Sarah Burke #65 Mammy is up the pole to avoid going on the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter gets tonsillitis regularly.. she did get it two weeks after her a previous case of it and the doctor said some kids need more than a 7 day course of antibiotic for tonsillitis. So when she gets it now she's given a 10 day one and she gets its maybe 4 times a year now...
If she's not letting him finish the antibiotics or if she's not giving it 3 times a day( when she sends him to school) then it's not going to work correctly. So it's gonna come back. I have to take the week off when she gets tonsillitis so she can get the antibiotic I wouldn't dream of letting her back to school.

Reactions: 9
Just to add, not everyone her age or older is expected to have a bunch of friends. The comments saying “it says a lot that she has no friends” are a bit unfair IMO
Some people are perfectly satisfied with their own company.
As you were…

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Just to add, not everyone her age or older is expected to have a bunch of friends. The comments saying “it says a lot that she has no friends” are a bit unfair IMO
As you were…
Love love love this!! Despite me clearly being hilarious I don't have a big bunch of friends, have a few top quality besties who are not actually friends with each other, I picked them up at different times over the years, I work a zillion hours and have a fantastic boyfriend and a child, so have a small few who would give me a kidney if required, but I couldn't fill a bus for a hen party if I needed to! And I absolutely love my own company, prefer to go shopping etc alone! But in saying that, Sayrah is still a knob and I definitely wouldn't be her friend!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I’m wondering now that Lewk calls Keet dad does Lewk call Michelle Mam when he sees her. Is it not the same thing ??? Wonder did Burp think of that one before she made Lewk call Keet dad
Excuse me he couldn't possibly because Sarah and keet have him 99.99999 % of the time so he wouldn't get the opportunity to say even hello to Michelle with his incredibly infected throat.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As you were…
The thing is she doesn’t even have one friend. It’s a 🚩. Nobody is saying she has to be out in a big gang all the time, most of us grow out of that in the early 20’s but she has nobody and it’s down to her attitude.

Reactions: 16
The thing is she doesn’t even have one friend. It’s a 🚩. Nobody is saying she has to be out in a big gang all the time, most of us grow out of that in the early 20’s but she has nobody and it’s down to her attitude.
Is this a new story I went on and can't see anything

Reactions: 1
My daughter gets tonsillitis regularly.. she did get it two weeks after her a previous case of it and the doctor said some kids need more than a 7 day course of antibiotic for tonsillitis. So when she gets it now she's given a 10 day one and she gets its maybe 4 times a year now...
If she's not letting him finish the antibiotics or if she's not giving it 3 times a day( when she sends him to school) then it's not going to work correctly. So it's gonna come back. I have to take the week off when she gets tonsillitis so she can get the antibiotic I wouldn't dream of letting her back to school.
Just on a side note, are your employers OK with you taking up to 4 weeks off each year due to your daughter being sick or do you take it as annual leave ?
I'm doing some research on types of leave within my workplace, thanks

As you were…
You can be happy in your own company and have friends too. I think the poster meant other than her sisters/cousins she has no friends

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You can be happy in your own company and have friends too. I think the poster meant other than her sisters/cousins she has no friends
I made the comment a few pages back about it speaking volumes she has no friends and it does. What you wrote is exactly what I ment. I personally prefer quality over quantity and have just a handful of really good friends that would help me hide a body if I needed. She has absolutely no one. Perhaps if she did she would get an honest no bias opinion if she asks for advise. My friends wouldn't be long letting me know I'm a dick if I'm in the wrong where as family tend to tell you what you want to hear to keep the peace

Reactions: 6
Just on a side note, are your employers OK with you taking up to 4 weeks off each year due to your daughter being sick or do you take it as annual leave ?
I'm doing some research on types of leave within my workplace, thanks
No not really I end up getting just getting a cert for myself. It's extra hard as a single mom when u don't have anyone to take them .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d say he never finishes the prescription - so it’s prob the same one and just gives it every now and again (as she’s mental). Plus def the type to stock up in Lanza and then self/ over “dispense”

And before anyone takes offence, I get few tablets in Spain every now an again but more often than not they expire before I use 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Me wan…& she thinking she’s tit-hot 😂
Thank God for filters eh!!
B0D7B3E7-8A6C-414D-9F36-D6B6E973230B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I made the comment a few pages back about it speaking volumes she has no friends and it does. What you wrote is exactly what I ment. I personally prefer quality over quantity and have just a handful of really good friends that would help me hide a body if I needed. She has absolutely no one. Perhaps if she did she would get an honest no bias opinion if she asks for advise. My friends wouldn't be long letting me know I'm a dick if I'm in the wrong where as family tend to tell you what you want to hear to keep the peace
God not my family!!🤣🤣 I've been told by my father I'm getting very fat (menopausal weight) and I got upset, my mother gave him grief, his response I'm her father I'll say what I want 😔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.