Sarah Burke #65 Mammy is up the pole to avoid going on the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The big back has updated her bio "mommy to be ..your already a mother!" like can nothing be kept private she is not one bit motherly, prompting lewk and correcting him. This fat gowl now is sorted for the one family parent payment 🧐 with the 2nd child here before lewks 7th birthday! Wash yourself Sarah and wash your hair🤢 and throw out the tubs of goo ...

• Angry
Reactions: 25
By waiting the 12 weeks to announce this time, shes fully admitting she was wrong and stupid to tell everyone she was expecting the last time, at what 7 weeks or something? Remember her rant about "shur anything can happen, why wait?" That really bit you on the arse Sarah, didnt it.....

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I haven't followed this gowl in forever, but I am 100% logging on 6 weeks post partum to watch her try and lost a stone before Christmas, but in reality she'll online buying Ozempic before her boobs have dried up to get the weight off for the wedding, which if it happens I will DIE of shock

• Haha
Reactions: 12
By waiting the 12 weeks to announce this time, shes fully admitting she was wrong and stupid to tell everyone she was expecting the last time, at what 7 weeks or something? Remember her rant about "shur anything can happen, why wait?" That really bit you on the arse Sarah, didnt it.....
And admitting that the miscarriage was an early one and not a fully formed baby the way she is carrying on about it because surely she waited to announce this one after the amount of weeks she was on the last.

Reactions: 7
I haven't followed this gowl in forever, but I am 100% logging on 6 weeks post partum to watch her try and lost a stone before Christmas, but in reality she'll online buying Ozempic before her boobs have dried up to get the weight off for the wedding, which if it happens I will DIE of shock
Will they postpone ?

So the CUMH scan pic is giving yesterdays date and 14weeks gestation
---
So the CUMH scan pic is giving yesterdays date and 14weeks gestation
So all of us ttc would know that from 4th jan onwards wouldve been conception and depending on her cycle couldve missed her period from 18th jan !!when did she go away with the sisters to scotland ??she mightve done a test over there , if so , would explain radio silence there with the fearbut would alsoshow that on 31st of jan it def wasnt only the 2of them knowing ..........

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Such attention seeking, only you both knew?! That’s usually how it goes the day after a missed period 😅 I’m 8 weeks and still only me and my husband know! Not one single friend or family..why? Cause I’m 8 weeks and anything can happen. Plus who really gives a damn if you’re pregnant or not. The attention seeking is insane.

Congratulations and best of luck 💖

Away for a few days and back to burps telling us she’s pregnant but sure we’ve known for weeks 🤣🤣🤣 bet she’s disgusted. Has she mentioned is this ivf again? For a one with such huge fertility issues like she claims she’s able to get pregnant easy isn’t she

Reactions: 16
They have a very odd relationship Date with a mate , such losers the two of them 🤣 listening to bigot sing 🐷🐷 , cringe. She couldn't wait to post the Picts been in hospital attention seeker really. For someone so sick for months she didn't take a break from the phone Her lies and Bs will catch up with her. 🤬

Reactions: 12
Sick my hole she probably was admitted with vomiting and diarrhoea from over indulging in mince and breast in a bun 🤢 probs food poisoning.

Or maybe she needed an enema for chronic constipation, blocked by bodadoes

Had to listen to Keet singing about 5 times to understand him..

"She's a psycho, pregnancy hormones making her a looper" she only about 5 minutes pregnant.

If my husband said that to me, I'd be a widow. Smart arse bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The wedding is the year after isn't it? 31/12/24

Reactions: 3
Sorry off topic. Any recommendations or things to follow from you wise ones on ways to "discipline" an 18month old? 3rd child is wild. Hitting, scratching and pulling her siblings hair and just runs off laughing 🙄

Ps Sarah is still a bleep 👍

Reactions: 3
I think when pregnant especially early pregnancy if my husband told me hormones were making me loopy I'd murder him. If anything he was especially kind and loving. They've a fucked up relationship.

Reactions: 9
“She's a psycho, pregnancy hormones making her a looper"
Are we meant to find this endearing?
Considering she was basically a day pregnant and had suffered a loss a few weeks before, you think he’d be a little kinder. He’s such a wanker

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I don't know about the rest of ye but I am absolutely delided with this news. I have been planning to be organised to organise my organising of diary entries and jesus this is going to give me months of material😂

I have the cushions sorted, Jean is on speed dial and I have been planning on going on a walk that I never got round to for the last 6 years so I'm just going to be instead. The pen and paper is ready and I have my best green blazer on and a stick pile of Penny's bras with zero support in a size M but I could have gotten an XS .

Oh ladies we will be knotted . Won't we? We will xoxo 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
“She's a psycho, pregnancy hormones making her a looper"
Are we meant to find this endearing?
Considering she was basically a day pregnant and had suffered a loss a few weeks before, you think he’d be a little kinder. He’s such a wanker
It says a lot about their relationship, I can’t imagine them being kind to each other ever! He’s a big ignorant dog and she’s a smug hateful bleep, they deserve each other

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't know about the rest of ye but I am absolutely delided with this news. I have been planning to be organised to organise my organising of diary entries and jesus this is going to give me months of material😂

I have the cushions sorted, Jean is on speed dial and I have been planning on going on a walk that I never got round to for the last 6 years so I'm just going to be instead. The pen and paper is ready and I have my best green blazer on and a stick pile of Penny's bras with zero support in a size M but I could have gotten an XS .

Oh ladies we will be knotted . Won't we? We will xoxo 😂😂😂😂
I was literally just thinking there, I was, wasn't I, that we need a Puffin diary entry. We're all here only deliddded for Sayrah and the miracle pregnancy. Hopefully get a glimpse of some more sick bowls and and her referring to her fat bellies as the bump.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.