Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They must be after a huge fall out she is throwing serious shade at Brian. She is trying to say Brian is a tit dad and dosnt want him without saying the actual words.
Stop talking shite Sarah, come out and be straight up...... oh you can't as you'd be done for slander and lies.
She is a dangerous girl if she is making up things about her son's father.

Reactions: 12
LOL @ β€˜I do the doctors & school’ ...
Your family have him overnight 60% of the week & how many doctors appointments can a 4 year old have !!!!

Reactions: 18
For the love of God Brian, take this one to court and down off her high horse.

Reactions: 15
She is a disgrace. Brian would want to take her to court for access because she is seriously making him out he he useless.

Reactions: 12
Im sure Brian would much rather have him half the week and actually co parent with Sarah then the 1 or 2 days she gives luke to him. I am in another slimming world group in cork (not sarahs) and i can honestly say my consultant puts Sarah to shame. She is constantly at the end of the phone, day or night.. she shares her meals daily and his constantly supportive. Id imagine with Sarah's group, you hand over your tenner and weigh in. She then prob throws a few sly digs at you for gaining over Christmas and let's you off. Instead of encouraging and making you believe in the plan.
Are slimming world aloud do pay & weight sure the hotel is closed?? I didn’t think gathering were aloud !! Is she changing her arm!! I mean the covid numbers are very high!! Glad you have a good consultation they are like hens teeth in Cork!! πŸ˜‚

Convinced of it!!! Mikey the bikey is missing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Maybe she sat on him!! πŸ˜‚

LOL @ β€˜I do the doctors & school’ ...
Your family have him overnight 60% of the week & how many doctors appointments can a 4 year old have !!!!
What a lying witch he is st Tina’s the two mornings she worksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ early.. and at play school all day. Hard life alright this one has! Brian find your balls or tell your new girlfriend to stop playing with them and get this c##t to court she’s making a right donkey out of you and we know your not!! After all you had the sense to ditch the witch!

Reactions: 9
Are slimming world aloud do pay & weight sure the hotel is closed?? I didn’t think gathering were aloud !! Is she changing her arm!! I mean the covid numbers are very high!! Glad you have a good consultation they are like hens teeth in Cork!! πŸ˜‚

What a lying witch he is st Tina’s the two mornings she worksπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ early.. and at play school all day. Hard life alright this one has! Brian find your balls or tell your new girlfriend to stop playing with them and get this c##t to court she’s making a right donkey out of you and we know your not!! After all you had the sense to ditch the witch!
And Brian's sister takes, him another day.

Reactions: 7

Brians sister also takes him once a week, if I was Brians sister, I would go through her, speaking about my brother, to 30k odd people. Feck that

Reactions: 9
I think his sister works in the creche he goes to as well
Yeah but there is only about 10 to 20 who would listen to her!! Seriously the only way to watch is fast forward!! All the other followers she has bought! Google it it’s very easy to do for $15

Her family aren’t rough!! Christ we have all seen the videos of the alpca and her camel toe hanging out. I wouldn’t like to be next to this crowd anywhere it would be a holiday or a nightmare from hell!! Well Sarah ye lot certainly aren’t posh or educated!! Common as muck!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She is the pits 😴😴😴😴😴 all I say is brian defo had a lucky escape than marrying her that didnt have an inch of respect for him πŸ™„ and her family isn't rough, they are the definition of dog rough πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ donna lying on a chair just about covering her fandango like 🀨🀨🀨

• Haha
What was the restrictions down there regarding Christmas day? Was there none regarding mixing families?

Reactions: 3
What was the restrictions down there regarding Christmas day? Was there none regarding mixing families?
Restrictions she or her family never stuck to them! She would want to consecrate on getting her full license instead of worrying about a 30th imagine 30 years old driving on a provisional licence!!

Two families max like the rest of the country, but why would that stop her.....pity the whole lot wouldn't get covid and soften their cough....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.