinking she’s Rosanna Davidson now.
Obviously don’t wish her any harm but the situation is very unfair

Wow her lies have really caught up on her,infertility and pregnant twice in the last months,unfollowed

Reactions: 28
Lads imagine if it came out mixed race and there was no way whatsoever of denying that she had a dalliance in Edinburgh..imagine super sperms face. Oh how we would laugh, wouldn't we, we would

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The song that goes, all I want to do is make love to you keeps going around in my head. She's a far cry from miss perfect Lauren arthurs

just waiting for the bio to change expecting our rainbow baby october 2023 🙄🙄 and poor old jack will be pushed down the end of the bio

• Sad
Reactions: 21
It's not fair,take all the time u need I really hope you're ok iv been there and I finally had another baby and I hope u do too,iv everything crossed for you xxxx
---
Lads imagine if it came out mixed race and there was no way whatsoever of denying that she had a dalliance in Edinburgh..imagine super sperms face. Oh how we would laugh, wouldn't we, we would
I swear to God I hope this happens,mixed race with a head of ginger curls and a kilt

• Haha
Reactions: 10
'Congrats Sarah, delighted for you.. you really deserve it all '

......is not something I'd ever say to this bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can't cope with this news, infertile me arse, she's pregnant twice in like 6 months, I'm assuming got pregnant aug with jack and then Jan with this one, we are 3 years TTC here and not one even chance of needing to test, she makes me so upset, all bloods and and internal ultrasounds etc all clear, no explanation and doc still won't help out and then this one with 90 cysts and infertile, sorry for deferring slightly there but she's a gowl

• Heart
Reactions: 38
just waiting for the bio to change expecting our rainbow baby october 2023 🙄🙄 and poor old jack will be pushed down the end of the bio
We have a new content baby now so cuddles, and the shrine of personalized tat for the baby that got a lucky escape, will be in the wheelie bin by tomorrow

• Sad
I'm there with you. I said a few weeks back if she got pregnant then the world isn't right. Others have such difficulties conceiving, cannot get over their losses, stillbirths or lose living children.... and the likes of Burps who can't even be bothered caring about her existing living breathing child (just uses him as a weapon) churning out children for a story.

I'm tapping out.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.