Sarah Burke #65 Mammy is up the pole to avoid going on the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says this on the website:

In a small number of transactions included in the Register the price shown does not represent the full market price of the property concerned for a variety of reasons. For example, the price declared may reflect the retention of an interest in the property by the previous owner, or the fact that a part or fraction only of the property is being purchased; alternatively, the property may have been purchased at a reduced price under the Affordable Homes Scheme. In addition, in a very small number of cases, properties may be declared as purchased in exchange for other property, stocks and shares, etc. All such properties are marked **.

Reactions: 1
Shes not materialistic coz hes a scrooge. Someone has to buy the house off brian because she will be homeless. The plot thickens. No Instagram room in sonics gaf. Maybe the rent is maintenance.
Just had a look on the rtb and it's not registered so she can't be on hap. Must be a mutual agreement so it is possible that maintenance is the rent

Reactions: 2
I'm just gonna say it.... the radio silence is killing me! 😂😂😂😂 like can u just come on and try sell us something so we can keep mocking u for gods sake! 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Maybe Burp has finally realised she does not have a "career" as a dealz version instahun and is getting off the couch and getting a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can I just state that Brian didn’t buy the house it was a JOKE by the person who posted it we will be 10 threads on from this one and ppl will still be saying Brian owns the house 😂 Chinese whispers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
It says this on the website:

In a small number of transactions included in the Register the price shown does not represent the full market price of the property concerned for a variety of reasons. For example, the price declared may reflect the retention of an interest in the property by the previous owner, or the fact that a part or fraction only of the property is being purchased; alternatively, the property may have been purchased at a reduced price under the Affordable Homes Scheme. In addition, in a very small number of cases, properties may be declared as purchased in exchange for other property, stocks and shares, etc. All such properties are marked **.
If it was a council house that was being rented and then sub let to Sarah the landlord(the original renter) would have had whatever rent had already been paid off the house taken off the value so that might also be one of the reasons for the low price

Reactions: 4
BRIAN DOES NOT OWN HER HOUSE! HE IS LIVING IN A COUNCIL HOUSE HIMSELF WITH MICHELLE! WHICH IS ALL ABOVE BOARD IF HE OWNED SARAHS HOUSE HE WOULDNT BE ABLE TO BE ON MICHELLES RENT BOOK!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just had a look on the rtb and it's not registered so she can't be on hap. Must be a mutual agreement so it is possible that maintenance is the rent
I had a look myself and actually put in my own address aswell (I am registered with RTB and have proof of it on paper) but even my own address isn't coming up! I know for a fact shes getting HAP shes actually getting 950e HAP for herself and luke
---
Not a chance...she will be itching to come on !

Any sightings at the school run !!
she was at the school this morning in the bus stop this time across from the school left luke jump out of the front seat and he crossed with the lollipop lady she doesn't wait around either neither does she walk him to the lollipop lady

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Omg thats me on a rant ...how do we report people in social welfare earning money off insta ...you can work 20 hours is it still on lone parent ? She is raking in way more than that ....

Reactions: 5
Omg thats me on a rant ...how do we report people in social welfare earning money off insta ...you can work 20 hours is it still on lone parent ? She is raking in way more than that ....
She shouldn't be on lone parent though

Reactions: 6
HAP you report fraudster to County Council, Lone Parent with co habitant in house IS fraud according to revenue and you report to welfare fraud (I rang about her before and was told this)

Reactions: 6
She shouldn't be getting one parent or HAP. Think you can report social welfare fraud anonymously too.

Reactions: 3
Sorry to gate crash Poor Sarah’s thread but I just have to give a shout out to Sincerely Chelsey. Hi Chelsey. Anyone see her stories?? Clearly a tattler herself. Clearly seen she was mention on here last week, then comes on her stories to say she’d received messages but randomly referred to tattle. Chelsey, welcome 🙏 you’re one of us. But please, don’t refer to yourself as a troll, you’re a tattler 😉. You’re not interesting enough to have your own thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry to gate crash Poor Sarah’s thread but I just have to give a shout out to Sincerely Chelsey. Hi Chelsey. Anyone see her stories?? Clearly a tattler herself. Clearly seen she was mention on here last week, then comes on her stories to say she’d received messages but randomly referred to tattle. Chelsey, welcome 🙏 you’re one of us. But please, don’t refer to yourself as a troll, you’re a tattler 😉. You’re not interesting enough to have your own thread.
I have no idea who she is, but I'm definitely going to check her out now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.