Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know the reason for them splitting? It’s sad that she is clearly not being amicable about the split and the access and he should surely have had his child at this stage over Xmas. I really feel for him to be honest. Crying over being a single mother well errmmmm I doubt the ex wants nothing to do with Luke so she should count her blessings and quit being an arrogant idiot.
Did you see her carry on last Christmas and before it!! She never wanted to marry him she wanted to be the centre of attention a 3 day wedding in Killarney, 4/5 hen nights I mean the hen night in Spain was a farce actually I was embarrassed for her and her dreadful common party. I mean she was spending like it was going out of fashion on a partime wage and him working his bollock off!! I’d say he said to himself duck this get out now boy she’s out of control!! She alway spoke down to him he never wanted to be on camera, she was a nightmare I’d she didn’t lose weight and couldn’t eat a takeaway!! She is dreadful and he needs to put a stop to her calling the shots. Single mother my duck has more help than anyone I know just like her buddy Julie brows!! Brian you really such a lucky escape..

Reactions: 13
If she's getting 160 a week from him she is far from doing it on her own. She's a joke. If he took her to court that would be cut way down and he would get proper access so she should shut her fat mouth because no one believes her. She hardly expects her audience to believe that a perfectly decent father has suddenly turned into a dead beat who doesn't want to see his son or pay for his upkeep. If she's blocking him from seeing the child or trying to poison the child against his father, that's not the same as being abandoned. A judge would not take kindly to that.

Reactions: 7
ITS RECAP TIME!!!
So Sarah aka Marjorie Dawes aka the only single mother in Ireland is doing her best to keep covid alive.
she's deffo In bettys will as she’s doing everything to kill her Nan.
she’s a single mam for the gram
She can’t maintain anymore so we don’t get weigh in results
She’s mother Theresa as she gave some poor family the diarrhea inducing nutriquick for Xmas Eve
She literally thinks she’s a belter but shes really a melter who belongs in a shelter
She’s trying to kill her mother in hospital by sending up just chipper burgers and mawky food! Now tina has 12 chins
She’s had to cancel her 70th cos of covid and it’s gonna be on sky news as their breaking story it’s so important!
she still claims she’s self employed but still only has the 1 cash box and weighing scales!
she is A SINGLE MOTHER who gets more in maintenance than a part time Job
She looked like a bleeping security guard in her shirt Xmas day!
I think she ate her dog! No seriously where is he?
the hologram made a few appearances so she could play the song how long will I love you?
she took out her rats tails but she still has a head like a melted lion bar!
she’s in the fear now after all the drink so we are getting a pity party!
she’s changed flashback Friday pictures to filter the duck out of them Friday!
shes got the ugliest kitchen clock that I think should be on tv now with Phil Taylor as a dartboard in the ally pally!
She’s BA to some cheap picture framing crowd!
shd thinks she’s gonna get her 80th for free by tagging the hotel!
she got her Botox . She looks older.
her ass has doubled and when she thinks she is being super cool she dances in the kitchen and cork shakes
all in all she’s not restricting, she’s enjoying life, spreading covid if she gets the chance and eating anything in front of her! The bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The closing of her eyes, could she actually love herself anymore. It's comedy gold for me, I'm pissing myself laughing at her

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Donna bought Ciara a rake of presents for xmas too. A load of jo malone boxes and other bits on her stories it was all a bit OTT and then sarah seemed to have a sh*t tonne of stuff again today so they must be all minted in some way to be able to spend that on eachother but there is no need for it like

Reactions: 4
Donna bought Ciara a rake of presents for xmas too. A load of jo malone boxes and other bits on her stories it was all a bit OTT and then sarah seemed to have a sh*t tonne of stuff again today so they must be all minted in some way to be able to spend that on eachother but there is no need for it like
I have never seen anything like it, I bought my sister 1 eyeshadow palette 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ITS RECAP TIME!!!
So Sarah aka Marjorie Dawes aka the only single mother in Ireland is doing her best to keep covid alive.
She’s mother Theresa as she gave some poor family the diarrhea inducing nutriquick for Xmas Eve
She literally thinks she’s a belter but shes really a melter who belongs in a shelter
She’s trying to kill her mother in hospital by sending up just chipper burgers and mawky food! Now tina has 12 chins
She’s had to cancel her 70th cos of covid and it’s gonna be on sky news as their breaking story it’s so important!
she still claims she’s self employed but still only has the 1 cash box and weighing scales!
the hologram made a few appearances so she could play the song how long will I love you?
shes got the ugliest kitchen clock that I think should be on tv now with Phil Taylor as a dartboard in the ally pally!
her ass has doubled and when she thinks she is being super cool she dances in the kitchen and cork shakes
all in all she’s not restricting, she’s enjoying life, spreading covid if she gets the chance and eating anything in front of her! The bleep.
Omg fantastic @Funtupthehole 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
ITS RECAP TIME!!!
Screaming with the laughter 😂😂😂😂 so funny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
She says Luke Buckley but on his birthday cert & passport it's luke burke Buckley
Ffs double barrelled trying to be posh!! 😂😂

More like empty boxes they are all in debt!! It’s all for show.

The closing of her eyes, could she actually love herself anymore. It's comedy gold for me, I'm pissing myself laughing at her
Ffs she is just full of tit!! She’s just comedy now no one takes this melter serious!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
An ipad for a 3 year old is she for real. And hanging off Betty with no mask on. She's an absolute selfish witch.

The Covid virus wouldn't go near her, she's so damaged and rotten to the core....

Reactions: 12
It was the child putting the lip balm/lipstick on Betty that got to me. I'm afraid of my life of passing it on if I got it and these ones are falling all over their relatives and an elderly one at that 🙄

Reactions: 6
Just re read her BIO, nowhere is mentioned that she is a SW consultant, strange just health lifestyle single working mom

Reactions: 3
I wouldn’t begrudge her losing/maintaining/gaining weight in fairness to her, when I did SW before (intermittently over the last 6 years) none of my leaders were on social media so you wouldn’t know wheat they’re eating themselves any day.

I begrudge her being a spoilt brat covid spreading gowl though and I suppose it is her choice to post these things when she professes to be one way 😒 there’ll be scraps for single-mam-of-the-year award between herself and Júlíé Eyebrows.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.