Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shur if she let him have him she can't be saying she is doing it ALL herself it would ruin her single mom image 🤣😂 it is bad form if he didnt get to see him at all yesterday

Reactions: 8
She said weeks ago that she would have luke every Christmas and there would be no exceptions. So its her way or the high way id say

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She said weeks ago that she would have luke every Christmas and there would be no exceptions. So its her way or the high way id say
Wow she’s some witch!! Shouldn’t ex’s take turns! Anyway as he gets older he can choose for himself. Tina packing on the pounds also from her photograph. They can all join The new class in Glanmire with Caroline she will be creaming it in!!

Wow she’s some witch!! Shouldn’t ex’s take turns! Anyway as he gets older he can choose for himself. Tina packing on the pounds also from her photograph. They can all join The new class in Glanmire with Caroline she will be creaming it in!!
I’d never stop my child from seeing his dad at Christmas she’s some witch

Sarah doesn't fit the mould for s/w anymore because she is overweight. She doesn't practice what she preaches.

What's Carolines Instagram?
I would hope if Sarah had him Xmas morning he would get to spend the night with his dad.
Don't get me wrong id hate to be without my kids for Xmas morning but for the children's well being if both parents are decent people fair is fair.

Reactions: 4
What's Carolines Instagram?
I would hope if Sarah had him Xmas morning he would get to spend the night with his dad.
Don't get me wrong id hate to be without my kids for Xmas morning but for the children's well being if both parents are decent people fair is fair.
Or Brian could have called that morning, or have stayed in the spare room overnight. Selfish flabby witch,sarah comes first, well 2nd, food 1st and herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'd say so, I messaged Caroline about her group and have yet to hear back from her but by all accounts she's another Sarah so that's disappointing
Really disappointed to hear that!! You just never know!! Sarah does not answer any one messaged!! Enough said!

Sarah doesn't fit the mould for s/w anymore because she is overweight. She doesn't practice what she preaches.
Don’t forget unlikeable, no imagination with food and is to in love with herself to care about anyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Or Brian could have called that morning, or have stayed in the spare room overnight. Selfish flabby witch,sarah comes first, well 2nd, food 1st and herself.
Brian didn't call or stay her mom popped over to take the photos of them for the insta.

Brian called and was out in the front with him bless him... and it was also brians birthday yesterday its terrible

• Wow
  • Sad
Brian didn't call or stay her mom popped over to take the photos of them for the insta.

Brian called and was out in the front with him bless him... and it was also brians birthday yesterday its terrible
She’s some see you next Tueday! If the pubs were open he would have had him yesterday

Reactions: 11
She's just an awful person that she couldn't put aside her feelings to create a stable Christmas for Luke. Shes still so bitter at not getting her big wedding and Brian moving on from her skanky ass while she's still on her own that she's trying everything thing she can to keep some control over Brian so she's using poor Luke as a weapon, it's very sad.

Reactions: 7
She's a weapon. Lukey is content. She thinks he makes her look good with the stupid mommy lovey dovey she puts up. And she probably sees all the free stuff people get for their kids. She's another one you would never see reading a storybook. She's only good for recording him having nightmares. She can be sure when Luke is old enough he will pick Brian on Christmas day. She can have the 3 day drinking session in peace then

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.