Sarah Burke #65 Mammy is up the pole to avoid going on the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Us witches called it.. close to supposed due date and this baby going to be due around the time they lost old baby..

Reactions: 5
And still hadn’t learned a single thing🙄poor Luke at the scan, still early days sarah , you absolutely have that child’s mental health fucked up, God love ye all simpletons

Reactions: 53
“Very early october” eg due 7th October 39 weeks would have been 7th January. Anyone see a kilt? was she pregnant & pissed in Edinburg? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Will someone do the math for me please , when did she have her miscarriage amd hiw soon after was she pregnant, if she is due VERY early October , ( its early October or not like) when roughly did she conceive. I'm very tired and can't count at the moment , and confused by all.her lies.

Reactions: 4
I would still be nervous announcing this early if I was her I’d have waited another few weeks before announcing it publicly.

Reactions: 36
When did she go to Scotland again??

People will and should be disgusted that she went to the clinic and now they seem to be having baby naturally?

Million videos flogging candles and only thing on her grid about being pregnant. No lashing piss sticks into the car jeep and driving around cork??

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.