Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes going live at 1015 for slimming world questions 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 taking bets how many times she will burp

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That sawwwtay she did the other day is a Daly Dish recipe and she didn’t tag them or acknowledge it which is funny coming from her didn’t she have a hissy fit about ‘her’ white choc porridge not being declared by someone else who made it???

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her live has made me sure that ill never join a slimming world group. She badically told people dont eat fruit and veg and that instead of water she drinks 6 cans of pepsi max a day. It might make people lose weight but its rediculously unhealthy

• Wow
Reactions: 9
1 comment on her video 😂 that just sums her up.
Why would anyone take this yoke seriously for people asked questions and it’s all about here she really is a nasty piece of work a pure bully indeed it just reeks out of her what time of yoke forgets the question people went out of there ways to ask her and makes a complete laugh she is a vile disgusting human being for sure 😱🥵

Reactions: 4

I think I started a new thread, I panicked when I saw it was well over 1,000 comments and just left it at the number sorry for the lack of a witty title!

Reactions: 2
I agree they are high in syns but im guessing are a lot lower in calories than most of her slimming world meals. The nutritional science or comlete lack of within the slimming world plan baffles me. Things like pasta is free so you can eat a wheelbarrow of it is just crazy
But you can’t eat loads really a proper nutritionist will tell you that. It’s best to measure your pasta out. Also avocado is high in syns but is really a good fat! Slimming world is a money making machine always was. She’s is such a bad consultant how she is getting away with it is beyond me.

Shes going live at 1015 for slimming world questions 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 taking bets how many times she will burp
Sarah Burp so busy busy busy you do know she’s very busy up the walls busy.. 😂😂

That sawwwtay she did the other day is a Daly Dish recipe and she didn’t tag them or acknowledge it which is funny coming from her didn’t she have a hissy fit about ‘her’ white choc porridge not being declared by someone else who made it???
Really I thought I recognised that satay recipe!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.