Sarah Burke #65 Mammy is up the pole to avoid going on the dole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hawtea2.0 had most likes

mod edit fixed title to be the same format and remember to report when starting a new thread :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 12
"I get to go to work" .... from her morning quote. FFS Sarah you never work. Your quote should be "I get to sit on my high hole, reading tattle all day"

• Haha
Reactions: 34
"I get to go to work" .... from her morning quote. FFS Sarah you never work. Your quote should be "I get to sit on my high hole, reading tattle all day"
So tempted to reply that to her

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did yer man Brian feature on her stories back in the day?
A bit, mainly when she was making him organise "surprise" date nights for her and even back then when she was a 12/14 she was beating herself into a 10.

She'd also rant a lot when he'd get a takeaway and she was dieting. Bit similar to how she wants to be the girl who can get sausage rolls in the deli.

She used film him when he'd be sleeping too if he came in after a night out and be mocking him on camera.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
A bit, mainly when she was making him organise "surprise" date nights for her and even back then when she was a 12/14 she was beating herself into a 10.

She'd also rant a lot when he'd get a takeaway and she was dieting. Bit similar to how she wants to be the girl who can get sausage rolls in the deli.

She used film him when he'd be sleeping too if he came in after a night out and be mocking him on camera.
She was a different level of psycho when he’d get a take away 🀯🀯🀣 and the surprise date days πŸ™„ he’d always have a grumpy face on him and she’d be sticking the phone in his face made to preform like a circus animal πŸ˜‚ but she used carry on the same as she does with Keith β€œ I said to Brian β€œ β€œ Brian said SARAHHHAaa GIRL β€œ myself and Brian ware just saying there if I lost 2lb I’d be down the 77lb I gained yesterday πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She was a different level of psycho when he’d get a take away 🀯🀯🀣 and the surprise date days πŸ™„ he’d always have a grumpy face on him and she’d be sticking the phone in his face made to preform like a circus animal πŸ˜‚ but she used carry on the same as she does with Keith β€œ I said to Brian β€œ β€œ Brian said SARAHHHAaa GIRL β€œ myself and Brian ware just saying there if I lost 2lb I’d be down the 77lb I gained yesterday πŸ˜‚
This has finished me off,77 I gained yesterday πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Stop she's always been a psycho sure if he got a frozen pizza she would tear into him

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember the time he took her on the date to the inflatable water assault course??🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I would love to see an old story of her and him 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Reactions: 1
He looks miserable in every pic no wonder he left her. Shes still spouting the same tit with Keith. Everything is perfect in sarahland. Shes not at all healthy looking now she beeds to go on to herself.

Reactions: 31
She must feel like some fool with all that on the internet for every one to see 🀣🀣🀣second hand embarrassment for her πŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She must feel like some fool with all that on the internet for every one to see 🀣🀣🀣second hand embarrassment for her πŸ™ˆ
And more importantly all of this will be on the internet for Luke to read when he’s old enough and understand first hand the level of toxicity she displayed and how she plastered his whole little life and all his private family info on the internet to over 50,000 people!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.