Sarah Burke #65 Mammy is up the pole to avoid going on the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s not infertile after all, after barely knowing the man a year and going for IVF cause she was too lazy and impatient to try naturally.. I’ve been trying with my partner for 3 years, would sicken you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Fair fucks to her if she has hyperemesis and able to go out for breakfast, stuff hoola hoops and wagon wheels into her gob...

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Fair fucks to her if she has hyperemesis and able to go out for breakfast, stuff hoola hoops and wagon wheels into her gob...
I didn’t have hyperemesis but I had the most horrendous nausea for about 12 weeks and couldn’t even look at food even the smell of it, I vomited once from my other half just making himself toast and I was upstairs. Theirs no way this one has any type of sickness never mind hyperemesis and is able to stuff her gob with wagon wheels. She’s going to use the pregnancy to eat rings around her and will pile the weight on.

Reactions: 21
I ate waffles and green apples for 24 weeks in both pregnancies. They're the only thing I could keep down, even with medication for HG. I'm glad she seems to have an incredibly mild dose if she's off out for meals without a bother. Didn't her and Teet go out for dinner the other day too

Reactions: 10
So she was pretending to be minding sick Luke while now supposedly in hospital? FREAK

Reactions: 20
"No one would have known how sick I was the last 3 months???" Are u for real? Women with hyperemisis literally can't lift there head off the pillow or stand up and this one has been non stop, ad's, out for dinners, birthdays, on selling dresses and bleeping toothbrushes and swanning off to events in Garryvoe. She's a joke. I'm fuming!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Look at the difference in ger in the 2 pics she put on there. Like 2 different people. Anddd she's offfffff.

Reactions: 4
How convenient she was in the hospital at the weekend. Bet she wouldn't try & do it on a weekday when the consultant docs etc are there. She be sent home. She's full of tit with her hyperemisis. My fuckin hole.

Reactions: 15
What I can't get over is all the comments congratulating her. Are people that thick stupid that they can't see through this lying, good for nothing witch who treats her son like tit? Can people not see the harm and hurt she has done with her lies and bullshit in the past......

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Remember she was at that event with the sisters and she was spinning around for some vid up at that event wearing the awful pink outfit. How could you get up even if it’s just a camera spinning around you if you’re so so sick. As my own mother always says a liar needs a good memory.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
What I can't get over is all the comments congratulating her. Are people that thick stupid that they can't see through this lying, good for nothing witch who treats her son like tit? Can people not see the harm and hurt she has done with her lies and bullshit in the past......
I know people IRL liking her post, same ones liked the last one and it makes me think of less of them tbh 😬 Also dr Sarah Murphy, I find her amazing but wow. I guess some people aren’t really paying attention to these huns!

Reactions: 15
Look at who"s commenting. A gaggle of like minded cunts. Most who wouldn"t give each other the time of day.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.