Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone tell me if this thread has ever told why they broke up? And is he seeing someone else I stopped following her and her threads and there is way 2 many to go back on 😂

Reactions: 5
Can someone tell me if this thread has ever told why they broke up? And is he seeing someone else I stopped following her and her threads and there is way 2 many to go back on 😂
We were never told the real reason but it seems like Brian finally realised that the wedding was nothing more than an excuse for the Burke skanks to go on a piss up and shout about how they are apparently belters😂😂. It certainly wasn't about love or anything like that so he got out and Sarah is eaten up with bitterness that he dumped her.
I think @RATSHOLE_2 has mentioned that he's seeing someone new and I'd say that's tipped her over the edge altogether, leading her to deprive poor Luke of his father on Christmas day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She did mention one drunken night that it wasn't her decision (to call off the wedding) so Brian obviously just had enough of her and her nonsense.......she likes to pretend now that she was unhappy in the relationship 🙄

Reactions: 6
So did Brian not have Luke at all over the 3 days?? She’d wanna be careful cos if it goes to court he could ask that holidays are done fairly and she’ll have no choice!

So did Brian not have Luke at all over the 3 days?? She’d wanna be careful cos if it goes to court he could ask that holidays are done fairly and she’ll have no choice!
Apparently she thinks she'll always have Luke for Christmas because she's so arrogant that she thinks it's her choice😂😂. She's really shot herself in the foot being so selfish with access this Christmas if it goes to court she'll be made to share access over Christmas from now on

Was she getting her 30th for free from the international hotel? She's gutted to have cancelled it and tagged them? I know everyone has their own special occasions who have been cancelled because of the restrictions but jesus there is bigger problems in the world right now.

Reactions: 11
Was she getting her 30th for free from the international hotel? She's gutted to have cancelled it and tagged them? I know everyone has their own special occasions who have been cancelled because of the restrictions but jesus there is bigger problems in the world right now.
More like she was hoping to, and even more so now with the blatant tagging Christ who’d want that shower of lushes in their hotel, I’d cancel my booking if I saw they were booked in the same weekend as me anyway

Reactions: 12
I hope he knows that unless he applies and is granted legal guardianship he is legally not the child’s guardian! My own family member only found this out when him and his partner broke up, if she won’t agree to it a judge will, even if the father has a criminal record or uses drugs etc (not saying Brian does) they will always be granted guardianship, I hope he has done this for his own and lukes sake!

Reactions: 4
I hope he knows that unless he applies and is granted legal guardianship he is legally not the child’s guardian! My own family member only found this out when him and his partner broke up, if she won’t agree to it a judge will, even if the father has a criminal record or uses drugs etc (not saying Brian does) they will always be granted guardianship, I hope he has done this for his own and lukes sake!
Having been in a similar situation with my husbands child from a previous relationship I have to agree with you and ask Brian if you are reading here, or any friend of Brian’s please tell him to formalise the arrangements via court. It took 9 years of fights before my husband and I could have his daughter for one single Christmas before she then knew Santa was not real anymore ! Please Brian, you can have your fair share next Christmas if you act now!

Reactions: 7
Having been in a similar situation with my husbands child from a previous relationship I have to agree with you and ask Brian if you are reading here, or any friend of Brian’s please tell him to formalise the arrangements via court. It took 9 years of fights before my husband and I could have his daughter for one single Christmas before she then knew Santa was not real anymore ! Please Brian, you can have your fair share next Christmas if you act now!
My brother was in the same situation with his ex, fought tooth and nail and now has his fair share of custody, sarah would want to play ball with Brian or she'll find that she has to give a lot more leeway towards Brian and she'll be a lot worse off financially if she's sharing physical custody, a lot of the social welfare payments she's getting will be reduced in line with how much maintenance she's getting and how much time the child spends in the house

And not only Christmas and access, it also covers a lot more, every parent should have guardianship of their children, if they were married it’s automatic guardianship, a lot of men don’t realise that they have absolutely no legal rights over their child until they get guardianship! Glad your husband got sorted it’s in the child best interest also ❤

• Heart
And she's off talking about food again, not in a helpful way (jambons, bagels, Chinese etc 🙄) she is just obsessed with eating 😂 I had to laugh at her breakfast "I only had 2 be good breads and flora light....and 1 medallion......and 2 fried eggs.....and beans 🙄 and no doubt a whole lot more she forgot to list

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"I dont want to show the presents i got, because people are alot less fortunate" continues to show said presents! And have another whine about her birthday trip being cancelled.... GROW UP SARAH, YOU SELFISH, CHILDISH, SPOILT witch😤

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
"I dont want to show the presents i got, because people are alot less fortunate" continues to show said presents! And have another whine about her birthday trip being cancelled.... GROW UP SARAH, YOU SELFISH, CHILDISH, SPOILT witch😤
The way she was going on I thought the hall was going to be covered in gifts, there wasn't that much there at all........then again she doesn't have any friends outside of her family to give her presents 🤷‍♀️
As I say used to nothing and just blowing her own trumpet trying to make out she's better than she is

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.