Sarah Burke #65 Mammy is up the pole to avoid going on the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When your wifi glitches watching her stories. The grease on her hair, imagine paying her to promote your shite!
by pulling her hair back so tight, her forehead is getting bigger, sheโ€™s heading for this ๐Ÿ™„

D1C5BDF1-E62B-4484-A49F-63D12C79201A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How can Voodoo or whatever its called have her as a brand ambassador she is disgraceful manky pig face ๐Ÿท she has no purpose in life she done 2 hours work this morning and will need to take time out now. And going out to dinner she must be going through McDonald's drive tru with that hair absolute scum.

Reactions: 5
I've only just started back watching Sarah today. I feel like I've missed out on so much ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜‚ So she's back working doing slimming world?

So there you have it folks, sheโ€™s spending her days sat on her hole watching you tube tutorials on putting on makeup.๐Ÿ˜‚
๐Ÿ’„ ๐Ÿท

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she has finally realised that by choosing to be unemployed is not good for her state of mind! She has no structure in her life! A job will help her.

PSโ€ฆ.She is still a bleep. ๐Ÿฅณ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who the duck finds burps motivating?? Like I hope we are not dependent on those people paying into the tax pot cause we are all fucked

Reactions: 6
Think I spotted her Pandora ring back on ๐Ÿ‘€ she very easily pulled it forward and back again, yanno, to show us trolls that it fits now! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who the duck finds burps motivating?? Like I hope we are not dependent on those people paying into the tax pot cause we are all fucked
I do, I find her motivational and reverse inspirational as I try really very very hard to never be a gross bleep like her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do, I find her motivational and reverse inspirational as I try really very very hard to never be a gross bleep like her
I am the same, like seeing how she lives her life and does absolutely duck all along with being a completely dysfunctional relationship, makes me more grateful for what I have and what not to do with my life

Reactions: 10
How can she be BA and advertise so many different makeup/beauty โ€˜brandsโ€™??
Bperfect
OhMyGlam
LMD
Thereโ€™s another one but canโ€™t think of it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ah dono lads to be fair my cushions have never been happier. I never thought to include them in my daily routine of sorting. My cushions have never been more sorted. In fact, I was thinking of starting an insta called the_sorted_cushions. Maybe to give a bit of perspective on the day from a cushions point of view ya know? Up until recently I never even considered them but now I make sure the rules in my house are to sit and lean against them instead of sitting on them, maybe ask them how their day has been? Donโ€™t want them suffocating on my husbands farts anymore xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I am the same, like seeing how she lives her life and does absolutely duck all along with being a completely dysfunctional relationship, makes me more grateful for what I have and what not to do with my life
Like she reminds me constantly to try and do better, to work harder, to drink more water, to take better care of my skin, to not eat so much junk, to love, cherish and respect my husband, to take the dog for a longer walk, to just head on off by myself and get some exercise(I don't need inspiration to wash cos im not a filthy fucker), to cook healthier meals, to put my all into my career and push myself in there to learn and do more, to ge a batter, kinder person and to have more empathy, to not be a certain way online and to have dignity,self respect and a degree of composure. Everything that burp does I try hard to never be anything like her so yes, her page is one tell of a motivational page

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So sorry for all you have been through.

I agree, she is completely unstable. And as much as it pains me to say it, she should not be bringing another child into this world until she can deal with the life she already has. She's so caught up on Brian and focused on her vendetta against him, seems like her and Teet are together out of convenience tbh. If they wanted to name their loss, go for it, if that gives comfort by all means. But her miscarriage is being used as a sales tool. I understand people who talk about losses to try to get awareness of just how many women this happens to etc but she's using it to sell cheap jewelery. She needs to seek help, and absolutely shame on Keith and her family for not pushing her to it.
Yes , Keith and his family should be advising her to get help. I don't think burps family care. I get the impression they laugh at her and will be waiting in the wings to laugh when it goes belly up. She is spiralling out of control rapidly and it's plain to see that she needs serious help.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.