Sarah Burke #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wouldn't encourage me to join slimming world at all, I just think leaders should be promoting the plan properly, if course everyone is entitled to break out from time to time but her meals are absolute rubbish, that chipper burger like 🤢🤢🤢 where are all the decent meals she used to cook full of veg etc, I think sw should have more of an influence on who should actually take classes as she defo shouldn't be a leader, her attitude alone would put me off going to a group of hers and also to pay her €10 when she cant follow the plan herself is just nuts.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t begrudge her losing/maintaining/gaining weight in fairness to her, when I did SW before (intermittently over the last 6 years) none of my leaders were on social media so you wouldn’t know wheat they’re eating themselves any day.

I begrudge her being a spoilt brat covid spreading gowl though and I suppose it is her choice to post these things when she professes to be one way 😒 there’ll be scraps for single-mam-of-the-year award between herself and Júlíé Eyebrows.
It's the constant Mom mommy sounds so wrong when she says it

She wouldn't encourage me to join slimming world at all, I just think leaders should be promoting the plan properly, if course everyone is entitled to break out from time to time but her meals are absolute rubbish, that chipper burger like 🤢🤢🤢 where are all the decent meals she used to cook full of veg etc, I think sw should have more of an influence on who should actually take classes as she defo shouldn't be a leader, her attitude alone would put me off going to a group of hers and also to pay her €10 when she cant follow the plan herself is just nuts.
Definitely I'd go to that new girl caroline 1st her Instagram is fab meals and ideas

Reactions: 1
It's the constant Mom mommy sounds so wrong when she says it

Definitely I'd go to that new girl caroline 1st her Instagram is fab meals and ideas
As some one said let’s hope it doesn’t go to her head like the rest of them..

Reactions: 1
The Christmas Eve crying stories 🤣🤣🤣 is she taking acting lessons from Julie? Real single parents don’t film these down moments for likes from strangers. Instagram single mothers are a strange bunch. They seem intent on showing weakness all the time. Odd

Reactions: 19
The Christmas Eve crying stories 🤣🤣🤣 is she taking acting lessons from Julie? Real single parents don’t film these down moments for likes from strangers. Instagram single mothers are a strange bunch. They seem intent on showing weakness all the time. Odd
Crying probably thinks brian was with his girlfriend and why not if she kept the child away from him xmas eve. What else is he to do 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Sarah you absolute ghoul. My husband tested positive (as he is a front line worker) on the 18th. He has been so sick since and tonight he is heading into hospital due to breathlessness and feeling so dizzy from not being able to eat. Our babies first Christmas wasn’t what we had hoped but I didn’t give a duck about the selfies or balloons to mark the occasion or the insta trend of Personalising and printing every type of event ... tonight we just continue to hope and pray he will pull through. My husband is a bit older than me Sarah , has no underlying issue but is so worried he cried on the phone to me Christmas Day. So duck you, you can’t go away to indulge and over eat but as far as I see you’re doing that everyday anyway. duck you.
You poor thing, I hope your husband starts improving soon xx

Reactions: 2
Ffs sake not even a rest!! She’s a dope. Trying her best to drum up business for her virtual classes I’d rather stay fat!! 😂

• Haha
Sure god love her she has her sisters messaging her again how she’s super single mom bless her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sarah you absolute ghoul. My husband tested positive (as he is a front line worker) on the 18th. He has been so sick since and tonight he is heading into hospital due to breathlessness and feeling so dizzy from not being able to eat. Our babies first Christmas wasn’t what we had hoped but I didn’t give a duck about the selfies or balloons to mark the occasion or the insta trend of Personalising and printing every type of event ... tonight we just continue to hope and pray he will pull through. My husband is a bit older than me Sarah , has no underlying issue but is so worried he cried on the phone to me Christmas Day. So duck you, you can’t go away to indulge and over eat but as far as I see you’re doing that everyday anyway. duck you.
I hope your husband is doing ok and getting better, what a worrying time for you ❤ My heart really breaks reading this post. Thinking of you x

Reactions: 5
If that wasn't a dig at the ex I dunno what is!!single mother not a co parent

Reactions: 9
Im sure Brian would much rather have him half the week and actually co parent with Sarah then the 1 or 2 days she gives luke to him. I am in another slimming world group in cork (not sarahs) and i can honestly say my consultant puts Sarah to shame. She is constantly at the end of the phone, day or night.. she shares her meals daily and his constantly supportive. Id imagine with Sarah's group, you hand over your tenner and weigh in. She then prob throws a few sly digs at you for gaining over Christmas and let's you off. Instead of encouraging and making you believe in the plan.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t expect respect as an ex. But demands it as a mother. Sorry Sarah in Either situation, Respect is something that is earned

Oh the assumption box. This should be good

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I assume you are a bleep! I assume you love covid as you seem to want to spread it! I assume you are an attention seeking fool who cares for no one but yourself! I assume that if I don’t tit after a week I will end up exploding! duck you ibs! Can Marjorie help me with that? 😂😂😂

Im sure Brian would much rather have him half the week and actually co parent with Sarah then the 1 or 2 days she gives luke to him. I am in another slimming world group in cork (not sarahs) and i can honestly say my consultant puts Sarah to shame. She is constantly at the end of the phone, day or night.. she shares her meals daily and his constantly supportive. Id imagine with Sarah's group, you hand over your tenner and weigh in. She then prob throws a few sly digs at you for gaining over Christmas and let's you off. Instead of encouraging and making you believe in the plan.
Do you mind me asking where your consultant is based? The group I go to has gone very downhill

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.