Sarah Burke #65 Mammy is up the pole to avoid going on the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The wardrobe fairy- she's so filtered it's sort of erased her features . What is wrong with them all? God almighty!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh look, a rainbow. Obviously the spirit of her fetus causing light to hit spherical droplets of water, causing the light to be internally refracted,and furthermore refracted until it passes out of the water droplet, allowing the eye to see the dispersed sunlight in a spectrum of colours.

Love it when fetus spirits make physics and tit happen

• Haha
Reactions: 63
Oh look, a rainbow. Obviously the spirit of her fetus causing light to hit spherical droplets of water, causing the light to be internally refracted,and furthermore refracted until it passes out of the water droplet, allowing the eye to see the dispersed sunlight in a spectrum of colours.

Well Keet does have super sperm!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d swear she drives around when it’s raining looking for rainbows 🌈 to photograph

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel at this stage she is staying off insta until the big reveal 🤔
Edit to add; the rainbows and angel baby stuff is cringe 😬

Reactions: 13
It's bucketing down the last few days, alternating between heavy showers.......if I see another rainbow!! 🙄

Reactions: 2
If you don’t post for ages and then post does it push you up the algorithm?
Nope not at all, it does the complete opposite. You need to post to the grid everyday and do 4-6 stories throughout the day to keep showing up on followers feed. So staying offline does no favours

Reactions: 4
You know these ones that don’t work? Do the dole not be on to them to get jobs and do courses etc? Fortunately I’ve never been out of work but a few friends of mine weremade redundant during the pandemic and they were HOUNDED by social welfare! How are these ones getting away with not working at all?
friend of mine told me that when they advertise forstaff with basic experience, so,e of the cvs they get have NO relevant experience, or they call people for interview who don’t turn up and it’s all so the “applicant” can say to welfare here’s my emails showing that I have been applying for a job, I got no reply I am trying. So they keep getting the dole/jobseekers
---
Ah I rang the day the new iPhone was flaunted all over the stories, so I’m sure one of the historical green blazer car rants was due to that 😂 the one where she mentioned a letter or something 😂
And keet disappeared of her socials as if he didn’t live there for a while. If the even looked in to it, they did a pretty crappy job

• Wow
Reactions: 7
This gowl is on her own level at the lights whips out the camera AGAIN while driving she irritates me so much

Reactions: 7

Or else she s pregnant and this is her rainbow baby

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.